So when is the impeachment vote?

Dems have been creaming themselves for 2 weeks. But no vote. What's wrong?

Hold yer horses cowpoke! There's plenty of time. The inquiry has barely begun.

I believe the Democrats have been saying they expect to have to vote before the holidays, or the end of the year at the latest. It's been reported by most of the news organizations, I guess you just missed it.

I've still got a 3/4 full bag of special impeachment blend popcorn. Don't rush this. I want to savor every minute of Diaper Donnie's downfall and international shame.

I believe the Democrats have been saying they expect to have to vote before the holidays, or the end of the year at the latest. It's been reported by most of the news organizations, I guess you just missed it.

I've still got a 3/4 full bag of special impeachment blend popcorn. Don't rush this. I want to savor every minute of Diaper Donnie's downfall and international shame.
Prepare yourself for another plate of disappointment delivered by democrats. :)

You folks keep saying that. So far I have been thoroughly entertained by Diaper Donnie's poop twitter rampages. I'm looking forward to more. Many many more.

How come you didn’t arrest the ambassador democrats ?? Chicken shit?

You folks keep saying that. So far I have been thoroughly entertained by Diaper Donnie's poop twitter rampages. I'm looking forward to more. Many many more.
Being a winner doesn’t encourage me to stop you from being a loser. Im good with you following a path that leads to failure.

Trump spent six years trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office with a birther hoax.

Trump set the bar.

Look at him whining now!
Remember these predictions?..... lol

We are now doing better under Trump than any other president in the past several decades. :)

ALL on Obama's shoulders

Obama was dumb enough to think he had all the bases cleared for hillary to win.

His administration is now being investigated. :)

The Benghazi hearings took four years.

Benghazi took two years and the house had to vote, by law, to open the investigation. Otherwise, it was meaningless. The house hasn't voted yet so this impeachment thing is meaningless untill the house actually votes.

Simply not true in any way.

Feel free to post your source for that.

Oh yeah it is true.

Forum List

Back