soccer ref struck in face by player dies

Uh..the point was how shallow I am.

Cuz I play those games that I've never played or heard of...but...it appears you know quite a lot about.

Is the definition of "shallow" "to know a lot about games like candycrush and zynga"????

Meanwhile, where is the evidence of the thousands of babies that will die if obamacare is repealed, liar?

It is deducted through logic, which you have proved you have none. If thousands are dying due to lack of health care, and Obamacare provides healthcare, they won't be dying due to lack of healthcare.

See, anyone with a brain can deduct that, but I understand your inability to do so.

So, where are the posts where you claim that Libs posted they wanted the 17 year old protected and nurtured? Why haven't you provided them? Liar!:eusa_liar:

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!
Anyone can access emergency treatment, so no one dies for lack of medical care. Some do die because they can't afford to pay for extended treatment, but there are millions of people who can't afford BMW's. Should you be required to pay for my car?
By the way, I'll pass on the Beemer. I'd prefer an F-350. Supercharged diesel, please.

I don't think anyone should die due to lack of medical care, especially in the "richest" country in the world which we are suppose to be.

Is the definition of "shallow" "to know a lot about games like candycrush and zynga"????

No..the definition of shallow is to run around a message board acting holier than thou, when all you really care about is "winning".

BTW....I never mentioned zynga....obviously you've at least heard of them....so you're a liar to boot.

I go out for some swimming and shopping, come home, and finding kg going nuts.

But . . . I hear she can apply for a job with her local LEO departments to play the part of the "is she off her meds or is she mentally ill" character in the role trainin.

I love America. Even the kg's can have a positive role even if they are not positive people.

I go out for some swimming and shopping, come home, and finding kg going nuts.

But . . . I hear she can apply for a job with her local LEO departments to play the part of the "is she off her meds or is she mentally ill" character in the role trainin.

I love America. Even the kg's can have a positive role even if they are not positive people.

The funny thing is? As much as that woman frustrates me, I don't hate her.

I'm just not necessarily for putting a 17 year old kid into "pound me in the ass" prison for throwing one very unfortunate punch.

If the kid beat the snot out of the guy(as in repeated blows and had to be pulled off) or if the kid has a juvenile record of violence(and he might....I don't know)...fine, put him away.

But if the kid is otherwise a decent kid...put him in a juvenile detention center....get him help to control himself....finish his schooling, teach him a trade...or if he's intelligent, get him enrolled in online college courses.

I feel for the ref's family...it's a terrible thing to have happen.

But I'd much rather have this kid(if he meets the criteria I spelled out above) get out and be able to contribute to society in a positive way, than have him be just another ex con with little hope and a lot of anger.

fact, the kid murdered the ref for no other reason than he didn't like the call. He belongs in prison.

It is deducted through logic, which you have proved you have none. If thousands are dying due to lack of health care, and Obamacare provides healthcare, they won't be dying due to lack of healthcare.

See, anyone with a brain can deduct that, but I understand your inability to do so.

So, where are the posts where you claim that Libs posted they wanted the 17 year old protected and nurtured? Why haven't you provided them? Liar!:eusa_liar:

Anyone can access emergency treatment, so no one dies for lack of medical care. Some do die because they can't afford to pay for extended treatment, but there are millions of people who can't afford BMW's. Should you be required to pay for my car?
By the way, I'll pass on the Beemer. I'd prefer an F-350. Supercharged diesel, please.

I don't think anyone should die due to lack of medical care, especially in the "richest" country in the world which we are suppose to be.

bull shit, only 50% of us pay our fair share in the "richest country in the world" while the other 50% of you leech. It's not just "free medical care" you want either, it's food, housing, cell phones, electric cars, child care, abortions, birth control.. get the fucking picture now?

fact, the kid murdered the ref for no other reason than he didn't like the call. He belongs in prison.

Yes, he belongs in prison, will probably get the max of five years, because homicide does not automatically = murder. The DA is saying there is no way to meet the legal elements in the statutes for proving murder.

Meanwhile, where is the evidence of the thousands of babies that will die if obamacare is repealed, liar?

Emergency care is not the same as healthcare. Many who could not afford health-care insurance wait until their illness/disease is beyond help when they go to the ER, and are not able to get help in time.

And, you are not paying for anyone's insurance, everyone has to get their own. You are already paying for ER treatment for those who don't have insurance. Subsidizing ER is way more expensive than what it will cost to help pay for those who can't truly afford insurance and are not qualified for Medicaid. Healthcare is a basic need, not a luxury, so comparing healthcare to a BMW is lame, at best.

Many were not able to afford extended care, could not get health insurance due to insurance company's "pre-existing conditions" exclusion. Already many young people are benefitting from being able to stay on their parents health-care plan.

Fed report: 'Obamacare' already helping many Kansans | CJOnline.com

PolitiFact New Hampshire | NH Dems say Obamacare is already helping people save money and live heathier

Plain Talk: ?Obamacare? is already helping many : Ct

Pardon me, I seem to have stumbled into the wrong room. I thought this was a post about a soccar player killing a ref. It seems to actually be about abortion.

I'll be on my way. Carry on...

That's what happens when shrieking progressives enter a discussion about whether or not people should face consequences.

They're here because they don't think the kid should suffer for a momentary lapse in judgement.

Because they don't think life has any value.

Which is how we come to the topic of abortion. The same people who don't think a ref has any value, naturally don't think children or women have any value. Ultimately, every discussion they enter into becomes justification for a culture of death.

Lying will send you to hell KG. Point out one fucking place that anyone said that he shouldn't face consequences....just one."

She can't. She made a statement that Libs wanted to protect and nurture this kid, I asked for her to quote the posts, and as usual, nothing, nada, zip, zilch!

And then she has the audacity to call others liars! Hypocrisy, thy name is KG.

That's what happens when shrieking progressives enter a discussion about whether or not people should face consequences.

They're here because they don't think the kid should suffer for a momentary lapse in judgement.

Because they don't think life has any value.

Which is how we come to the topic of abortion. The same people who don't think a ref has any value, naturally don't think children or women have any value. Ultimately, every discussion they enter into becomes justification for a culture of death.

Lying will send you to hell KG. Point out one fucking place that anyone said that he shouldn't face consequences....just one."

She can't. She made a statement that Libs wanted to protect and nurture this kid, I asked for her to quote the posts, and as usual, nothing, nada, zip, zilch!

The difference, of course, is that you actually do lie, and I showed them.

So..are we just supposed to take your word that I'm lying, like we are to take your word that obamacare repeal will result in thousands of babies' deaths?

If you expect people to just take you at your word, perhaps you shouldn't lie so much.

I don't even have to look.

I know that kg is saying she is not a liar but she has proven you to be a liar.

Don't even have to look that crazy has set in.

bull shit, only 50% of us pay our fair share in the "richest country in the world" while the other 50% of you leech. It's not just "free medical care" you want either, it's food, housing, cell phones, electric cars, child care, abortions, birth control.. get the fucking picture now?

Define "pay" and "fair share?"

The difference, of course, is that you actually do lie, and I showed them.

So..are we just supposed to take your word that I'm lying, like we are to take your word that obamacare repeal will result in thousands of babies' deaths?

And that has to do with the kid....how?

Forum List

Back