So, why do the stupid left wingers think the democrat "debate" is on a Saturday night?

Give us your stupid ass theories.

Seriously, are the left wing voters the dumbest things on the planet? I mean with all due disrespect to the stupid left.

Most liberals don't get their news from TV, and there's this site, it's called youtube. I don't know if you've heard of it or not, but they will have the debate uploaded withing hours after it airs. We can simply watch the debate at our leisure. How cool is that?
We also know you get your news from Saturday night live. There are liberals on here still pushing that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Lol, sucks being a mindless robot, doesn't it?

It's amazing how many left loons actually believe Palin said that

Seriously, are the left wing voters the dumbest things on the planet? I mean with all due disrespect to the stupid left.

Most liberals don't get their news from TV, and there's this site, it's called youtube. I don't know if you've heard of it or not, but they will have the debate uploaded withing hours after it airs. We can simply watch the debate at our leisure. How cool is that?
We also know you get your news from Saturday night live. There are liberals on here still pushing that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Lol, sucks being a mindless robot, doesn't it?

You're an idiot. No one gets their news from SNL.

That's because that dingbat has said plenty that's equally stupid.

Like dodging sniper fire?

Why bother? You can just gobble up the pablum fed to you by MSNBC.

bernie.jpg

Or we were dead broke when we left the white house?

Or I have a great husband?

How many times are you going to quote me repeating yourself?

Let's go with her not knowing the job of VP and was asked twice.

Kind of like saying Al Gore claimed to invent the internet.

Its a joke that highlight flaws in the person spoke of.

Al gores grandiose and arrogance.
Sarah Palins inelegance and incoherence.

Like what difference does it make? After 4 innocent Americans died because of her incompetence?

Except Al Gore never claimed he invented the internet.

Internet of Lies

Do we need to get the stupid quotes from All Gore out? Lol, in June of 2000 in he said he spent the night at a dairy farm in Wisconsin and said, if you need someone that knows a lot about dairy farming. Vote for me. Oh my.

Let's go with her not knowing the job of VP and was asked twice.
Did Gore blow BILL too?

Except Al Gore never claimed he invented the internet.

Internet of Lies
You're right. He didn't claim he invented it. He claimed he CREATED it. Big difference.

Forum List

Back