So where did Trump phuck up?

Trump Exploded Deficit!
Trump Exploded Spending!
Trump Exploded Government!
Trump Exploded Debt!
Trump Slower Job Creation than Obama/Biden!
Trump Exploded China Trade Deficit!
Trump Failed to Build the Wall for under $4 billion like he said he would!
Trump backed out of JCPOA allowing Iran to build Nuclear Weapons!
Trump lost US Manufacturing Jobs!
Trump Increased Crime!
Trump Caused Riots!

Partisan moron is here!

Trump caused riots... Antifa is an idea!
Trump instructs police to throw suspects into paddy wagon rough like the way they killed Freddie Grey!!!

Trump didn't fuck up. Trump is Trump.

The electorate fucked up. And too many didn't vote.

We learned from our mistake. This person should never have been President.

The people have spoken. Again. Outstanding. Fucking outstanding.
More people voted for Biden than Obama. I am flabbergasted you actually believe that. I'm ok with that though. Enjoy.

America made the mistake of adhering to only two choices. The Democratic Party offered nobodies and the Republicans offered nincompoops who couldn't compete with the likes of a Trump. How embarrassing that should be to these parties. Yet, they continue in power, despite what name is on the mailbox at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

That proves the RNC and DNC aren't ran by the people that we elected within those parties. That's all.

Because they are "right" that it'll grow faster under Biden... But.. We'll also get fucked just like we were before Trump. It is what it is. Enjoy.

Let me preference this by saying I voted for Trump, both times. I approve of the job he did and hoped he would continue to do it in a 2nd term. But the answer to the question of why he didn't get re-elected is basically that he was a total dick sometimes. If I had to guess, that 1st debate with Biden sealed his fate; he turned off way too many female voters with his conduct, and paid the price for it. In this country you can't be disliked that much and get re-elected.

Fine by me if he somehow finds a way to win, but I doubt that'll happen. I have no doubt there was election fraud that may or may not have cost him the election, and whether or not the fraud made the difference between winning and losing is open to conjecture. Nobody will ever know.

Let’s pretend there’s no Covid and no voter fraud.
Where did he come up short?
Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
Did he build enough wall fast enough?
Did he phuck up by not pushing hard enough to end DACA?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?

He is quite likely the best American president of all time. Looking at his agenda, it is something that few Americans reject. Same can't be said about Biden's agenda, but then again, no one even read it.

As for why he was so hated

- He did not want to provide endless free shit for losers.
- He did not want to provide free shit for the special interest.
- Some were turned off by his personality, of course only after the media took off everything they could out of context.

The media and the Dems did nothing but lie for 4 years.

HOW DARE AN OUTSIDER WIN POTUS! WE ARE THE RULING CLASS!

There you have it folks...
Open borders
Higher taxes
Free shit for illegals
Embraced lawlessness
$5 dollar fuel
Is considered “OUTSTANDING” in LibTardia because Trump talks mean.
Outstanding. Phew.

Hahaha...Mac, come clean bud...you’re no financial professional are you?

Goldman Sachs
this one post proves your ignorance - Unless you're one of them - economic recovery means the rich will get it all now.
That's the GS definition of recovery

smh at the rabid ignorance that defines the left

Open borders
Higher taxes
Free shit for illegals
Embraced lawlessness
$5 dollar fuel
Outstanding. Phew.

Confirmed...you are definitely not a financial professional...certainly not a successful one.
Goldman Sachs has to say whatever they can to help curb a massive sell off...any real professional would know that just as any real financial professional knows the more money taxpayers keep the more they invest....NO legit financial professional is a proponent of higher taxes.
Come clean...you advise illegals on how to fuck Americans over and how to maximize the use of an EBT card...and that’s it...right?

Open borders
Higher taxes
Free shit for illegals
Embraced lawlessness
$5 dollar fuel
Outstanding. Phew.

Confirmed...you are definitely not a financial professional...certainly not a successful one.
Goldman Sachs has to say whatever they can to help curb a massive sell off...any real professional would know that just as any real financial professional knows the more money taxpayers keep the more they invest....NO legit financial professional is a proponent of higher taxes.
Come clean...you advise illegals on how to fuck Americans over and how to maximize the use of an EBT card...and that’s it...right?
Yes, that's it.

Let’s pretend there’s no Covid and no voter fraud.
Where did he come up short?
Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
Did he build enough wall fast enough?
Did he phuck up by not pushing hard enough to end DACA?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?

"
Let’s pretend there’s no Covid ...."

You start out in a fantasy world and expect a rational explanation?????

I bet Duh Donald is asking himself the same questions. He's fucking deluded, too.

You start out in a fantasy world and expect a rational explanation?????
I bet Duh Donald is asking himself the same questions. He's fucking deluded, too.

