So what should Obama have done?

Well , if BP's CEO isn't personally responsible for the cleanup, then certainly logic would also dictate that he also isn't personally responsible for the clean up, but wait Obama already said he is...................... Damn that logic just destroys the arguments of ideologues such as you every time.

Being responsible for something doesn't mean you actually do it, einstein

I believe you're stupid enough to think a criminal would just surrender the evidence that proves their guilt.

And I believe you're stupid enough to not realize that if a BP employee did something illegal, that individual might want to destroy that evidence without BP's knowledge.

Only a wingnut would come to a conclusion before the investigation.

Only a wingnut, ignorant of the law as they are, would confuse civil penalties (ie compensation) with criminal penalties

'd rather they focus on cleaning the area up so those affected can get back to life. Of cours4 some just see deep pockets, and say " go get em."

And that's what really bugs you. Some people are going to get money from BP, and that burns you up.

Conservatives hate when others get something.

I'm done with this argument. You are way too immature for me. You wouldn't acknowledge a point that you didn't agree with if it hit you in the head.

So you're calling it quits and running away because I exposed your dishonest claim that because he's responsible for the cleanup, the CEO of BP is personally managing the cleanup.

I'm not surprised. Conservatives always run.

When will idiots like you learn to read. It says that the job must be "provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress"

The GOP puts out dumb arguments like this, and shmucks like you are too stupid to even read it to realize the GOP lied to you:lol::lol:

Reading and comprehending are not your friends, Sangha. I would be somewhat embarrassed if I were you, but your too ignorant to understand.

He totally and completely ignored me correctly pointing out that the law makes it illegal to offer appointments , I wonder why?

Because the appointment has to be provided in whole or in part, by an act of congress.

You'd know that if you could read

but, hey! Didn't you just say you were done with me?

It didn't take long for you to start obsessing with me again. :lol:

Last edited:
OMG you are one stupid little man. Is he personally managing the clean up? No, but you better be damned sure he's havily involved in every decision. Just as any boss would be. But I have an idea that you've never advanced past fry boy in your chosen field, so you don't actually know how that works.

Same as during an investigation he won't be personally collecting paperwork and such and handing it over to investigators, but he WILL be involved in it.

Guess you think the guy is just off playing golf while the oil flows..... oh wrong guy.

When will idiots like you learn to read. It says that the job must be "provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress"

The GOP puts out dumb arguments like this, and shmucks like you are too stupid to even read it to realize the GOP lied to you:lol::lol:

Reading and comprehending are not your friends, Sangha. I would be somewhat embarrassed if I were you, but your too ignorant to understand.

He totally and completely ignored me correctly pointing out that the law makes it illegal to offer appointments , I wonder why?

because there is NO argument...

I'm sorry to say that you don't have any practical knowledge of the material in my post and you seem to deliberately misconstrue the content of it, so I won't waste any more of my time on this thread.

I would recommend the same to any one else who by now likewise feels they are talking to a wall.

Again, the Corp has neither the equipment nor the expertise to help with deep sea work. The fact that they are hydrologists does not mean they know anything about deep sea work. Hydrology is a large feild with many specialties. The corp does not do any deep sea work

Because the appointment has to be provided in whole or in part, by an act of congress.

I don't generally name call, but you're a dumb fuck. Do you really think it's legal for say Donald Trump to go up to Stesak and say hey bro I'll make you the CEO of one of my companies if you'll drop out of the race? I mean really? Why not? Congress certainly didn't create Trump's companies, although I'm sure they have designs on owning them eventually.

OMG you are one stupid little man.

Gee, didn't you just say you were done with me? And here you are again

I guess it's just another of your many lies. You can't even tell the truth about yourself

Is he personally managing the clean up? No, but you better be damned sure he's havily involved in every decision. Just as any boss would be. But I have an idea that you've never advanced past fry boy in your chosen field, so you don't actually know how that works.

And you know the CEO is involved in every decision, how?

You're making stuff up again. You can't help but lie about everything. You're a conservative

Same as during an investigation he won't be personally collecting paperwork and such and handing it over to investigators, but he WILL be involved in it.

And again, you know this how?

I don't generally name call, but you're a dumb fuck. Do you really think it's legal for say Donald Trump to go up to Stesak and say hey bro I'll make you the CEO of one of my companies if you'll drop out of the race? I mean really? Why not? Congress certainly didn't create Trump's companies, although I'm sure they have designs on owning them eventually.

Is it paying job, because if it doesn't pay, and the job wasn't created by an act of congress, it is legal. Since when is it illegal to offer someone a job they can't possible perform if they're running for office?

But if you think it is illegal, then please show me the law which would be broken

Unless you want to make it easy on yourself, and avoid showing you have no law to cite by lying again and saying you're done with me.

