So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

and now, Biden is spewing out racial division and law enforcement hate well PRIOR to actual facts presented.

FUCK this guy and any jackass moron that supports him.
Moron eh! Tell that to college students that supports Biden. At 71% will vote for a Biden.

It wouldn't be too big a surprise, considering the world is slipping toward idiocracy day by day.

Has more to do with democrats/communist poisoning the education well for a long time now.

Oh, and polls are fun! just ask Hillary!

Slipping to idiocy? Yeah. Big step forward the day we elected Trump.
Did you elect Trump? Tell the truth now..
You may be including that in "we", but you didn't elect Trump..don't lie..

I didn’t elect him. I don’t have the power to do that. The nation did. I’m a part of this country so that’s where the “we” comes in. “We” elect people in this country.

Did you have a point or is this just pointless trolling?
Yeah! You didn't vote for Trump, you leftist faggot!
You did NOT vote for him, therefore you are NOT a part of "we", bitch! Next!
You won't be a part of that again, either. Tell the truth!

and now, Biden is spewing out racial division and law enforcement hate well PRIOR to actual facts presented.

Moron eh! Tell that to college students that supports Biden. At 71% will vote for a Biden.

It wouldn't be too big a surprise, considering the world is slipping toward idiocracy day by day.

Has more to do with democrats/communist poisoning the education well for a long time now.

I didn’t elect him. I don’t have the power to do that. The nation did. I’m a part of this country so that’s where the “we” comes in. “We” elect people in this country.

Don’t be an asshole.

Don’t be an asshole.
I'll take that as a "No, I won't".

So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?
The Indian Kamela Harris America Hater to step in to replace him as POTUS next year after Joe starts crapping in his diaper.

Not just the toilet. Biden will cut water pressure by half in every shower, dishwasher and sink! :omg:
i wouldn't put it past him
Cutting the water pressure in half. Gee. That would be one of the BETTER, less unappealing, least revolting, less harmful and repugnant campaign promises democrats would be making hoping you'll vote for them!

Don’t be an asshole.
This is the shit that needs to end.

Acting like an asshole for no reason. Trump has turned being a sociopath into mainstream.

Don’t be an asshole.

Acting like an asshole for no reason. Trump has turned being a sociopath into mainstream.
You're a leftist Anti-American Piece of shit. Fuck You! :fu:
Seriously motherfucker, my people settled this country, but not so Communist-indoctrinated kids can fuck it all up.
Yeah, let's see you go shoot some coyotes or gators, k?
If it's gators, you have to eat them, cool?
Do not ever for a nanosecond think my kin don't remember how their elders were, boy.
That's a supermajority of America.
Americans didn't go die fighting Nazis so Communists could take over America.

Last edited:

Trump is the president and he has NOT done nothing NADA to address any of these issues.
We are moron because we support Biden? Really? You are supporting an incompetent, liar, inept, corrupted and disgusting puppet president. WHAT tells us who supports Trump?

Tell that former republican governors and others that endorse Biden.

Exclusive: Biden garners more Republican endorsements, this time from ex-governors

(Reuters) - Nearly 100 Republican and independent leaders will endorse Democrat Joe Biden for president on Thursday, including one-time 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld and the former Republican governors of Michigan and New Jersey, people involved in the effort told Reuters.
English is obviously your second language. What is your native tongue?

Don’t be an asshole.

You threaten us with 4 years of terrorism if Trump is re-elected and OTHER people are acting like sociopaths?

Don’t be an asshole.

You threaten us with 4 years of terrorism if Trump is re-elected and OTHER people are acting like sociopaths?
That they think they won't all get dead if they try it is a sad funny.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

Some of us are intelligent enough to notice that it is actually the media manipulating people as they TWIST what he says by lifting statements out of context and re-phrasing what he actually said.

