So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

Biden is a mask nazi! ~S~

Biden is an ASSHOLE. What kind of "candidate" always appears in every ad of his wearing a black mask covering over his face? In his ads for election! What was it, too dangerous in the photographer's studio?

And what kind of BULL is it that he and Kamela appear in masks everywhere they go, even when up on a stage, 30 feet apart with no one else around! What is the game here?

And notice that all of the democrats, every one of them, all buy their masks from the SAME PLACE? They all wear the same BLACK masks! Did anyone ever even SEE a black mask before a month or two ago?

Anyone notice that FAR FEWER republicans wear masks in public except when actually needed -- -- has anyone heard of them coming down with some new storm of Covid infections? Have hundreds of Trump's acceptance guests all suddenly gotten sick?

Funny.

Democrats REALLY DO think we are all stupid.

View attachment 384227 View attachment 384229View attachment 384230View attachment 384228View attachment 384231

The GOP boldly moves forward determined to overcome.

Democrats want you to get used to the idea of accepting a life full of restrictions and loss of freedom.

Meantime, you stand a far greater chance of getting Covid touching something with your hands then rubbing your face.
True story. Not what I had planned for this post, but OK.
I just wonder if Biden will try to wear a mask on stage while debating Trump? A black mask would make it rather easy to hide a receiver with earbud speaker to get messages sent him from a remote location.

Is Joe really promoting altruistic public safety or is it SOMETHING ELSE?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.
If you think about it, nothing Trump ran on in the 2016 race, was all that controversial (borders, military, economy, lowering taxes, terrorism, jobs). The only thing reason we have heard nothing but TRUMP....TRUMP....TRUMP, for the last 3.5 years, is because the media stopped being objective and focused on facts for years now. Marxism has insidiously moved its way into the media, entertainment and educational systems. It wouldn't have mattered if the president over the last few years was Trump, McCain, Romney, or any other Republican, they left would have still been having the over-the-top tantrums that we see now and if Trump wins the 2020 election, the left will continue going on with their childish temper tantrums and trying to blame him for the chaos in the city streets, when the politicians that run those cities are the ones responsible for it and foment it with their anti-republican rants and threats.
Trump could end this just by doing something to help the situation, like making police wear cameras and use them for example period but he will not do a damn thing except further divide
What legal authority does Trump have to force state and local LEOs to do anything? You guys talk a lot about what Trump should do, but the minute he tries to do anything you complain.

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.
You should focus on whether you are justified in YOUR focus being on how DJT behaves and communicates versus what he puts his signature on. Surface compared to substance.
A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

If you think about it, nothing Trump ran on in the 2016 race, was all that controversial (borders, military, economy, lowering taxes, terrorism, jobs). The only thing reason we have heard nothing but TRUMP....TRUMP....TRUMP, for the last 3.5 years, is because the media stopped being objective and focused on facts for years now. Marxism has insidiously moved its way into the media, entertainment and educational systems. It wouldn't have mattered if the president over the last few years was Trump, McCain, Romney, or any other Republican, they left would have still been having the over-the-top tantrums that we see now and if Trump wins the 2020 election, the left will continue going on with their childish temper tantrums and trying to blame him for the chaos in the city streets, when the politicians that run those cities are the ones responsible for it and foment it with their anti-republican rants and threats.
Trump could end this just by doing something to help the situation, like making police wear cameras and use them for example period but he will not do a damn thing except further divide
It's all crap nonsense anyway.

The stats have shown how few people of any color are harmed by police when not resisting.

Just today, stats of 2019 were:

2,925 black people murdered
2,600 of the above were murdered by fellow black people
234 were murdered by white people

So the outrage should be over why black people are killing each other so profoundly, and why black people complain about the results of their choice to resist arrest?
It’s far more complicated than that. It’s about the lack of respect between a community and the police. The lack of trust. The lack of cooperation. It’s bad, and it goes both ways. And it’s getting worse.

You don’t understand the problem. Trump doesn’t understand the problem. That’s why you can’t be a part of the solution.
Oh yes, of course. The more vague you and others get, the more you can yap about injustices without getting nailed down as full of shit. So transparent.

