So you want a Civil War?

1608411919871.png

No one really wants a civil war but the far right definitely wants to be feared. They talk all this hogwash hoping that we will think they are going postal if they don't get what they want.
Like the left has done all summer?

Actually the Progressive Marxist/DSA 'Democrat' Left has conducted a Civil War on America since November 2016..
Try watching real news on CBS NBC ABC BBC France 24 PBS and rejoin the real world, brainwashed functional moron. Or any media in the world not owned by Rupert Murdoch and hangers on here in the United States only.

Live with it,or go to another Country if you are angry and think white men should rule.
And Joe Biden isn't a white man?
Yes, and and one who understands it is not just a white mans world any more. Just like me. Have you seen the people he is selecting? People whose expertise fit their position. Not all old white men are irrational, ignorant bullies. I have many in my family. They are embarrassed by Trump and his cronies.

It's kind of nice that conservatives have this website.

They get to make threats of an upcoming civil war and all the "commies" they intend to kill, and they get to make these empty threats from the comfort of their own home while being anonymous.

I think that's great for a few reasons:

- They get to let out all of their frustration with the 2020 election. I think it helps for them to let it out.

- Surely they wouldn't say these ridiculous things in front of people they know. They would feel pretty silly doing that. They get to say these things anonymously so that their friends/family/coworkers don't think any less of them.

- They don't actually DO anything they describe so nobody gets hurt.

You do have a point!:lastword1:

I do however know a lot of people, that simply no longer wish to live alongside of people they have deep fundamental differences with.

They do not want to live under the same laws and government who are heading towards gendered language being hate speech.

They do not want to live alongside people who agree that conservative traditional views should not be allowed to be spoken on any American campus.

They do not want to share a country with people who believe America should not protect it's borders, and who believe the worlds entire population of refugees are welcome here.

They do not want to be in a country where the government controls the healthcare needs of the entire population

They are finished trying to get along with people who believe police officers are evil bastards and that their place is society should be replaced by social workers.

They do not want to live in a country where half the population wants the other half to hand over their wealth and for the government to redistribute to those THEY deem are worthy of receiving it.

They are finished living with people who believe the white population are evil, and should be kept from having the freedoms to grow their own wealth and prosperity.

They do not want to live in a country that values choice over the life of an innocent human.

They can move.

Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs.

Yes, and and one who understands it is not just a white mans world any more. Just like me. Have you seen the people he is selecting? People whose expertise fit their position. Not all old white men are irrational, ignorant bullies. I have many in my family. They are embarrassed by Trump and his cronies.
Biden is white-ass KKK as they come, and I don't give a fuck about “white men” or racial identity politics.

I am truly pleased to see a decent man come back to the WhiteHouse.

Yeah, a real descent man, who's associated with an FBI investigation of his son.

View attachment 431238
You never hugged a young girl?
And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

Trump kissing Putin to the very end!

Live with it,or go to another Country if you are angry and think white men should rule.
Communism has noting to do with your skin color. We were founded against tyranny, and we should not live with a boot on our neck.

A civil war is not necessary. What we should do is have two countries instead of one. Divided this land north to south. Democrats will get the west part of our current country where their precious Mexican border is, and the conservatives will get the east. They won't have to put up with us, and best of all, we won't have to put up with them. Since I'm on the east side, once the Democrats move out, my property value will double overnight.
Nope. You will live under the laws passed by Congress or you will get the fuck out.
I would rather make Congress get the fuck out if they turn to tyranny as they seem to promise. This land belongs to the People; not the government. "Of the People, for the People, by the People." Maybe it's time for the People to take back their government.

Biden is white-ass KKK as they come, and I don't give a fuck about “white men” or racial identity politics.
Of course you don’t.

Of course you don’t.
Don't you want your kids and grand kids to be free?

Here's the deal. We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land,
That's all you need to write. It's the constitutional rights of people you disagree with that you really see as a threat. Their votes, their speech, their very existence is a threat to your white bread single party view of what the country ought to be. Bring it on you stupid inbred fuck or shut the hell up. I fear none of you and your impotent rage.
There is no Constitutional right to hurt innocent people and destroy property. That you believe there is merely shows how stupid you are.

Of course you don’t.
Don't you want your kids and grand kids to be free?
My kids and Grandkids are fine. They agree with me.

Hmmm, Like Buttigieg's appointment as Secretary of Transportation, when he couldn't keep City roads in shape as mayor.
Then there's Javier Becerra appointed Sec. of Health with no experience.

Forum List

Back