Obviously, some of us lack that intelligence.
Did you even watch his rallies or his RNC? The democrats the democrats the democrats. Since when you see a leader of a country that attack his own fellow Americans? Trump only catered to cultist like you. Talking about intelligence.
I'm sorry that your IQ is in the 70s, dude, I really am. The luck of the draw just sucks some times

The truth of the matter is that it is leftists who are burning cars and buildings, it is leftists trying to burn people alive and it is leftists who are indulging in all this domestic terrorism.

The violence is coming from all over the map. The entire country is at each other’s throats.

Not that we should be surprised. Trump ran on creating as much hatred and fear amongst us as he can.
The violence is an organized leftist domestic terrorist group. Given free reign in democratic cities by radical leftist politicians. It’s not “ the entire country “. Hell not that long ago you assholes were denying any violence. You need to pick a story and stick to it.

Biden is a mask nazi! ~S~

Biden is an ASSHOLE. What kind of "candidate" always appears in every ad of his wearing a black mask covering over his face? In his ads for election! What was it, too dangerous in the photographer's studio?

And what kind of BULL is it that he and Kamela appear in masks everywhere they go, even when up on a stage, 30 feet apart with no one else around! What is the game here?

And notice that all of the democrats, every one of them, all buy their masks from the SAME PLACE? They all wear the same BLACK masks! Did anyone ever even SEE a black mask before a month or two ago?

Anyone notice that FAR FEWER republicans wear masks in public except when actually needed -- -- has anyone heard of them coming down with some new storm of Covid infections? Have hundreds of Trump's acceptance guests all suddenly gotten sick?

Funny.

Democrats REALLY DO think we are all stupid.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 9.16.42 PM.png
OIP.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 9.18.46 PM.png
cbsn-fusion-biden-harris-slam-trumps-pandemic-response-during-debut-appearance-thumbnail-52930...jpg
03FDD696-73C3-4ABB-BF55-E0395E91B966.jpeg

The GOP boldly moves forward determined to overcome.

Democrats want you to get used to the idea of accepting a life full of restrictions and loss of freedom.

Meantime, you stand a far greater chance of getting Covid touching something with your hands then rubbing your face.

Don’t be an asshole.

That they think they won't all get dead if they try it is a sad funny.
If they keep pushing and pushing and pushing, I don't think it will end well for the pajama boys.

Right now, they think burning and looting is all fun and games, but they may be in for an eye opener even IF the democrats are encouraging them like they are.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.
So that excuses making the worse choice to lead our country, right?
All because leftists have been "Orange Man Bad" the whole time? Ask me how I know your thinking is as deep as a Miami sidewalk mudpuddle on a hot summer day?
A worse choice? Because choosing Trump has worked out super great. I mean, just look at how the country is going.

Trump asked in 2016 what we had to lose? Turns out a lot.
Choosing Trump worked out a lot better than the states that voted for radical leftist idiots that let rioters burn their businesses down with no repercussions...and that murdered their grandparents in COVID infected nursing homes.

Biden is a mask nazi! ~S~

Biden is an ASSHOLE. What kind of "candidate" always appears in every ad of his wearing a black mask covering over his face? In his ads for election! What was it, too dangerous in the photographer's studio?

And what kind of BULL is it that he and Kamela appear in masks everywhere they go, even when up on a stage, 30 feet apart with no one else around! What is the game here?

And notice that all of the democrats, every one of them, all buy their masks from the SAME PLACE? They all wear the same BLACK masks! Did anyone ever even SEE a black mask before a month or two ago?

Anyone notice that FAR FEWER republicans wear masks in public except when actually needed -- -- has anyone heard of them coming down with some new storm of Covid infections? Have hundreds of Trump's acceptance guests all suddenly gotten sick?

Funny.

Democrats REALLY DO think we are all stupid.

View attachment 384227 View attachment 384229View attachment 384230View attachment 384228View attachment 384231

The GOP boldly moves forward determined to overcome.

Democrats want you to get used to the idea of accepting a life full of restrictions and loss of freedom.

Meantime, you stand a far greater chance of getting Covid touching something with your hands then rubbing your face.
True story. Not what I had planned for this post, but OK.

Forum List

Back