So, what new "bombshells" have come out in the Benghazi hearing?

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

So...I'll want to hear what the liberals in this thread think about that.

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Liberals are grandstanding, accusing the Republicans of making this political

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.

You're a moron.

Was that it? "You're a moron?"

Going to offer anything more...substantive?

I've learned that Jim Jordan thinks that being an asshole to Sec. Clinton will help his political career.

Snarky little bitch.

And if I may, since I've been watching this hearing for almost 9 hours now, I've noted a pattern. Republicans ask questions of Hillary. Democrats pamper Hillary.

I've also noted how Democrats are accusing Republicans of making this overtly political, yet Democrats are trying to protect Hillary, a political motive in and of itself.

Wow...

Wow is right. You have no rebuttal. You have to acknowledge the double standard here.

Whilst all the while the Democrats are pampering her to no end, trying to protect her political welfare.

You're a moron.

Was that it? "You're a moron?"

Going to offer anything more...substantive?

Nothing needed. You are a moron.

Wow...

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

I've learned that Jim Jordan thinks that being an asshole to Sec. Clinton will help his political career.

Snarky little bitch.

Ooooh feisty aren't we?

Thanks for making my case!

Doing nothing but pampering her to keep her political prospects alive.

Turned it back on.......it looks like the subject has moved from Benghaaaaaaaaaazi to the email server issue.

How unexpected.

:eusa_clap:

snip:
VIDEO=> Chairman Trey Gowdy Rips Democrats: Your Tactics “Infuriate Me” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Oct 22nd, 2015 2:39 pm

Boss Gowdy did it again!

Chairman Trey Gowdy ripped Democrats on the Benghazi panel earlier today for obstructing the investigation into the 9-11 massacre at the US Benghazi consulate.

This afternoon he did it again.
Gowdy blasted the Democrats who complained about the cost of the Select Committee.

“Madam Secretary I appreciate you going through their heroism. I truly do. It’s moving to hear from… And frankly it infuriates me to hear folks to my left who don’t raise a single whisper about spending $50 million to train five ISIS fighters but God forbid we spend one-tenth of that to give some answers to the family members sitting on the first row.”

This was epic.

all of it here:
VIDEO=> Chairman Trey Gowdy Rips Democrats: Your Tactics "Infuriate Me" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

so why isn't gowdy investigating the training of the opposition fighters instead of pretending to investigate the attack in benghazi?

Snarky little bitch.

Ooooh feisty aren't we?

While I understand that you aren't capable of making your own, please don't credit me with being part of your fantasy.

You made ANOTHER stupid observation here. It's just stupid.

Wow...

Republicans have confirmed that the whole purpose of the 'enquiry' is political.

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Snarky little bitch.

Ooooh feisty aren't we?

While I understand that you aren't capable of making your own, please don't credit me with being part of your fantasy.

You made ANOTHER stupid observation here. It's just stupid.

Yet you can't explain how or why it's stupid, you just call me names.

That speaks to your lack of honesty and intelligence. Sorry.

Wow...

And what the liberals are doing is the same. You cannot sit there and say that liberals aren't trying to appease a political agenda by engaging a vapid defense of Hillary Clinton.

Oh no, how dare the Democrats do anything political in the Republicans political scam.

Wow...

It was a gamble by republicans and like most of their recent ham-handed political maneuvers it seems to be backfiring. At this late date to still deny the political motivations of the participants is the mark of a political dunce. Of course they are going to defend her from partisan attack. How could they not?

Wow...

The whole enquiry is a political exercise by the Republican party.
How can you say that any perceived soft-pedalling by the Democrats is equivalent to such a cynical and dishonest circus?

Wow...

It was a gamble by republicans and like most of their recent ham-handed political maneuvers it seems to be backfiring. At this late date to still deny the political motivations of the participants is the mark of a political dunce. Of course they are going to defend her from partisan attack. How could they not?
is it even defense when all you're saying is "the republicans are asking questions A and B to insinuate C. The previous investigations gave us answers to A and B that debunked C. Why are we doing this again?"

Forum List

Back