So was David Hogg present or not when the shootings started?

No, what he said was he returned to the area around the school at 6:00 after having returned home after the shooting. Your lie is based on an edited video of only his partial comments.
Bullies of kids will keep on lying.

What you mean is that is Hogg's latest version of what he did. Originally he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school to film events. After people said that means he wasn't at the school for the shooting, then he changed his story and said he did the filming the evening after the shooting.

Who knows? The press has refused to challenge him on anything.
No, what I mean is that you are lying when you promote the distortion of an edited video that omits the part of the video that explains he went home after the shooting and returned hours later, specifically ar 6 pm.

I have no idea why this matters. Whether he was there and left and came back or stayed through out? Someone explain. I can't even get my brain around the (R's) angle on this one?
There is an effort to demonize the outspoken kids from the shooting. Rhe students, including Hogg, were transported from the school after the shooting to a large local motel where parents and friends could meet them and drive them home. Because the officials were giving press conferences across from the school and crime scene, the community congregated there and parents and students gathered at the location to learn the latest news. Rhar is why Hogg jumped on his bike at about 6 pm with his camera. Rhe R's tried and some still are trying to claim his comment (Hogg) about his return is proof he was not at the school during the shooting, disregarding actual video of him ar the school during the shooting and witnesses.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, none of you were there, but you constantly run your yap about it!

Actually, a thread on this subject was closed. Don't know why it is allowed to be reopened.
It was closed because when the Right realized they could no longer lie their way out of their original lie, they then did nothing but spew insults when they were asked to apologize for the original lie.
So as usual, they just vomit up the same lie again today and management lets them.

No, what he said was he returned to the area around the school at 6:00 after having returned home after the shooting. Your lie is based on an edited video of only his partial comments.

What you mean is that is Hogg's latest version of what he did. Originally he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school to film events. After people said that means he wasn't at the school for the shooting, then he changed his story and said he did the filming the evening after the shooting.

Someone knows........he made statements about who he was with when the shooting was happening......if the press would do their job we could know for sure...

Someone knows........he made statements about who he was with when the shooting was happening......if the press would do their job we could know for sure...
Students he was with have been interviewed and backed up his story. Plus he videoed the time he and his classmates hid during the shooting. All covered extensively in the last few days.

You already know "for sure," he was in the classroom at the time of the shooting. You are just playing dumb so you don't have to admit the Right is lying as usual.

You already know "for sure," he was in the classroom at the time of the shooting. You are just playing dumb so you don't have to admit the Right is lying as usual.

No.....if he was there, then other students can tell us he was there.....real journalists would follow up on this rumor........that they don't means they are afraid to ask......

We.do.know for sure. You are a moron, so you are struggling.

i mean ya read 2 sides on the internet.
I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore

Awesome. You have no ability to discern fact from fiction. That's perfect.
Read post #27 Einstein

I saw it. It changes nothing.

You could have....and should have....just checked the story out before posting here about it.

What you did is known as trolling. Boring trolling at that.

No.....if he was there, then other students can tell us he was there.....real journalists would follow up on this rumor........that they don't means they are afraid to ask......
BULLSHIT!
Real journalists already know your GOSSIP is a proven LIE, only the truly STUPID think there is a need to ask!!!!

I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore

Read post #27 Einstein

You could have....and should have....just checked the story out before posting here about it.

Awe bullshit

Read post #27 Einstein

Awe bullshit

OK.

Forum List

Back