Okay. Black people are stopped more often. They’re searched more often. They arrested more often. They’re charged more often. Their sentences are more severe. They’re policed differently. They do not get the same benefit of the doubt as other people, therefore they see the police as a force that is trying to get them rather than help them. When that happens, shit falls apart.
The answer to that isn't rioting, it getting more black police, more black city councilmen and women and more black mayors. Black people are stopped more often because per capita they commit more crimes than any other ethnicity. If a white guy robs a bank, the cos aren't going to waste their time pulling over black people.

So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?
1. He will raise our taxes to cover for doubling the Federal spending each year (adding $4 TRILLION)
2. He will 'redirect' funding from Police across the country.
3. He will continue to let rioters get bailed out of jail, and implement a no cash bail policy like New York has.
4. He will slash the Defense budget.
5. He will make Critical Race Theory standard in the Federal government.
6. He will gut our nations energy industries and rely on windmills and solar alone.
7. He will confiscate all guns with Beto ORourke in charge.
8. His VP is a fascist who threw 1600 people in jail for pot while she was smoking it nearly every day.
9. Biden will bind up our economy with Paris Climate Accords and other frivolous stuff not owned by Democrats.
10. His life is hanging by a thread with the Pot Nazi Harris waiting to take his place in the WH.
What utter morons are happy with this?
What will Biden offer us that is currently lacking? Stability, reason, sanity, empathy, responsibility, actual leadership, and gravitas for starters.

Its a bit much to start complaining about government spending considering the current administration's trillion dollar deficits and exploding debt after unnecessary tax cuts for the rich and ludicrous military spending.

It is also a bit much to complain about pot laws being enforced when the Republican party declared the "War on (some) Drugs".

and now, Biden is spewing out racial division and law enforcement hate well PRIOR to actual facts presented.

FUCK this guy and any jackass moron that supports him.
Moron eh! Tell that to college students that supports Biden. At 71% will vote for a Biden.

It wouldn't be too big a surprise, considering the world is slipping toward idiocracy day by day.

Has more to do with democrats/communist poisoning the education well for a long time now.

Oh, and polls are fun! just ask Hillary!

Slipping to idiocy? Yeah. Big step forward the day we elected Trump.
Did you elect Trump? Tell the truth now..
You may be including that in "we", but you didn't elect Trump..don't lie..

I didn’t elect him. I don’t have the power to do that. The nation did. I’m a part of this country so that’s where the “we” comes in. “We” elect people in this country.

Did you have a point or is this just pointless trolling?
Yeah! You didn't vote for Trump, you leftist faggot!
You did NOT vote for him, therefore you are NOT a part of "we", bitch! Next!
You won't be a part of that again, either. Tell the truth!
Don’t be an asshole.
I'll take that as a "No, I won't".
This is the shit that needs to end.

Acting like an asshole for no reason. Trump has turned being a sociopath into mainstream.
You threaten us with 4 years of terrorism if Trump is re-elected and OTHER people are acting like sociopaths?
I’m not threatening anybody with anything.
What the hell is wrong with all of you?

Biden is an ASSHOLE. What kind of "candidate" always appears in every ad of his wearing a black mask covering over his face? In his ads for election! What was it, too dangerous in the photographer's studio?

And what kind of BULL is it that he and Kamela appear in masks everywhere they go, even when up on a stage, 30 feet apart with no one else around! What is the game here?

And notice that all of the democrats, every one of them, all buy their masks from the SAME PLACE? They all wear the same BLACK masks! Did anyone ever even SEE a black mask before a month or two ago?

Anyone notice that FAR FEWER republicans wear masks in public except when actually needed -- -- has anyone heard of them coming down with some new storm of Covid infections? Have hundreds of Trump's acceptance guests all suddenly gotten sick?

Funny.

View attachment 384227 View attachment 384229View attachment 384230View attachment 384228View attachment 384231

Democrats want you to get used to the idea of accepting a life full of restrictions and loss of freedom.

Meantime, you stand a far greater chance of getting Covid touching something with your hands then rubbing your face.
I just wonder if Biden will try to wear a mask on stage while debating Trump? A black mask would make it rather easy to hide a receiver with earbud speaker to get messages sent him from a remote location.

