Impeachment for Joe Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
On the outside chance that gaffe man Joe makes it to the Oval Office, I think it well that the impeachment papers be ready his first day in office.

At best, his son's involvement was unethical if not unlawful in the Ukraine thingy.

On the outside chance that gaffe man Joe makes it to the Oval Office, I think it well that the impeachment papers be ready his first day in office.

At best, his son's involvement was unethical if not unlawful in the Ukraine thingy.

What involvement and with whom?
Please articulate.

If it was not unlawful, it should have been. No excuse for the Biden corruption.

WTF? Since when is it unethical or unlawful for relatives of people in administrations to work for foreign companies?

Trump has a COMPANY WITH HIS NAME, that he still directly owns that is being run by his children and does bussiness all over the world in all kinds of countries that Trump policy effects.

Trump directly pockets the profits from all this international bussiness and yet THAT somehow doesn't even register as anything improper with our little pea brain Trumpster friends, who nod right along to dear leader's never ending barrage of insane bullshit.

Last edited:

What is the evidence?

If it was not unlawful, it should have been. No excuse for the Biden corruption.

So it should be illegal for tramp kids to work in foreign countries

Try paying attention it was not because he worked. It was because he was paid 50K a month for peddling political influence.

Let me help remind you of the real picture.

I think it does have an ''appearance'' of the possibility of impropriety....

and this is why following our Ethics guidelines are important.

and on that note

Trump should release is taxes

Ivanka and Jarod should resign, nepotism is unethical

Trump should put his companies in to a real blind trust with a non family member

Trump should give up his lease on his gvt owned DC hotel or not become president or in the least, make all of his records available on all foreign entities that book rooms there, (and Mara Lago and other Trump properties)

All if not most all subpoenas should be adhered to

Ivanka should not have accepted her copyright approvals from China, until after her father has left office...

et etc etc etc etc etc etc

Last edited:

So it should be illegal for tramp kids to work in foreign countries

Try paying attention it was not because he worked. It was because he was paid 50K a month for peddling political influence.

Let me help remind you of the real picture.

What political influence?
Can you cite an example?

It was because he was paid 50K a month for peddling political influence.

Now all you have to do is prove it.

10.jpg

It was because he was paid 50K a month for peddling political influence.

Now all you have to do is prove it.

10.jpg

Prove what? It is common knowledge that he was paid 50K a month and it certainly was not for his expertise.

Prove the quid pro quo that you claimed.

We all agree that Hunter was employed, which can potentially be the quid.

But go ahead prove that for this quid company got any sort of quo of American foreign policy from Hunter's dad.

What was unlawful?
What are you alleging?

What is definitely unlawful, will be the Obstruction that the Biden Family is engaged in and if there are discrepancies in their testimonies during the investigation.

I see this as a huge coverup, and the Biden "Presidency" will forever be clouded. Particularly considering the collusion between the Bidens and the Red Chinese. The Biden Family got a Billion Dollar check from the Chi-coms. That's possible collusion, and Biden will have to be spending most of his first term trying to prove his innocence.

Forum List

Back