So what will be the economic affect when the "Self Quarantine" is Over?

The USA still has one of the lowest rates of testing in the world, on a per capita basis, and you still don't have quick and accurate tests available nationwide. 2.8 million tests in a population of 325 million people, 0.8% of the population. No nation in the first world has tested less of its population, and that's because for months you didn't have a test, and the rest of the world did.

The Abbott Lab's much touted 5 minute test is only 80% accurate, which means that 20 people out of every hundred tested are getting false results. This truly is a situation where "one is too many".

I truly do not see talking about re-opening the economy on May 1st when you haven't even stopped the exponential growth of the rate of infection, widespread testing is still not available throughout the country, and the deaths are really only beginning.

This is a worldwide pandemic, you know. Will the rest of the world's economy be reopened on 1 May?

Looking like lots of people will have decreased incomes when it is over. Plus it will likely be a slow moving over.

Looking like lots of people will have decreased incomes when it is over. Plus it will likely be a slow moving over.

Perhaps to you that's what it seems like.

But President Trump has predicted that America will be back big and quickly.

Perhaps to you that's what it seems like.

But President Trump has predicted that America will be back big and quickly.
Glad he’s staying positive. But I know lots of people getting unemployed and the numbers seem to support that. People with challenged incomes will slow recovery. And I don’t expect everything to just suddenly open up.

A few things may get going in May but for most consumers they will limit things to only necessities. Eating out and other non essential things are going to continue to get anywhere near what things were. In the end we shall continue to be more isolated when things do open up. Imagine restaurants where servers are gowned up with masks. Good business owners are going to take every last precaution to ensure the safety of people and workers. Vwr are going to enter a new era.

If this continues for another 3-4 months, this country will go into the ice age. The shutdown should never have occurred.
You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.
Only when it benefits you politically clearly...

Nope, all the time.
Yet you care more about the economy than lives, funny stuff.

Whatever. I didn't think you would comprehend.

If this continues for another 3-4 months, this country will go into the ice age. The shutdown should never have occurred.
You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

But I did. You are only pro life when it benefits your team politically. You are exposed. Good job.

You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

But I did. You are only pro life when it benefits your team politically. You are exposed. Good job.

No, you dont have the eyes to see or ears to hear. Its very sad. And yes, Im pro life 100 percent of the time.

You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

No, you dont have the eyes to see or ears to hear. Its very sad. And yes, Im pro life 100 percent of the time.
Ha. Yet you’d bring death to help the economy. You are a fraud like so many others.

You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

Ha. Yet you’d bring death to help the economy. You are a fraud like so many others.

Bring death, nope. I don't have the power to do that. Whenever the lib mainstream starts running a daily death ticker for killing 3500+ babies a day, we'll talk. Otherwise, spare us your fake righteous indignation. We can see right through that.

You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

Bring death, nope. I don't have the power to do that. Whenever the lib mainstream starts running a daily death ticker for killing 3500+ babies a day, we'll talk. Otherwise, spare us your fake righteous indignation. We can see right through that.
Your fraud is exposed. Flail away all you wish.

I expect an economic boom, but possibly not in places like sports arenas. People will go to movies where there may be 30-40 people in a room, but they may still be wary of arenas that hold 15,000.
You have one hell of a rude awakening coming then LOL. Don't worry you can think that' fake all you want reality doesn't care when your wallet feels it..

You must be a pro lifer.

Yep, sure am.

Nope, all the time.

Your fraud is exposed. Flail away all you wish.

Again, you're wrong. You'll keep trying to assuage your conscience though. I have no doubt.

Forum List

Back