So! What didja get for xmas?

My son bought me a dvd called Red Dawn. It's a remake. It says Home of the Brave on the cover. It was a nice compliment! I'm watching it tonight. My husband bought a radiator for his truck. I'll be driving in it so that is my gift. When UPS showed up yesterday I said, I am so surprised my husband bought me a gift! The UPS lady handed it to me and said, It's a radiator.

lol. You have to admit, Gracie. That is funny!

Of course the Xbox servers have come to a screeching halt today with all the people trying to set up their new XB1's LOL

I got some nice new slippers made with Mongolian shearling. Very comfy!

I got loads of books and board games. I am very easy to shop for Christmas. I am an avid reader and gamer so I plan spending the rest of the break playing all the new games I got this year. Merry Christmas ya'll!

I got loads of books and board games. I am very easy to shop for Christmas. I am an avid reader and gamer so I plan spending the rest of the break playing all the new games I got this year. Merry Christmas ya'll!
Which games did you get? I have a collection of military and non-military board games that go back to the mid 1980's , along with having almost every gaming consoles sold back to 1982, and computer gaming with disks and Steam....
Even have a collection of a Simpson's chess board, Simpson's Jeopardy board game, Simpson's Monopoly board game, Simpson's Clue board game and a Simpson's trivia card game....

Last edited:
I got yoga pants (because I work at home and wear them because they're very comfortable). I also got a mortar and pestle (marble - real pretty), and one of those dough cutters (from my mom because I told her that they are convenient. LOL). My grandmother gave me $50. That's about it. Oh, and some fudge and cookies, cards, stuff like that. :) We don't really exchange extravagant gifts in my family.

Which games did you get? I have a collection of military and non-military board games that go back to the mid 1980's , along with having almost every gaming consoles sold back to 1982, and computer gaming with disks and Steam....
Even have a collection of a Simpson's chess board, Simpson's Jeopardy board game, Simpson's Monopoly board game, Simpson's Clue board game and a Simpson's trivia card game....
That 'splains the avatar.

Hey- I remember a couple of military board games from when I was a kid- Jutland and Stalingrad. They still make those?

Forum List

Back