Social Just Warriors. A white girl had the audacity to wear a Chinese dress.

White people cant do shit without being socially assassinated

Just laugh at the imbeciles...pisses them off to no end
It’s all they deserve really. Ridicule and point them out for all to see.

BTW- When did it become SJW acceptable for a man to say anything about a woman’s dress? That’s gender appropriation.

Well you see it's like this, unless a leftist asshole has something to bitch and complain about or hasn't a wedge issue of the day they are a tad more miserable than they usually are. Such a miserable lot of losers
The SJW chant.

What do we want!?
Outrage!
When do we want it!?
Now!

And yet they still haven't figured out why Trump won
I heard it was some thing called the electing collage.

You know, I simply don't understand the outrage over this. So what if she wears an Asian dress? She may like the Asian culture like my cousin's daughter does. Gabby loves anything that comes from China or Japan, and buys it regularly.

Besides..................a lot of those "culture warriors" who are upset about this are also the ones that say we should celebrate cultural diversity. Which is it?

I have a Hawaiian shirt that I wear. Doesn't mean that I'm trying to be Hawaiian, it just means that I went to Hawaii and decided to buy an actual Hawaiian shirt for a memento.

Yeah, I know..................a lot of you conservatives who think of me as a "looney leftist liberal" are probably shocked that I say this. But hey, EVERYONE, not just the left, not just the right, but EVERYONE needs to grow a thicker skin and quit with the butthurt and outrage. You can't find common ground when you demonize the other side.

By the way, this chick looks like she's Hispanic, not white.
I’m not sure how far left you actually are. Posts like this tell me you have potential.

I'm neither. On some things I take a conservative view, on others I take a liberal view. I agree with legalization of marijuana, a womans right to choose, but I also think that the government needs to spend only what they take in, and I would also like our politicians to be a bit better than the average citizen.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms, but I also think a limit on how much ammo you can throw down range before reloading should be limited to 10 rounds. You don't need high capacity magazines outside of a war zone.

You know, I simply don't understand the outrage over this. So what if she wears an Asian dress? She may like the Asian culture like my cousin's daughter does. Gabby loves anything that comes from China or Japan, and buys it regularly.

Besides..................a lot of those "culture warriors" who are upset about this are also the ones that say we should celebrate cultural diversity. Which is it?

I have a Hawaiian shirt that I wear. Doesn't mean that I'm trying to be Hawaiian, it just means that I went to Hawaii and decided to buy an actual Hawaiian shirt for a memento.

Yeah, I know..................a lot of you conservatives who think of me as a "looney leftist liberal" are probably shocked that I say this. But hey, EVERYONE, not just the left, not just the right, but EVERYONE needs to grow a thicker skin and quit with the butthurt and outrage. You can't find common ground when you demonize the other side.

I’m not sure how far left you actually are. Posts like this tell me you have potential.

I'm neither. On some things I take a conservative view, on others I take a liberal view. I agree with legalization of marijuana, a womans right to choose, but I also think that the government needs to spend only what they take in, and I would also like our politicians to be a bit better than the average citizen.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms, but I also think a limit on how much ammo you can throw down range before reloading should be limited to 10 rounds. You don't need high capacity magazines outside of a war zone.
Why don't women "choose" not to get pregnant instead of showing no responsibility and then wanting to kill it?

One guy apparently makes a video about some girl….and it’s some sort of societal shift?

You guys are obsessed with race.
We weren’t the ones that saw a girl in a Chinese dress and ran up to her to insure her eyes weren’t too round for the dress. You racists did that.

“You racists”? Some moron nobody has ever heard of or will ever hear of again?

He speaks for nobody but himself but as a racist; he’d fell at home with the Trump psychos.
Yes, you racists. Your the first to notice and make a big deal about it. He’s your guy, own it.

What is the difference between this and driving a foreign car.....

Careful....you're going to Kanye yourself.

es-lam-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg

Yes, and the left wing social just warriors went nuts over this so called "white girl" wearing a dress with Asian motif.

Meanwhile the pathetic left wingers ignored ALL of the racist tweets by the little Asian man. When I I say, little, you know what I mean. He is Asian.

She is white. According to liberals all whites are racist. In fact some don’t even know it.:auiqs.jpg:

White people cant do shit without being socially assassinated

Just laugh at the imbeciles...pisses them off to no end
It’s all they deserve really. Ridicule and point them out for all to see.

BTW- When did it become SJW acceptable for a man to say anything about a woman’s dress? That’s gender appropriation.

Well you see it's like this, unless a leftist asshole has something to bitch and complain about or hasn't a wedge issue of the day they are a tad more miserable than they usually are. Such a miserable lot of losers
The SJW chant.

What do we want!?
Outrage!
When do we want it!?
Now!

More like "When do we want it?! ALWAYS!"

I don’t want to derail this thread but I agree with about 50% of that.

The SJWs are jealous that no one asked them to the prom.

So of course they take it out on the most gorgeous girl on the school. They must be furious that she is so pretty and they are getting uglier and uglier by the minute.

Cultural Appropriation is the latest liberal outrage.
Best way to get back at these mentally sick people, is to continue to flaunt whatever cultures clothing or looks you want.
Rub it right in their faces !
Emphasize it, whenever you get the opportunity !

Cultural Appropriation is the latest liberal outrage.
Best way to get back at these mentally sick people, is to continue to flaunt whatever cultures clothing or looks you want.
Rub it right in their faces !
Emphasize it, whenever you get the opportunity !

If they didn't personally invent it, they can piss off. They should be grateful there's ANYTHING about them, however tangentially, that people notice and want to imitate.

es-lam-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg

Yes, and the left wing social just warriors went nuts over this so called "white girl" wearing a dress with Asian motif.

Meanwhile the pathetic left wingers ignored ALL of the racist tweets by the little Asian man. When I I say, little, you know what I mean. He is Asian.

When are women going to insist on equality and merely proclaim; it's Tradition! Get used to it guys. I love to be, Traditional!

Forum List

Back