Sod Busters Crying The Blues Over Tariffs

If the end goal is to balance trade with China, maybe a bit of short term pain is worth it.

If you were actually not a prog-twat TDS sufferer, you would also be one of those short term only dipshits who has the "2 hour movie" complex where everything has to be resolved quickly.
again, sacrificing americans is a leftist thing to do.

This from the statist supporting the sacrificing American farmers

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
awww look at you, the farmers aren't hurting cause there is no tariff in place yet, you know that right? please tell me so.

Actually, since Ag commodity prices are speculative it takes is the threat of tariffs to send the prices down.

they aren't down now

Corn futures and soybean futures are down.

again, sacrificing americans is a leftist thing to do.

This from the statist supporting the sacrificing American farmers

awww look at you, the farmers aren't hurting cause there is no tariff in place yet, you know that right? please tell me so.

Actually, since Ag commodity prices are speculative it takes is the threat of tariffs to send the prices down.

they aren't down now

Corn futures and soybean futures are down.

Trump May Shield Farmers from Tariffs with Direct Payments
04/06/2018 11:58 AM Trump “instructed” Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue to “use his broad authority to implement a plan to protect our farmers and agricultural interests.”

Actually, since Ag commodity prices are speculative all it takes is the threat of tariffs to send the prices down.

Wait, I thought you were terrified tariffs would send prices up? This is how leftists roll.....when they have no idea what they're talking about, they can be on both sides depending who's around them. Luckily the futures' market doesn't pay any attention to idiots. If a farmer contracts with a wholesaler at a given price, the deal is over....done..... If China adds a tariff to the seller's price why would our farmers give a shit? The chinks gotta eat...this ain't rocket surgery. It's the wholesalers who make the real money, not the farmer who took the risk and grew the crops. If you want that situation changed, make the futures buyers take actual possession of the commodity and they'll run for the hills.

Actually, since Ag commodity prices are speculative all it takes is the threat of tariffs to send the prices down.

Wait, I thought you were terrified tariffs would send prices up? This is how leftists roll.....when they have no idea what they're talking about, they can be on both sides depending who's around them. Luckily the futures' market doesn't pay any attention to idiots. If a farmer contracts with a wholesaler at a given price, the deal is over....done..... If China adds a tariff to the seller's price why would our farmers give a shit? The chinks gotta eat...this ain't rocket surgery. It's the wholesalers who make the real money, not the farmer who took the risk and grew the crops. If you want that situation changed, make the futures buyers take actual possession of the commodity and they'll run for the hills.
dude, it's truly amazing the stupid on here from these leftists.

Forum List

Back