So, who will emerge unscathe from the GOP upcoming brawl?

None of them will emerge unscathed. Someone will emerge battle tested and ready. Unlike the Democrat minstrel show where Hillary will cruise to an easy primary victory, only to crash and burn under the bright lights of the general.

:"battle tested and ready" like Mitt was? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Mitt would have won had the Democrats not ginned up their fraud machine.

Are you saying he really didn't have a dancing horse, or a car elevator, and that the video saying he didn't care about 47% of the country was a fabrication??
I think he's saying the vote was rigged. If it was possible to rig a winning margin that big we would never have democrats in office.

The GOP will be butt hurting about Obama for a long term:booze::eusa_boohoo:....and if Hillary wins.....HOLLY COW

We could see suicides on the same scale as the Great Depression! :ack-1:
This may turn out to be least inspiring general in decades. I'm sad to say that an uninspired electorate favors the republican.

Rubio of Course, i still have the ticket down to Cruz/Walker/Rubio. any combination.

none

leftist media will never allow another (R) to gain the WH.

no one can over come such odds, the country will be in ruin, like detroit and the media will blame the last (R) in the House.

Abandon the crazed tea baggers and you WILL regain the WH.
don't know who that is and I"m not an (R)

just look at the last election, the media made damn sure nothing important was headlines, it was complete bullshit the entire time, b/c if the facts of how bad big0 is came to light.....

none

no one can over come such odds, the country will be in ruin, like detroit and the media will blame the last (R) in the House.

Wow you don't know what you're talking about.

Our media doesn't choose our leaders. Thanks to the conservative controlled supreme court, now the billionaires of the world choose our leaders.

It will be a very good thing if we don't have another republican/conservative in the white house for a long time. It will give us time to heal and rebuild the nation.

You conservatives keep talking about Detroit as if it's a real liberal city in a liberal state and that all liberal places are all alike.

You can't be farther from reality.

I'll give my state and liberal city as a good example.

Seattle has a minimum wage of 10.32 an hour though few employers start at that low wage. Seattle is in King County. King county has 3.3% unemployment rate. Seattle will have 15 dollar minimum wage by 2017.

Snohomish County is next door to King County to the north. The minimum wage there is 9.32 an hour though no one starts that low. Wages are pretty much the same in Snohomish County as in King County.

The unemployment rate in Snohomish County is 3.6%

Median income in Seattle is 67,470.00 a year. That's as of 2013. The most recent figures I could find. I'm sure it's increased since the minimum wage has increased. Snohomish County is around the same.

Both areas are mostly liberal. Both areas aren't anything like Detroit.

You don't know what you're talking about and only spout very old and tired lies from the far right wing.

Last edited:
On another thread, some right winger has found "new love" for an ABC (aka liberal media) poll that shows Hillary dropping in the popularity polling.....

So, I looked up how that same "liberal media" is polling the GOP clown posse. Here it is (and note that NO ONE is even reaching the low-teens in the polling):
2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
ABC/Wash Post
Bush 10, Rubio 10, Walker 11, Carson 8, Huckabee 9, Paul 11, Cruz 8, Christie 6, Trump 4, Perry 2, Kasich 3, Santorum 4, Fiorina 2, Graham 1

So, which GOPer will rise from the ashes of future debates and negative ads to challenge the democrat nominee???

Brokered convention will give us a Walker/Rubio ticket. Just my guess.

none

Wow you don't know what you're talking about.

Our media doesn't choose our leaders. Thanks to the conservative controlled supreme court, now the billionaires of the world choose our leaders.

It will be a very good thing if we don't have another republican/conservative in the white house for a long time. It will give us time to heal and rebuild the nation.

You conservatives keep talking about Detroit as if it's a real liberal city in a liberal state and that all liberal places are all alike.

You can't be farther from reality.

I'll give my state and liberal city as a good example.

Seattle has a minimum wage of 10.32 an hour though few employers start at that low wage. Seattle is in King County. King county has 3.3% unemployment rate. Seattle will have 15 dollar minimum wage by 2017.

Snohomish County is next door to King County to the north. The minimum wage there is 9.32 an hour though no one starts that low. Wages are pretty much the same in Snohomish County as in King County.