Fantasy world ?/ Seriously?

Wait...aren't you the one who actually believes Biden won the election fair and square ???

There is no greater fantasy than actually believeing Bitch Biden was that popular. Puh LEEEZE

Trump Exploded Deficit!
Trump Exploded Spending!
Trump lost 30 million Jobs!
Trump Increased Crime!
Trump Exploded Debt!
Trump Caused Riots!

Cutting postal worker hours in July and then denigrating them for four solid mouths was not a well thought out strategy ... we should be checking the copy-counts on all the photocopiers in our Post Offices ... that's one angry voting block that's for sure ...
all the guys i worked with were still working 9-10 hours a day during the summer...

Trump Exploded Deficit!
Trump Exploded Spending!
Trump Increased Crime!
Trump Exploded Debt!
Trump Caused Riots!

“Here comes the sun!”
We finally have a president who talks nice and warms me inside.
I’ll deal with free shit for wetbacks, higher taxes, higher fuel costs and getting butt fucked by the world for a president who talks nice....because, I’m smart and stuff ya know.

Let me preference this by saying I voted for Trump, both times. I approve of the job he did and hoped he would continue to do it in a 2nd term. But the answer to the question of why he didn't get re-elected is basically that he was a total dick sometimes. If I had to guess, that 1st debate with Biden sealed his fate; he turned off way too many female voters with his conduct, and paid the price for it. In this country you can't be disliked that much and get re-elected.

Fine by me if he somehow finds a way to win, but I doubt that'll happen. I have no doubt there was election fraud that may or may not have cost him the election, and whether or not the fraud made the difference between winning and losing is open to conjecture. Nobody will ever know.
His first fuck up was surrounding himself with establishment neocon assholes and thinking he could trust them and that they would listen to him.

In the end, Don is just not very smart. He failed to understand what he was up against.

Trump Exploded Deficit!
Trump Exploded Spending!
Trump Increased Crime!
Trump Exploded Debt!
Trump Caused Riots!

“Here comes the sun!”
We finally have a president who talks nice and warms me inside.
I’ll deal with free shit for wetbacks, higher taxes, higher fuel costs and getting butt fucked by the world for a president who talks nice....because, I’m smart and stuff ya know.

You're just going to have to get over it.

Or don't.

donny fucked up by being donny.

Was he not “Donny” in 2016?

Yes, and he lost by 3 million votes then, too.

Here's the thing. Trump had the misfortune of being someone who became president against the will of the people. He could have done the smart thing like George W. Bush and tried to reach across the aisle and win over people who didn't vote for him last time. He didn't. He could have also, just not run for a second term like Rutherford B. Hayes.

Instead, he tried to bully his way through like JQ Adams and Benjamin Harrison... with the results you'd expect.

DId Covid do him in? It didn't help, but he was trailing Biden in the polls prior to Covid... and Biden's campaign was on life support.

Do you want an honest answer? The truth is something that believers are usually annoyed by.

Trump refused to grow into the job. He continued his administration as an extension of the campaign. The first thing that should have happened is listening to the experts. The political experts with the experience. They must have told him to stop sending out Tweets. If they did and he continued. As we all believe to be the case, then the self inflicted wounds were nobody’s fault but his.

Cheering on brutality. A small fraction of the people may support the police use of brutality. That small percentage is not enough to win elections. That small percentage is overshadowed by the majority who are disgusted by it. My wife who did vote for Trump this year was put off by it.

Trump “Draining the Swamp” was seen as personal, not systemic.

Despite literally tons of evidence that the investigation into him was deeply flawed. He never once took the position that many if not most were equally flawed. His position was that the fine and honorable agents of the Federal Authority were corrupted to go after him. He should have made it a foundation for serious reform. Instead. He wanted to name and shame a few who went after him. Thousands to millions were similarly the victim of flawed investigations and prosecutions. Screw them. You don’t go after Trump.

Shall I continue? Each of these added up. Many more added up. If you are being decried as a Authoritarian would be Dictator in the press, do not work to prove them right.

I have called them self inflicted wounds more than once. That is what they were. While you and the fanboys cheered, the rest of us groaned when Trump sunk to the lowest level. We are all Americans. Every one of us. Trump was perceived to say that only those who agreed with him were “real Americans”. And you fanboys did not help.

As I said at the beginning. Trump did not grow into the job. He was going to make mistakes. That is a given. Biden will too. There is a difference between making a mistake and learning from it and making the same mistakes time after time. Mostly that was Trumps idea that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Obviously that is untrue. Now. The Republicans can take the House and extend control of the senate.

Look not to Trump as a guide. Look to Newt. The Contract with America was the most successful campaign since Reagan. Don’t just dust it off, but use it as a guide.

Forum List

Back