Social Security is ours not Congress

Put the money back, Congress.

14606303_1198343146870910_1451029706243911443_n.jpg

If Republicans try to mess with Social Security or Medicare the seniors in the country are going to turn on them in the blink of an eye.

Anyone who thinks SS is not an elder age insurance is any enemy of the aged.

Period. And will be treated as such.

Put the money back, Congress.

14606303_1198343146870910_1451029706243911443_n.jpg

Thank you. It amazes me how many stupid people believe that Social Security is funded by the government - like it's some kind of gift or welfare. The government contributes NOTHING to Social Security. BTW, Social Security is the largest holder of U.S. debt - even much larger than China.

Delusion will not get you anywhere. Except maybe homeless in retirement.
You are indeed delusional in thinking as you do. No shove, no push. You are wrong and enemy of the aged.

Oh, fuck off with that nonsense. Baby Boomers are all too happy to leave the rest of us with absolutely jack shit when it's time for us to retire. They steal from us so they can have all the luxuries they want, without having to pay for them.

You are indeed delusional in thinking as you do. No shove, no push. You are wrong and enemy of the aged.

Oh, fuck off with that nonsense. Baby Boomers are all too happy to leave the rest of us with absolutely jack shit when it's time for us to retire. They steal from us so they can have all the luxuries they want, without having to pay for them.
Fuck you, kid. You all better get hold of the neo-cons. It's DoD that is budget busting, not the seniors.

And we are self replacing with every year group. We will always out vote you crybabies.

And you proved in another thread that you are a mirror image rat: accusing others of what you do. Suck on it.

Last edited:

Fuck you, kid. You all better get hold of the neo-cons. It's DoD that is budget busting, not the seniors.

And we are self replacing with every year group. We will always out vote you crybabies.

And you proved in another thread that you are a mirror image rat: accusing others of what you do. Suck on it.

Jakey, where does the money taken in for SS currently go?
Don't hide sissy boy.

53702682.jpg

You millennials and younger genxrs are going to have to work your asses off just as we did.

Get to it, boo boo.

I truly mean it, grizz grizz (antares, roo baby, whatever else). You are going to have to work and start being personally accountable. Swimfrog is learning that and hates it. You are going to have to do your share. I don't need SS. It goes to a local home for vets. What are you doing for those men and women who have given you a great nation in which to live and strive and thrive. Get off your ass, get to work.

Preview

I truly mean it, grizz grizz (antares, roo baby, whatever else). You are going to have to work and start being personally accountable. Swimfrog is learning that and hates it. You are going to have to do your share. I don't need SS. It goes to a local home for vets. What are you doing for those men and women who have given you a great nation in which to live and strive and thrive. Get off your ass, get to work.

Preview

Don't hide sissy boy.
I'm kicking your ass all over this forum, but then I always have.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY COLLECTED FOR SS GO JAKE?

Preview

Don't hide sissy boy.

You continue to lose every time you mess with me.

That's why you left and came back under two different names.

Nothing changes. You lose. Every time.

You cannot change SS. Ever. We will vote your people out.

Oh, for fuck's sake, the DOD has nothing to do with Social Security. Of all the dumb crap said on this board, that's up there in the the top 5, easy.

Baby Boomers had the best economic times this country had to offer, then when they came into political power they began cutting out everything that allowed them to enjoy that prosperity, and have since made it their mission to wreck the economy, drive up insurmountable debt, increase their own benefits, cut their own taxes, and pass it all on to the rest of us. And because, after all of that, they couldn't be bothered to plan for their own retirement, I'm supposed to believe that I have some kind of obligation to pay the price?

The Baby Boomers are the ones who have waged financial war on the Gen X, not the other way around. :slap:

I was waiting in Oklahoma City's airport, grizz grizz.

You did not show up once. You ran away the other time.

Swimfrog, you better work harder then. What you believe is fair or not (what a fucking baby, "fair"?), does not matter. You sound like a whining liberal.

You millennials and genexrs will pay your fair share to SS.

Preview

Don't hide sissy boy.

You continue to lose every time you mess with me.

That's why you left and came back under two different names.

Nothing changes. You lose. Every time.

You cannot change SS. Ever. We will vote your people out.

(smile) And you came to Omaha when?

JAKE WHERE DOES THE MONEY COLLECTED FOR SS GO?

Oh, for fuck's sake, the DOD has nothing to do with Social Security. Of all the dumb crap said on this board, that's up there in the the top 5, easy.

Baby Boomers had the best economic times this country had to offer, then when they came into political power they began cutting out everything that allowed them to enjoy that prosperity, and have since made it their mission to wreck the economy, drive up insurmountable debt, increase their own benefits, cut their own taxes, and pass it all on to the rest of us. And because, after all of that, they couldn't be bothered to plan for their own retirement, I'm supposed to believe that I have some kind of obligation to pay the price?

The Baby Boomers are the ones who have waged financial war on the Gen X, not the other way around. :slap:

"I was waiting in Oklahoma City's airport.

You did not show up once. You ran away the other time.

You millennials and genexrs will pay your fair share to SS."

He's trying this shit with you too?

Forum List

Back