So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths…

This is a clear example of what you get when you have a large portion of the populace that is so damn stupid, ignorant, and gullible, that they mindlessly believe and obey every lie that their government tells them.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
Just all down to control, Lefties are control freaks.

So............... get another job, go somewhere else, apply a job that doesn't require a vaccine.

NO shit.
A normal flu shot, taken for decades, by millions of people, DOESN'T prevent people from getting the flu, nor transmitting it.

It's their own doing.
No one is "Forcing" people to do nuclear waste cleanup, either.
What about the people in the military, they must take dozens of vaccines, more if the person goes overseas?
It's their choice.
Arm chair Liberal blaming the citizens for the State-Sponsored Covid insanity.

Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths

It has been two years since the first COVID-19 vaccine was given to a patient in the United States. Since then, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses — 80 percent of the population has received at least one dose — with the cumulative effect of preventing more than 18 million additional hospitalizations and more than 3 million additional deaths.

And since I installed the elephant whistles on the front of my car, I’ve hit zero elephants. Must be proof they work? Right?

I suppose I should share my story as well. Got a fourth booster 3 months ago, life has been hell ever since. What’s most painful is that I was trying to do the right thing, trying to be safe. And then I get slapped in the face with this horrific condition. The lack of information on the side effects of these vaccines is simply criminal. (from link above one of the 1500 pages).

Oh .. so consent .. which was ignored with the jab,
You're FOS.
Who was forced to submit to a covid shot without their consent?
especially by employers who mandated it with consequences for submission.
So, that's their right.
If an employee refuses to wear a hard hat, safety glasses or a reflective vest on the job, they can be fired.
Out of touch I see for those in corporate roles where getting a role with a new company takes time. dumbass
It is the employees choice.

You're FOS.
Who was forced to submit to a covid shot without their consent?

So, that's their right.
If an employee refuses to wear a hard hat, safety glasses or a reflective vest on the job, they can be fired.

It is the employees choice.

Freely given consent is absent in the presence of coercion

Freely given consent is absent in the presence of coercion
WTF?
BFD, employers practice coercion, everyday.
Teabaggers think employers are democracies or are supposed to be?
There are all kinds of rules in the workplace, adhere to them or be let go.

Forum List

Back