So Why All the Lying About Russia?

well you emphasized Moscow. And last I looked Americans do business in moscow. I bet there are Mickey D's there.

That place is almost as corrupt as Venezuela. ANYONE doing business in that Mafia owned cesspool is doing it knowing that they HAVE to present appropriate bribes and gifts.

And oh...Trump was going to build a mega billion dollar Tower in Moscow...wasn't he? He was working on that deal at the same time that the Russians were fucking with our election trying to get Trump elected...right?

Oh...

Last edited:
well you emphasized Moscow. And last I looked Americans do business in moscow. I bet there are Mickey D's there.

That place is almost as corrupt as Venezuela. ANYONE doing business in that Mafia owned cesspool is doing it knowing that they HAVE to present appropriate bribes and gifts.

And oh...Trump was going to build a mega billion dollar Tower in Moscow...wasn't he? He was working on that deal at the same time that the RUssians were fucking with our election trying to get Trump elected...right?

Oh...
he pulled out of the deal. generally that implies no deal. no deal is no deal. And technically, didn't try and build a tower.

he pulled out of the deal. generally that implies no deal. no deal is no deal. And technically, didn't try and build a tower.

AFTER he won the election. It was dangled by the Russian Mafia all throughout the campaign (that even Trump didn't think he would win)

NO ONE who deals with the Russian Mob comes out clean...and Trump has been dealing with them and lying about it for years

Last edited:
So you're saying it's wrong to small talk or blog with people from other countries? We aren't allowed to talk to people from Canada or any other country if we have a job in the federal government?
This isn't Russia, China, or Venezuela. This is America.
You do understand that Hillary not only transmitted TS information in an unsecured server so that anyone could hack it.....but she destroyed evidence of it,.
Exactly.
So she could simply pretend to be incompetent, not criminal, when she was caught.

However, she forgot..."Ignorance is no defense".

I just hope she's convicted of treason before she dies of whatever creeping cancer she has..

Exactly.
So she could simply pretend to be incompetent, not criminal, when she was caught.

I just hope she's convicted of treason before she dies of whatever creeping cancer she has..

Holy crap. Trumpers are doubling down on crazy with a heavy dose of disgusting

Exactly.

Sold uranium to the Russians.

Worked with Russians to try to overthrow a sitting president.

We know who the criminal is.

AFTER he won the election. It was dangled by the Russian Mafia all throughout the campaign (that even Trump didn't think he would win)

NO ONE who deals with the Russian Mob comes out clean...and Trump has been dealing with them and lying about it for years
no deal is no deal. not sure where you're going, again.

Exactly.

Seth Rich!!

Exactly.

Nope. Totally debunked. Start a thread on that and we’ll crush it again. Has no business polluting this thread

If no one thought he could win, and even TRUMP thought he couldn't win, why would the Russians bother? Are they stupid?

Exactly.

Nope. Totally debunked. Start a thread on that and we’ll crush it again. Has no business polluting this thread
No, it hasn't been debunked at all.
This is a thread about Russian collusion. I maintain the only collusion took place between the Obama and Clinton regimes.

Debunk it, or be identified (again) as a lying piece of shit defending the enemies of our country.

If no one thought he could win, and even TRUMP thought he couldn't win, why would the Russians bother? Are they stupid?
I wasn't including Russians in that "No one". At the time only THEY knew fully what they were doing...and even there...without the Comey letter to Congress even the Russian interference might not have worked (probably WOULDN'T have been enough).

But they sure tried.

They tried sand lost in France as well with LaPen. Losing doesn't stop them.

And as far as Trump Moscow...they were dangling that at Trump all through the campaign. Who knows if they would have ever let it happen? Trump sure wanted it.

The "dangle" was all the Russians really cared about

Exactly.

^^^ fake news & debunked 1000x

^^^ fake news - putin hates hillary but has trump bent over & grabbing his ankles .

^^^ we know who the basket dwelling whackadoodle is.

Forum List

Back