So, what new "bombshells" have come out in the Benghazi hearing?

I never believed these hearings would sway voters on the left, most conservatives know better. But that wasn't the intent of the hearings, their purpose was to get the facts behind the politics. I think they did that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

they certainly did that !

for what is now the 8th time .. the voting public knows full it was about politics regardless what RW's think about it.

I never believed these hearings would sway voters on the left, most conservatives know better. But that wasn't the intent of the hearings, their purpose was to get the facts behind the politics. I think they did that.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
It is funny. I couldn't believe that she was caught lying to the American people. Claiming the attack was a spontaneous reaction to a hateful video to the public, but telling her family it was a terrorist attack. So she lied to one party or the other. But either way she lied.

It is funny. I couldn't believe that she was caught lying to the American people. Claiming the attack was a spontaneous reaction to a hateful video to the public, but telling her family it was a terrorist attack. So she lied to one party or the other. But either way she lied.

And again, besides the fact that even that is debatable, what was the consequence of this supposed lie?

We understand you on the left don't care if these politicians lie to you. or the fact they Jailed an Innocent American civilian for a video they said was the reason for the attacks that got FOUR Americans killed, one an Ambassador who was calling for help. THEY LIED right in your face but hey, so what right?

so just go on and pretend nothing came out of these.
2WMmGYXB_bigger.jpeg
Progressives Today‏@ProgsToday 7h7 hours ago

@HillaryClinton LIED. Her secret emails reveal she KNEW #Benghazi was a terror attack from the START!

CR74KFuVEAAUEpW.jpg

So you can't believe a politician would lie.? My oh my it's just the first time for you? How old are you? Eight?

I think the GOP have finally proven to the voters of the US that they are willing and able to use tax payer's money to further their political agenda.

And yes, I am another voter who was not totally in Hillary's camp, who will now vote for her.
Trey is getting Hillary elected. The opposite of his intentions.

We understand you on the left don't care if these politicians lie to you. or the fact they Jailed an Innocent American civilian for a video they said was the reason for the attacks that got FOUR Americans killed, one an Ambassador who was calling for help. THEY LIED right in your face but hey, so what right?

so just go on and pretend nothing came out of these.

CR74KFuVEAAUEpW.jpg

So what DID come out of those?

No bombshells but it was an excellent example of the futility of these sort of things. I cannot remember a fishing expedition like this ever being successful.

Conducted and chaired by a skinhead guppy
The McCarthy hearings were quite successful in ruining people and they still dream of that kind of impact but they should really take a look at what became of him after America was over-exposed to that sort of politically motivated show trial shenanigans.

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

So...I'll want to hear what the liberals in this thread think about that.

Hillary getting tears now. Here is where she closes the deal

"I care about each and every one of them." She just said.

Apparently not, or she would have obeyed the law and done everything in her power to make sure Stevens didn't die that night.

Those are crocodile tears.

And again, besides the fact that even that is debatable, what was the consequence of this supposed lie?
Haha, it's absolutely not debatable. It was proven today. She willing lied to the people she wants to vote for her. Not that many are surprised by that as this poll shows.
Voters Doubt Clinton's Honesty About Benghazi - Rasmussen Reports™

The consequence? Well we'll see next November. If she is still in the running at that point.

So you can't believe a politician would lie.? My oh my it's just the first time for you? How old are you? Eight?
You're right they all lie, but they all don't get put on blast like she did today! Most get away with lying but she was proven a lair today for the whole nation to witness.

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

Wow...

so Republicans ask questions? Are they the same questions that have been answered in the 7 previous investigations ???????

sure they are ...

The Republicans ask pointless questions.

There.

Haha, it's absolutely not debatable. It was proven today. She willing lied to the people she wants to vote for her. Not that many are surprised by that as this poll shows.
Voters Doubt Clinton's Honesty About Benghazi - Rasmussen Reports™

The consequence? Well we'll see next November. If she is still in the running at that point.

1) She will be running.

2) I think you know very well what I meant by "consequence".

:eusa_clap:

snip:
VIDEO=> Chairman Trey Gowdy Rips Democrats: Your Tactics “Infuriate Me” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Oct 22nd, 2015 2:39 pm

Boss Gowdy did it again!

Chairman Trey Gowdy ripped Democrats on the Benghazi panel earlier today for obstructing the investigation into the 9-11 massacre at the US Benghazi consulate.

This afternoon he did it again.
Gowdy blasted the Democrats who complained about the cost of the Select Committee.

“Madam Secretary I appreciate you going through their heroism. I truly do. It’s moving to hear from… And frankly it infuriates me to hear folks to my left who don’t raise a single whisper about spending $50 million to train five ISIS fighters but God forbid we spend one-tenth of that to give some answers to the family members sitting on the first row.”

This was epic.

all of it here:
VIDEO=> Chairman Trey Gowdy Rips Democrats: Your Tactics "Infuriate Me" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Liberals are grandstanding, accusing the Republicans of making this political

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Liberals are grandstanding, accusing the Republicans of making this political

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.

You're a moron.

Forum List

Back