I guess it's just another of your many lies. You can't even tell the truth about yourself

Is he personally managing the clean up? No, but you better be damned sure he's havily involved in every decision. Just as any boss would be. But I have an idea that you've never advanced past fry boy in your chosen field, so you don't actually know how that works.

You're making stuff up again. You can't help but lie about everything. You're a conservative

I know it because the CEO of BP, or any large corporation, didn't get there by not being involved in everything, especially something as large as this mess.

Yes, I know I said I was done with you in this thread, but you just set my bullshit meter off and so I have to respond to your inane drivel.

I'm sorry to say that you don't have any practical knowledge of the material in my post and you seem to deliberately misconstrue the content of it, so I won't waste any more of my time on this thread.

I would recommend the same to any one else who by now likewise feels they are talking to a wall.

Again, the Corp has neither the equipment nor the expertise to help with deep sea work. The fact that they are hydrologists does not mean they know anything about deep sea work. Hydrology is a large feild with many specialties. The corp does not do any deep sea work

Would you at least give them credit for doing shallow sea work? Or above sea work?

I know it because the CEO of BP, or any large corporation, didn't get there by not being involved in everything, especially something as large as this mess.

Yes, I know I said I was done with you in this thread, but you just set my bullshit meter off and so I have to respond to your inane drivel.

I'm sorry, but didn't you say you were done with me? And now you're still not done with me?

Doesn't that make you a liar? No wonder you keep avoiding the issue

IOW, you don't know squat. Being "involved in everything" means you have little time for any one thing, like the cleanup.

He has enough time to make commercials and get interviewed on TV. He has enough time to get interviewed under oath

I just noticed the following remark, and have just one question

Isn't that just another way of saying you lied when you said you were done with me?

Would you at least give them credit for doing shallow sea work? Or above sea work?

What difference does it make? The leak is under deep sea

Again, the Corp has neither the equipment nor the expertise to help with deep sea work. The fact that they are hydrologists does not mean they know anything about deep sea work. Hydrology is a large field with many specialties. The corp does not do any deep sea work
My intent was leave the deep sea work to bp. the scientists, and the Naval Services. The oil slick is heading for shore now, and for the past five weeks, and berms could've already been raised up on miles of shoreline under Corps of Engineers direction and could've kept the slick from spreading beyond the immediate tidal levels and out of the estuaries.

Those are the vulnerable areas to be concerned with because of the various biota inland from there. If the sand at low tide was raised on the beach side, scraping the sand down to create a steeper bank, virtually all of the orange goo could've been kept at sea. There it could've been collected By mechanical means. The outflow from the Mississippi river would preclude the stuff from it's immediate environs. There are ways to increase water flow positively out of some of the lesser outflows

Last edited:

Isn't that just another way of saying you lied when you said you were done with me?

It means that despite my best intentions you have suckered me into arguing with a dog turd. But I'm done with this thread , at least as far as you are concerned.

My intent was leave the deep sea work to bp and the Naval Services. The oil slick is heading for shore now and for the past five weeks and berms raised up on miles of shoreline under Corps of Engineers direction could've kept the slick from spreading beyond the immediate tidal levels and out of estuaries.

Those are the vulnerable areas to be concerned with because of the various biota inland from there. If the sand at low tide was raised on the beach side, scraping the sand down to create a steeper bank, virtually all of the orange goo could've been kept at sea. There it could've been collected By mechanical means. The outflow from the Mississippi river would preclude the stuff from it's immediate environs. There are ways to increase water flow positively out of some of the lesser outflows

The history of berms indicates that they do not protect the beaches and often create other problems. Besides, it is not feasible to put a berm around the Gulf of Mexico. The oil isn't going to sit near the berm and wait to be picked up. It just going to land on some other non-bermed shoreline.

It means that despite my best intentions you have suckered me into arguing with a dog turd. But I'm done with this thread , at least as far as you are concerned.

It means that you say you will do one thing, and then you do the opposite.

18 USC Section 600:

Sec. 600. Promise of employment or other benefit for political
activity

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment,
position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit,
provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of
Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such
benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any
political activity or for the support of or opposition to any
candidate or any political party in connection with any general or
special election to any political office, or in connection with any
primary election or political convention or caucus held to select
candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

There is nothing that says it has to be a paying job. I see an epic fail on your part Sangha

Hmmm.. You might want to read that again so you don't seem clueless.
Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

seem?

seem?

You really seem obsessed with me. I'm all you can talk about

seem?

You really seem obsessed with me. I'm all you can talk about

That's cute, you're in every thread in the board spouting your stupid bullshit and every time someone calls you out for stupidity you come back with "you're obsessed with me"

Here's a hint - You're trying too hard.

Forum List

Back