A black mask would make it rather easy to hide a receiver with earbud speaker to get messages sent him from a remote location.

Joe would have to hear the message and repeat it.
You think he could do that at this point? LOL!
Having him mishear and then repeat would be hilarious!!!

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.
You should focus on whether you are justified in YOUR focus being on how DJT behaves and communicates versus what he puts his signature on. Surface compared to substance.

It's all crap nonsense anyway.

The stats have shown how few people of any color are harmed by police when not resisting.

Just today, stats of 2019 were:

2,925 black people murdered
2,600 of the above were murdered by fellow black people
234 were murdered by white people

So the outrage should be over why black people are killing each other so profoundly, and why black people complain about the results of their choice to resist arrest?
It’s far more complicated than that. It’s about the lack of respect between a community and the police. The lack of trust. The lack of cooperation. It’s bad, and it goes both ways. And it’s getting worse.

You don’t understand the problem. Trump doesn’t understand the problem. That’s why you can’t be a part of the solution.
Oh yes, of course. The more vague you and others get, the more you can yap about injustices without getting nailed down as full of shit. So transparent.

Okay. Black people are stopped more often. They’re searched more often. They arrested more often. They’re charged more often. Their sentences are more severe. They’re policed differently. They do not get the same benefit of the doubt as other people, therefore they see the police as a force that is trying to get them rather than help them. When that happens, shit falls apart.
The answer to that isn't rioting, it getting more black police, more black city councilmen and women and more black mayors. Black people are stopped more often because per capita they commit more crimes than any other ethnicity. If a white guy robs a bank, the cos aren't going to waste their time pulling over black people.
Ah. So if a black person robs a bank, time to start treating every black person like a bank robber?

Don’t you see the problem with that?

So that excuses making the worse choice to lead our country, right?
All because leftists have been "Orange Man Bad" the whole time? Ask me how I know your thinking is as deep as a Miami sidewalk mudpuddle on a hot summer day?
A worse choice? Because choosing Trump has worked out super great. I mean, just look at how the country is going.

Trump asked in 2016 what we had to lose? Turns out a lot.
Choosing Trump worked out a lot better than the states that voted for radical leftist idiots that let rioters burn their businesses down with no repercussions...and that murdered their grandparents in COVID infected nursing homes.
This doesn’t even make sense. You realize Trump is president of, like, all the states. Right?

What legal authority does Trump have to force state and local LEOs to do anything? You guys talk a lot about what Trump should do, but the minute he tries to do anything you complain.
Maybe if he was an actual leader we wouldn’t have to be talking about Trump’s legal authority to force things on state and local LEOs.

All because leftists have been "Orange Man Bad" the whole time? Ask me how I know your thinking is as deep as a Miami sidewalk mudpuddle on a hot summer day?
A worse choice? Because choosing Trump has worked out super great. I mean, just look at how the country is going.

Choosing Trump worked out a lot better than the states that voted for radical leftist idiots that let rioters burn their businesses down with no repercussions...and that murdered their grandparents in COVID infected nursing homes.
This doesn’t even make sense. You realize Trump is president of, like, all the states. Right?
He offered to send the NG...these spineless moron Governors and Mayors said no. Now they are forced to hideout while rioters try to burn their places of residence down with occupants inside. Bet their neighbors would love to kick their asses right about now.

Funny.

A black mask would make it rather easy to hide a receiver with earbud speaker to get messages sent him from a remote location.

Look, no one knows better than me what is possible with covert communication technology. It could be totally hidden in a mask like what he wears. They wouldn't need to feed Joe whole thoughts verbatim, just keywords here and there to help him along, guide him whenever he got lost or struggled or stuck.

Look for that and also someone in the back of the room with some way of signalling to him, clues, direction.

They just need to get him elected. Once in, they can puppet him along on marionette strings to get him by under cover of Covid, etc., until they are ready to insert Kamela to take over.

He offered to send the NG...these spineless moron Governors and Mayors said no. Now they are forced to hideout while rioters try to burn their places of residence down with occupants inside. Bet their neighbors would love to kick their asses right about now.
People need to just start shooting the turds.

Funny.

