So, why do the stupid left wingers think the democrat "debate" is on a Saturday night?

Oh, and after the debate none of the networks had any real discussions about the "debate."

Hardly nothing.

As if it did not happen.

LOL at the mindless puppets on the left.

The networks didn't give the Democrats more coverage, so Owl declares it's a conspiracy.

And If the networks had given the Democrats more coverage, Owl would have also declared that was a conspiracy.

Conspiracy cult kooks are like that, saying that everything is automatically a conspiracy.

Back in reality, normal people noticed how intelligent and classy the Democratic candidates were, in comparison to the pack of stupid and hysterical Republican candidates. The election will come down to the grownups (The Democrats) against the bedwetters (The Republicans). Are there enough bedwetters out there for Republicans to win? I don't think so. But I could be wrong.

my gawd, after only hearing a couple sound bites this morning. I can see why they stuck them on a Saturday. three old fogies not attacking terrorist but as usual attacking an American citizen. just like Benghazi all over again

just a bunch of ugly old people foaming at the mouth basically

If only there was a way for people to save the debate so they can't watch it at a later time. If only...

The networks didn't give the Democrats more coverage, so Owl declares it's a conspiracy.

And If the networks had given the Democrats more coverage, Owl would have also declared that was a conspiracy.

Conspiracy cult kooks are like that, saying that everything is automatically a conspiracy.

Back in reality, normal people noticed how intelligent and classy the Democratic candidates were, in comparison to the pack of stupid and hysterical Republican candidates. The election will come down to the grownups (The Democrats) against the bedwetters (The Republicans). Are there enough bedwetters out there for Republicans to win? I don't think so. But I could be wrong.

ROFLMAO now that is funny

Do you put a crummy NFL game on in prime time? ANSWER: no! They will FLEX an important game instead.

The left has told everyone who will listen that Hilly is there girl, female, chick, old hag. They media wants something interesting, something worth while, something pertinent for ratings. What good is a Dem debate unless you have insomnia? I see from the reports all they did was talk about Trump, lolol. See, even the Dems know what to say-)

In any case, let the left talk their crapola, spin there story, and wait until we get one of our 3 as nominee. Hillary is NOT a clean slate like Obama, and none of the 3 are weak candidates like Romney. Hillary will collapse under the pressure, and as long as it is October or later, the Dems won't be able to slip anyone in there but Bernie. Good luck with that-)

Except Al Gore never claimed he invented the internet.
He did take credit for it. You guys will believe anything.
And he should get some credit in an economic and legislative sense. He never said he invented the internet, so you just keep repeating that lie.
You're the liar.

Al Gore claimed responsibility for creation of the Internet-Truth!

The Truth:

This comes from a television interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that was aired on March 9,1999. TruthOrFiction.com has a transcript of the entire broadcast. Vice President Gore was not yet a formal candidate for the presidency, but was clearly setting the stage for it, and Blitzer’s questions focused on his potential campaign. At one point, Blitzer asked Gore why the Democrats should support him over rival Bill Bradley. Gore answered, “Well, I will — I’ll be offering my vision when my campaign begins, and it’ll be comprehensive and sweeping, and I hope that it’ll be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be. But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I’ve traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.”

And he should get some credit in an economic and legislative sense. He never said he invented the internet, so you just keep repeating that lie.
You're the liar.

The Truth:

This comes from a television interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that was aired on March 9,1999. TruthOrFiction.com has a transcript of the entire broadcast. Vice President Gore was not yet a formal candidate for the presidency, but was clearly setting the stage for it, and Blitzer’s questions focused on his potential campaign. At one point, Blitzer asked Gore why the Democrats should support him over rival Bill Bradley. Gore answered, “Well, I will — I’ll be offering my vision when my campaign begins, and it’ll be comprehensive and sweeping, and I hope that it’ll be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be. But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I’ve traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.”

He never said he invented the internet...period.

(To those who say the words "create" and "invent" mean exactly the same thing, we have to ask why, then, the media overwhelmingly and consistently cited Gore as having claimed he "invented" the Internet, even though he never used that word, and transcripts of what he actually said were readily available.)

If President Eisenhower had said in the mid-1960s that he, while president, "took the initiative in creating the Interstate Highway System," he would not have been the subject of dozens and dozens of editorials lampooning him for claiming he "invented" the concept of highways or implying that he personally went out and dug ditches across the country to help build the roadway. Everyone would have understood that Ike meant he was a driving force behind the legislation that created the highway system, and this was the very same concept Al Gore was expressing about himself with his Internet statement.

Internet of Lies

You're the liar.

The Truth:

(To those who say the words "create" and "invent" mean exactly the same thing, we have to ask why, then, the media overwhelmingly and consistently cited Gore as having claimed he "invented" the Internet, even though he never used that word, and transcripts of what he actually said were readily available.)

If President Eisenhower had said in the mid-1960s that he, while president, "took the initiative in creating the Interstate Highway System," he would not have been the subject of dozens and dozens of editorials lampooning him for claiming he "invented" the concept of highways or implying that he personally went out and dug ditches across the country to help build the roadway. Everyone would have understood that Ike meant he was a driving force behind the legislation that created the highway system, and this was the very same concept Al Gore was expressing about himself with his Internet statement.

Internet of Lies
....spin....spin....spin. I said he took credit for it and now you're going full auto claiming I said something else and arguing semantics.

You're the liar.

The Truth:

Internet of Lies
....spin....spin....spin. I said he took credit for it and now you're going full auto claiming I said something else and arguing semantics.

Damn you're dumb. The lie that's been repeated over and over is that Al said he invented the internet. That is a lie. What's not a lie is that he was one of the first political leaders to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development...therefore he helped create the internet in an economic and legislative sense.

End of fucking story.

Huge difference between R and D debates. Rs bickered and called each other names with almost no content. Dos were all content, answered questions and no childish mud slinging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the liar.

The Truth:

Internet of Lies

Damn you're dumb. The lie that's been repeated over and over is that Al said he invented the internet. That is a lie. What's not a lie is that he was one of the first political leaders to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development...therefore he helped create the internet in an economic and legislative sense.

End of fucking story.
I'm the dumb one but you're arguing with a lie you've seen while responding to me? I said he took credit for creating the internet, which he did. End of story.

You're the liar.

The Truth:

Internet of Lies

End of fucking story.
I'm the dumb one but you're arguing with a lie you've seen while responding to me? I said he took credit for creating the internet, which he did. End of story.

As he should. End story.

You're the liar.

The Truth:

Internet of Lies

End of fucking story.

As he should. End story.
Coming up with funding gets to credit for the creation?

Internet of Lies

End of fucking story.

As he should. End story.

How many fucking times do I need to repeat myself before it sinks into your thick skull?

He was one of the first political leaders to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development...therefore he helped create the internet in an economic and legislative sense.

End of fucking story.

As he should. End story.

How many fucking times do I need to repeat myself before it sinks into your thick skull?

He was one of the first political leaders to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development...therefore he helped create the internet in an economic and legislative sense.
That isn't what he said. Nice try.

Forum List

Back