So this Jan 6th hearing shit is for what?

You're still going. I don't know what you want.

I don't know what's going to happen. My crystal ball is in the shop.
Here, use mine.

Michael Stern: “Every competent prosecutor knows why Garland and the Department of Justice have not indicted Trump. I’m going to say it out loud.”

“If Trump were charged, it’s unlikely he would negotiate a plea deal. Instead, he would go to trial and make every step of the process a platform to cast himself as a victim of a vindictive Biden administration. He would use the renewed attention to spew lies about the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election. And he would raise money, lots of money, to fund his anticipated 2024 presidential campaign.”

“But most important, despite a mountain of evidence that would convict most people many times over, Trump would not be convicted. Criminal convictions require a unanimous verdict. On a 12-person jury, there are going to be Trump supporters.”

Brings Michael Sussman to mind.....

Last edited:
I'll tell you what this Jan 6th shit proves.

The bed wetters are terrified that they don't control the public opinion any longer. The "ministry of agitprop" is largely ignored. They're desperate to convict this man of SOMETHING...

ANYTHING... no matter how inane it could be.

The next time hundreds of thousands of pissed off civilians show up, there will be no one to protect the political whores. The cops and soldiers for the most part will take their gear home and those that remain behind will face the wrath of a leaderless mob.

The new "government" will be headquartered at the SAC base so that the nuclear arsenal is protected and foreign armies can not invade. I would not keep US dollars saved. They won't be worth a ruble in 10 years.

The Select Committee was seated for the sole purpose of keeping Trump from running in 2024. They are not about finding the truth or facts, they are about making up false scenarios and punishing those who support Trump.
why would he run again when he has no shot of winning?

It gives the dems something to masturbate furiously over I guess.

R.09b68f914b01724aec6558999041cb8f

Here, use mine.

Brings Michael Sussman to mind.....
Nope, the Select Committee is a purely political prosecution based on no real evidence and the committee has no legal prosecutable platform. If they called Trump to testify, they'd have to deal with the reality of Pelosi and the Democrats leaving the Capitol unprotected. This committee is NOT about finding the truth it is about spewing false propaganda for political and vindictive (think Liz Cheney) purposes.

Nope, the Select Committee is a purely political prosecution based on no real evidence and the committee has no legal prosecutable platform. If they called Trump to testify, they'd have to deal with the reality of Pelosi and the Democrats leaving the Capitol unprotected. This committee is NOT about finding the truth it is about spewing false propaganda for political and vindictive (think Liz Cheney) purposes.
Refers to the possibility of a Garland indictment.

U dont think the dems will do everything they can to make sure he lose again? lol
I think the dems 'clout' has suffered a significant blow with the installation of Biden.

Very doubtful.

The information is just getting out in public. Maybe someday this country will recover to a point where we can address it.

The DOJ already has all the information yet no indictment which you idiotically think they need more investigations.

You are one of these:

1655846403719.png

I thought we was beyond this silly shit
It is the Democrats attempt at a third impeachment trial.
However it cannot be a trial since the defense does not get a chance for a rebuttal. The Dems are just trying to make it so Trump cannot run again in 2024

Okie dokie!

I pick on you because you are one of the few who keeps your cool which I respect but you are clueless here because there is very little to investigate beyond a Phone call, texts, letters and a few documents which would take no more than 30 days to figure out whether it is prosecutable or not, if it is then they proceed to the next step of gathering witnesses and piece together evidence to build the case which takes a few weeks to complete as this is a very simple case.

They could have easily done the entire process in 6 months' time which is 1 1/2 years ago.

I thought we was beyond this silly shit
Federal crimes were committed, AND Trump tried to execute a coup overthrowing the United States of America. Hopefully he will be prosecuted for his crimes. In the Rush Limbaugh "good 'ol days" Trump's sorry ass would have been put on the gallows.

I pick on you because you are one of the few who keeps your cool which I respect but you are clueless here because there is very little to investigate beyond a Phone call, texts, letters and a few documents which would take no more than 30 days to figure out whether it is prosecutable or not, if it is then they proceed to the next step of gathering witnesses and piece together evidence to build the case which takes a few weeks to complete as this is a very simple case.

They could have easily done the entire process in 6 months' time which is 1 1/2 years ago.
Well, everything I have read about Garland is that he is extremely meticulous and very, very methodical. He's also very intelligent and he's no doubt fully aware of the historical gravity of charging a President with this kind of thing, and knows that his bar has to be very high.

So I don't know what to expect, and I don't know how long this is going to take. What little I've heard makes me think that the investigation is moving along and still expanding (such as the DoJ's recent demand letter from the committee for testimony and evidence).

My expectations for pretty much anything regarding politics have dropped to zero over the last few years. So if something happens, fine. I'm just glad that this stuff is in the public record now. I want to know for myself. I'm not predicting or holding my breath about anything else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back