Look, no one knows better than me what is possible with covert communication technology. It could be totally hidden in a mask like what he wears. They wouldn't need to feed Joe whole thoughts verbatim, just keywords here and there to help him along, guide him whenever he got lost or struggled or stuck.

Look for that and also someone in the back of the room with some way of signalling to him, clues, direction.

They wouldn't need to feed Joe whole thoughts verbatim, just keywords here and there to help him along, guide him whenever he got lost or struggled or stuck.

His mind is too muddled for that to work.
Did you see how he's been reading off the teleprompter?
They would need his computer generated voice coming out of a speaker
hidden under his mask for that to work.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Care to explain how he did that so we can all be enlightened?

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

but bidens words are lies,,,

Since when do you care about who is lying?

since always,,,its you that doesnt,,,

I guess that you’re not a Trump supporter then...

didnt vote for him last time,,but you dems are sure pushing me to this time,,,

youre his best campaign add,,,

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

You completely deny the basic human rights of their victims in doing so.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

For a person who says you are not trying to justify terrorism, you have certainly succeeded in doing so.

Supporting domestic terrorism must come so easy for Marxists that it is downright effortless, I guess.

I haven’t done anything of the sort. You might have a problem understanding a complex situations so you resort to jingoism.

I’m not a Marxist any more than you’re a fascist. That kind of reductionist language destroys any chance that we have of bringing this country back together. That’s the kind of shit that needs to stop otherwise the violence and chaos continues.

There is no chance of bringing law abiding citizens who don't support organized looting with the likes of you.

So we should re-elect Trump so we can have four more years of this?

What,the looting and rioting?
So you admit the dems are using intimidation tactics?

The looting and rioting doesn’t have anything to do with the election.

It’s just that Trump has no idea how to make this better.

This isn’t a threat, it’s just recognizing reality. I don’t know how many times I have to explain this to you.

It has everything to do with the election. Defeating Trump is the sole motive for it. You prove that every time you blame Trump for it.

Nope. You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. The civil unrest is due to injustice in policing, not Trump.

All I’m saying is that he has no idea how to fix it.

See what I mean? People have a hard time comprehending that Trump isn’t the center of the universe.

The rioting will calm down shortly after the election, no matter who wins it. How much would you like to get on that?
so many videos of cops murdering blacks and Trump doesn't give a damn. He loves dividing the country....

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

Because he was a leader.

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

For a person who says you are not trying to justify terrorism, you have certainly succeeded in doing so.

Supporting domestic terrorism must come so easy for Marxists that it is downright effortless, I guess.

I haven’t done anything of the sort. You might have a problem understanding a complex situations so you resort to jingoism.

I’m not a Marxist any more than you’re a fascist. That kind of reductionist language destroys any chance that we have of bringing this country back together. That’s the kind of shit that needs to stop otherwise the violence and chaos continues.

There is no chance of bringing law abiding citizens who don't support organized looting with the likes of you.

This isn’t a threat, it’s just recognizing reality. I don’t know how many times I have to explain this to you.

It has everything to do with the election. Defeating Trump is the sole motive for it. You prove that every time you blame Trump for it.

Nope. You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. The civil unrest is due to injustice in policing, not Trump.

See what I mean? People have a hard time comprehending that Trump isn’t the center of the universe.

The rioting will calm down shortly after the election, no matter who wins it. How much would you like to get on that?
so many videos of cops murdering blacks and Trump doesn't give a damn. He loves dividing the country....

Because Trump knows of all the many more videos of cops saving/helping blacks and others that media frauds like you keep suppressed?

The president doesn’t send the national guard. The national guard is commanded by each state governor.

Good lord. Are you even from this country?

How about the president not keep trying to make Americans hate each other? Maybe that’d be a good start.

The president doesn’t send the national guard. The national guard is commanded by each state governor.

How about the president not keep trying to make Americans hate each other? Maybe that’d be a good start.
So why haven't those current Democrat governors handled business, then?
I tell you what boy, in my day Democrat governors were Americans and called out the National Guard and they quashed rioting with headshots and M-16s.
I ain't bullshittin'
iu

The riots they quashed were at least 2x more justified than the riots of today.
Nevertheless, Law and Order.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

The blacks want the police in their communities.

How about the state governors end the rioting and violence?

Forum List

Back