So who's the leaker?

Access to the draft opinions is extremely limited. As such any serious investigation will likely end with the leaker being identified. It may however require warrants on their phones and computers which might be difficult to obtain unless someone can identify a crime or at least a civil violation.

NotMe.jpg

The leak was done to intimidate the judges who want the FED to stay out of States issues.

If you want the Fed to stay out of Marijuana laws, but want the FED to butt into abortion law….you are not on solid legal ground.

I want the Fed to stay out of both issues. My stance is consistent…why isnt yours?

The leak was done to intimidate the judges who want the FED to stay out of States issues.

If you want the Fed to stay out of Marijuana laws, but want the FED to butt into abortion law….you are not on solid legal ground.

I want the Fed to stay out of both issues. My stance is consistent…why isnt yours?
This makes no sense, overturning Roe returns abortion to the states.

No shit but all animals that bear live young make fetuses so all fetus are not human.
Are you really that stupid? Nobody, especially myself was arguing that all fetuses are human.

Fetus is simply a stage in mammalian development and the only species under discussion is Humanity.

Then why all this fuss about when what can feel pain? Most animals feel pain; do you think that all animals are human?
"Children" refers to humans that have already been born, so there is no such thing as "unborn children". People do not have a right to change the language to suit their agenda and expect anyone else to agree to the change.
For centuries the unborn have been called babies and children.

I don't remember ever hearing anyone ask a pregnant woman "how'd your fetus today".

What I've heard innumerable times, is "How's the baby" or "She's with Child".

It's the pro abortionists that have tried to coopt the language to dehumanize the unborn so as to make it easier for a woman to kill her unborn child without guilt or remorse.

Why? They have lifetime appointments. 3 of them were only chosen specifically for this task.

You're just making things up again, you have know possible way of knowing that to be the case.

Why? Because of such things as death threats which have already begun along with attempts to storm the Supreme Court Building.

Of course we've seen this before recently.

Such threats and attempts to intimidate Justices are Federal Crimes and should be treated appropriately but we won't be hearing anything about an "insurrection" or the networks droning on daily for weeks, months or years about how horrible these people are with cries of, "Treason" or "Traitors".

But... wouldn't the Feds lose a lot of income if the Feds legislated themselves out of a job?
"Regulators gonna regulate, that's what they do".

They'll delist pot when the payoffs from the pot industry get high enough and then we'll all have to deal with the resulting societal wreckage.

And yet here you fuckers are doing just that
Why hasn’t Joe and the Ds in Congress passed a law codifying abortion? Joe said he would during the campaign. I believe Ears said he would. Yet they haven’t. Now we know why.

Forum List

Back