So you want a Civil War?

Here's the deal. We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land,
That's all you need to write.
No its not, if you finished the quote it would have said "We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land, being shit on by people like you". The way you edited it was deceitful and meant to make it look like he was saying literally the opposite thing. You are a very weak debater.
Who the hell asked you? I was replying to the other dumbass and he knew what he wrote.

No its not, if you finished the quote it would have said "We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land, being shit on by people like you". The way you edited it was deceitful and meant to make it look like he was saying literally the opposite thing. You are a very weak debater.
Who the hell asked you? I was replying to the other dumbass and he knew what he wrote.

Yes, and you intentionally altered (against the rules) it to make it mean something opposite to what I said. That makes you a dishonest asshole. But we already knew that.

Yes, and you intentionally altered (against the rules) it to make it mean something opposite to what I said. That makes you a dishonest asshole. But we already knew that.
Like I give a fuck. Report me if it matters that much to you.

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.
When trying to talk over your concerns, gets you mocked, ridiculed and more, nothing else is left.

The progressive left doesn't talk. They dictate. That's the difference. When they stop talking, and flat out ignore your concerns, and think they can get away with it....then the time fro talking is ended.
Yep.

When they can spend 4 years whining at the system, make wholesale changes to our voting system, and mock and attack anyone who questions their motives and wants the same time?

They prove talking is pointless.

Last edited:
This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

I watched citizens get attacked for simply wearing a MAGA cap. Go fuck yourself.

Does that mean that you are going to get even? 2 wrongs? Fuck you. Those "MAGA" hats that you wear
when you attend your armed "non-violent" protests tell a different story and are inciteful, which is exactly what you want.

Hats are inciteful?

Maybe y'all should learn to control your emotions. No one else is obligated to do it for you.

No, your approach is inciteful. Maybe you should learn to control your actions instead of threatening
violence and looking for trouble.

Maybe you should learn the difference between warning and threat. Maybe you should consider the fact that it is your actions that are causing the problem.

I am a moderate and an independent and do not hate conservatives. Trumpets are not conservatives. They are whatever trump tells them to be. Let's not forget that trump was a liberal Democrat who supported abortion and contributed to the Clinton campaign. He may change his tune in the morning
if he can make money from it.

I think you'll find many conservatives were once liberal. I know I was. However as I aged and became wiser, I understood how un-American liberalism actually was. While Trump never claimed to be a conservative, can you tell me the last President we had that led more conservatively than President Trump?

Sorry, Dummy, I have a degree in history from the University of Illinois...
Did you keep the receipt? Maybe you could get your money back.

Oh, but you do hate being white. And you insist other white people should hate themselves, too.

Racist non-whites appreciate the passionate ass-kissing, but they still hate you.
Actually, quite the reverse.... A lot of people who've I've treated decently have returned the favor in my life, including people of color. On the other hand, most of the misery that's been inflicted on me has come from other white males. .
Probably because you tried to talk them into hating themselves.
You don't get a receipt, hotshot. Education is the name of the game along with the social stimulation that goes with it---exactly what you are lacking.
No receipt? Too bad. He's definitely got a case for educational malpractice.

How do you know I lack social stimulation? I've lived and worked all over the world. I think you're letting your irrational hatred of conservatives do your thinking for you, and thus no thinking is getting done..
I am a moderate and an independent and do not hate conservatives. Trumpets are not conservatives. They are whatever trump tells them to be. Let's not forget that trump was a liberal Democrat who supported abortion and contributed to the Clinton campaign. He may change his tune in the morning
I submit you know little about conservatives and Trump supporters and rely solely on what the leftist media tells you about both.
I don't need the media to see what trump is doing to our country. Listen to him and if you are going to ask me "what is he doing?" then don't bother. Just keep watching Hannity and Tucky.
I watch neither. See? Even when I point it out, you're STILL letting your irrational hatred of conservatives do your thinking for you.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

Civil War is never voluntarily decided upon, it is an act of desperation when that point is reached by a society where the avoid-avoid equilibrium can no longer be maintained by the population and the pain of war no longer exceeds the pain of not acting to remedy it.
What makes you think that a civil war remedies anything?
Do we still have slavery in America?

I don't think that "guilty" is the right word to describe people who feel some remorse for what their
ancestors may or may not have done, be they Republican or Democrat, yes? Trump party supporters--no. They are unable to project and only live for today, the past and future be damned and not considered in their thinking process.

If not guilt, why do they support it other than being sheep that don't think for themselves?
Oh. but they are thinking for themselves.

No, they do not. Liberals are told what to think--not why they should be thinking it.

We are against Voter-ID because Voter-ID is racist!

