So...

again, somehow if war breaks out with Syria, I don't see you rushing out to enlist.

Obama got what he wanted without having to fire a shot.

He got the Russian, who for years have claimed they have no control over Assad, to get Assad to turn over his WMD's.

Without a shot being fired.

Of course, not. Have seen the clown's pic? The only thing to get him to rush out of the basement is a lit up Krispy Kreme sign.

It's hilarious to see the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade all hugged up on Putin's nuts. There isn't a sorrier bunch of losers on the Internet this side of 4chan.

Sure, that room looks like a basement. Get your eyes checked, dickhead. Since when do basements have windows? And white walls? Sigh. It's hilarious to think that this is all you had armed with when you came into my thread. You have been negged.

Ah, my bad, fatty. You must still be begging Mommy to let you set up shop in the basement. "I'm a man now Mom! Someday I might have a real life girl to bring here."

Man, if everyone wants to live under Communism like Obama dishes out, why not fire him and hire the best? No sense doing things half assed

-Geaux

so far the Americans who opposed any involvement there are the ones who should cautiously claim a victory.

It was amazing how quickly Putin leapt to the nearest news conference after Kerry offered him a way to save face.
He'd wedged himself so tightly into a corner he couldn't even make a 180deg turn if he'd wanted to.
Putin always had more influence with Assad than the US, all that the US had to do was convince Putin to use that influence to achieve the US' ends.
Putin has been played like a violin.

1186315_10151557489625927_15685685_n.jpg

That's funny.

It WAS funny....the first time. Now....it is just a sad reminder that our unemployed Templar is a lame fucker.

It was amazing how quickly Putin leapt to the nearest news conference after Kerry offered him a way to save face.
He'd wedged himself so tightly into a corner he couldn't even make a 180deg turn if he'd wanted to.
Putin always had more influence with Assad than the US, all that the US had to do was convince Putin to use that influence to achieve the US' ends.

I don't know if I would go that far.

Let's be honest.

Nobody really WANTS to take out Assad. The people fighting him are much worse.

But Nobody wants to normalize the use of chemical weapons in warfare.

So this deal lets everyone save face.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Let's be honest.

By accomplishing nothing?

Let's be honest.

Are you looking into your crystal ball?

Hey, I remember when your side said that the Iraqi people would be throwing us parades and the Iraq war would pay for itself. Hell, I was one of the Wingnuts repeating it.

A trillion dollars and 5000 dead later, not so much.

I don't know how this is going to turn out and neither do you. At the end of the day, we might have to bomb this shithead anyway.

But I'd rather exhaust every peaceful solution before doing that.

And there are 5000 families of Iraq War Dead who probably wish Dubya had done the same.

Let's be honest.

Hey, I remember when your side said that the Iraqi people would be throwing us parades and the Iraq war would pay for itself. Hell, I was one of the Wingnuts repeating it.

I don't know how this is going to turn out and neither do you. At the end of the day, we might have to bomb this shithead anyway.

And there are 5000 families of Iraq War Dead who probably wish Dubya had done the same.

I really don't think you care about how many men died in those wars. Because as I see it, the moment Obama proposed these strikes, Liberals like you were lining up behind him. Spare us your false outrage.

I really don't think you care about how many men died in those wars. Because as I see it, the moment Obama proposed these strikes, Liberals like you were lining up behind him. Spare us your false outrage.

What about the non-liberals that supported the airstrikes?

You try soooo hard to bring a negative mention of Liberals to every post that you make, that you're completely blinded to your hypocrisy.

IDB, were you in favor of strikes against Syria?

Definitely not, recent history shows that wouldn't go well.
Some sort of negotiated settlement has got to be preferable.

The whole Syrian situation is such a mess - which side should the West support?
The threats of strikes have brought Assad back to the table at least so that's got to be a good thing.

IDB, were you in favor of strikes against Syria?

Definitely not, recent history shows that wouldn't go well.
Some sort of negotiated settlement has got to be preferable.

The whole Syrian situation is such a mess - which side should the West support?
The threats of strikes have brought Assad back to the table at least so that's got to be a good thing.

I figured as much. Templar Kojak just claimed that you did.

Regards,

LL

What about the non-liberals that supported the airstrikes?

You try soooo hard to bring a negative mention of Liberals to every post that you make, that you're completely blinded to your hypocrisy.

Funny thing, I wasn't talking about non liberals. Stop changing the subject. Funny though, liberals went apeshit when Bush started his wars, but liberals then go apeshit when people criticize Obama's efforts to go to war. And if anything, you two consistently praise him. Don't think I don't sit here and watch you two praise him and liberal policymaking.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a bigger dork?

Hi, you have received -1494 reputation points from TemplarKormac.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Coming into my thread without an argument? Bad move.

Regards,
TemplarKormac

Bad move? What a dork.

Comment:

Regards,
TemplarKormac

Bad move? What a dork.

You just earned more neg rep for being a pussy. You want to bitch at Templar do it in private. You made it public and therefore I must assume you aren't capable of defending yourself one on one and decided to make it public for some sympathy. None given. Toughen up.

Comment:

Regards,
TemplarKormac

Bad move? What a dork.

Thank you for proving my point, LL. You never argue me. You insult me.

Comment:

Regards,
TemplarKormac

Bad move? What a dork.

You just earned more neg rep for being a pussy. You want to bitch at Templar do it in private. You made it public and therefore I must assume you aren't capable of defending yourself one on one and decided to make it public for some sympathy. None given. Toughen up.

That is retarded. I just wanted to show those who are in the thread what a dork of a rep comment he left. I couldn't have less of a challenge with that loser.

Not capable of defending myself one on one? Are you serious. You have this whole thing backwards.

Rep comments are not considered PM's. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back