The unemployment rate in Snohomish County is 3.6%

Median income in Seattle is 67,470.00 a year. That's as of 2013. The most recent figures I could find. I'm sure it's increased since the minimum wage has increased. Snohomish County is around the same.

Both areas are mostly liberal. Both areas aren't anything like Detroit.

You don't know what you're talking about and only spout very old and tired lies from the far right wing.

Give em Hell!!!

On another thread, some right winger has found "new love" for an ABC (aka liberal media) poll that shows Hillary dropping in the popularity polling.....

So, I looked up how that same "liberal media" is polling the GOP clown posse. Here it is (and note that NO ONE is even reaching the low-teens in the polling):
ABC/Wash Post
Bush 10, Rubio 10, Walker 11, Carson 8, Huckabee 9, Paul 11, Cruz 8, Christie 6, Trump 4, Perry 2, Kasich 3, Santorum 4, Fiorina 2, Graham 1

So, which GOPer will rise from the ashes of future debates and negative ads to challenge the democrat nominee???
None of them will emerge unscathed. Someone will emerge battle tested and ready. Unlike the Democrat minstrel show where Hillary will cruise to an easy primary victory, only to crash and burn under the bright lights of the general.

:"battle tested and ready" like Mitt was? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:haha: Keep telling yourself that as you lose the White House again.

Are you saying he really didn't have a dancing horse, or a car elevator, and that the video saying he didn't care about 47% of the country was a fabrication??
I think he's saying the vote was rigged. If it was possible to rig a winning margin that big we would never have democrats in office.

The GOP will be butt hurting about Obama for a long term:booze::eusa_boohoo:....and if Hillary wins.....HOLLY COW

This may turn out to be least inspiring general in decades. I'm sad to say that an uninspired electorate favors the republican.

When Hillary puts Julian Castro on the ticket, it will get Dems inspired. And I honestly expect Hillary to run a very good campaign.

Rubio of Course, i still have the ticket down to Cruz/Walker/Rubio. any combination.

Rubio is on the ticket pretty much regardless of whom the nominee is. The only exception could be Bush as they would both be from Florida, but Bush may still go with Rubio to have an Hispanic on the ticket. Cruz cannot be on the ticket if they are serious about winning.

ABC/Wash Post

The one with the most money.

Which then means that Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers OWN the GOP?

Does Soros own the Democrat party?

ALL Politicians are Puppets for ALL the same Corporations that pay them to puppet.

Rubio is on the ticket pretty much regardless of whom the nominee is. The only exception could be Bush as they would both be from Florida, but Bush may still go with Rubio to have an Hispanic on the ticket. Cruz cannot be on the ticket if they are serious about winning.

Reality check.

Bush cannot be on the ticket if the Right wants to win. This IS NOT AN EMPIRE and even more not an EMPIRE OF RECURRECNT MISTAKES.

Rubio was a good candidate until he stated, "Obama wants to ban all guns". Not a smart stance when it was never even a statement, but a Fox News Fear Mongering issue.

Reality check.

Bush cannot be on the ticket if the Right wants to win. This IS NOT AN EMPIRE and even more not an EMPIRE OF RECURRECNT MISTAKES.

Rubio was a good candidate until he stated, "Obama wants to ban all guns". Not a smart stance when it was never even a statement, but a Fox News Fear Mongering issue.
One that those on the right believe. And is in fact true. The fact that he waters down his beliefs in public doesn't change who he really is.

ABC/Wash Post

Then, of course, the Democrats mysteriously forgot how to commit voter fraud during 2014 but will, somehow remember if Hillary wins in 2016.

Stephanie is getting a run for her money from Rabid in being the most-full-of-shit turd on USMB.

Then, of course, the Democrats mysteriously forgot how to commit voter fraud during 2014 but will, somehow remember if Hillary wins in 2016.

Stephanie is getting a run for her money from Rabid in being the most-full-of-shit turd on USMB.

I don't know. The 12 year old Sassyirsh...something is pretty insane. But I really think she might be an attempt at an alter ego of Staph....

When Hillary puts Julian Castro on the ticket, it will get Dems inspired. And I honestly expect Hillary to run a very good campaign.
Fidele Castro? I thought he was dead.

i still think Bush is having second thoughts, he sees the polls, never making it past 10 per-cent, and does anyone think he would surpass Rubio and Walker?

Forum List

Back