Okay, how? How can one law for everybody be racist?

Uhhh........because it is.

We need more gun regulations.

Okay, but if you make more gun regulations, they only apply to law abiding gun buyers and owners because the criminals will always find a way to get guns.

Uh......... no they won't!!!!

We need a $15.00 national minimum wage!!!!!

If we have a national $15.00 minimum wage, it will have a domino effect. More businesses will leave the country, use more outsourcing, inspire more investing in automation to replace humans, and even cause inflation like we haven't seen in decades in this country.

No, that won't happen. The rich people will just have to sell one of their yachts.

I can write two pages on how liberals only reverberate what they were told, but I think you get the picture.

Some need to learn English.

English Language Learners Definition of remorse

: a feeling of being sorry for doing something bad or wrong in the past : a feeling of guilt. See the full definition for remorse in the English Language Learners Dictionary. remorse.
Regret leads a person to avoid punishment in the future, while remorse leads to avoiding hurtful actions towards others in the future. ... Remorse comes from true empathy for the pain the other person is feeling because of your actions.

Impossible to feel true remorse for the actions of another.

Civil War is never voluntarily decided upon, it is an act of desperation when that point is reached by a society where the avoid-avoid equilibrium can no longer be maintained by the population and the pain of war no longer exceeds the pain of not acting to remedy it.
Sure remedied British rule in America.

Maybe you should learn the difference between warning and threat. Maybe you should consider the fact that it is your actions that are causing the problem.
Sounds like something an abusive husband would say to justify beating his wife.

"If you would only turn the cans so we can see the labels I wouldn't have to smack you around!"

Like I give a fuck. Report me if it matters that much to you.

Yeah, we know. You progressive goons think you are above the law. We know. Unlike you, we're not stupid.

Sounds like something an abusive husband would say to justify beating his wife.

"If you would only turn the cans so we can see the labels I wouldn't have to smack you around!"

Except our warning is telling you NOT to try and smack us around. So our warning is more like the wife telling the husband that if he tries to lay hands on her she's going to fuck him up.

But that's logical. We all know you don't think logically.....or seemingly, at all.

This isn't British rule

I don't think that "guilty" is the right word to describe people who feel some remorse for what their
ancestors may or may not have done, be they Republican or Democrat, yes? Trump party supporters--no. They are unable to project and only live for today, the past and future be damned and not considered in their thinking process.

If not guilt, why do they support it other than being sheep that don't think for themselves?
Oh. but they are thinking for themselves.

No, they do not. Liberals are told what to think--not why they should be thinking it.

We are against Voter-ID because Voter-ID is racist!

Okay, how? How can one law for everybody be racist?

Uhhh........because it is.

We need more gun regulations.

Okay, but if you make more gun regulations, they only apply to law abiding gun buyers and owners because the criminals will always find a way to get guns.

Uh......... no they won't!!!!

We need a $15.00 national minimum wage!!!!!

If we have a national $15.00 minimum wage, it will have a domino effect. More businesses will leave the country, use more outsourcing, inspire more investing in automation to replace humans, and even cause inflation like we haven't seen in decades in this country.

No, that won't happen. The rich people will just have to sell one of their yachts.

I can write two pages on how liberals only reverberate what they were told, but I think you get the picture.
If you want representation for all Americans, do not vote for trump

I think you'll find many conservatives were once liberal. I know I was. However as I aged and became wiser, I understood how un-American liberalism actually was. While Trump never claimed to be a conservative, can you tell me the last President we had that led more conservatively than President Trump?
The problem is that trump is not a leader and did not lead.

This isn't British rule

You asked for an example of a civil war remedying something. he gave you one. The progressive left is every bit as dictatorial as King George was, even more so because they want to murder vast numbers of people simply because they don't believe what they believe. Thus the talk of the onrushing civil war.

It's natural. The life cycle of Republics follow this cycle. Now, sadly, it is our turn. It took 50 years of corrupt politicians to get us here. But here we are.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

I watched citizens get attacked for simply wearing a MAGA cap. Go fuck yourself.

Does that mean that you are going to get even? 2 wrongs? Fuck you. Those "MAGA" hats that you wear
when you attend your armed "non-violent" protests tell a different story and are inciteful, which is exactly what you want.

Hats are inciteful?

Maybe y'all should learn to control your emotions. No one else is obligated to do it for you.

No, your approach is inciteful. Maybe you should learn to control your actions instead of threatening
violence and looking for trouble.

No, your ilk is causing the problem.

The problem is that trump is not a leader and did not lead.

According to leftwing, statist goon, you. According to the COTUS of THIS country, which you obviously hate, he did EXACTLY what a president is supposed to do.

Forum List

Back