Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

2. Why should the business be afraid to make rules that you disagree with?

Tom Hargis of the Texas ACLU said they would investigate the incident further.

"We encourage all people to stand up for their individual rights," Hargis said.

I say what about the rights of those of the majority that don't want to have to see that vile crap?

I believe since GLAAD pulled their stunt on Phil Robertson, we are having a Christian awakening across the country and are rising up against these sodomites that are trying to push their indecent lifestyle upon the masses.

Gay Couple Thrown Out of Texas Club For Dancing

Last edited:
So a private television company can suspend a guy for quoting the bible, but a bar(privately owned) can't throw guys out of a bar for dancing with each other?

Interesting...

I searched "women thrown out of Texas bar for dancing with each other" and nothing came up.

Now I'm ALL for woman on woman action... but it's amazing how insecure gay bashers also happen to be for that :cool:
Don't worry, you can still get your guy on guy action online, or in person, whatever floats your boat. Just apparently not in this bar. I think you'll live.

"However, we'd be more than happy to see you two young ladies cut a rug. Eat a carpet. Whatever."

Beat me to it! :lol:

LOL me too. But, ya know what, kudos to the management for kicking those butt fuckers out. They should have a right to deny.

The right to NOT accept is as powerful as the right of acceptance.

Rights are relevant and they should be kept so.

I searched "women thrown out of Texas bar for dancing with each other" and nothing came up.

Now I'm ALL for woman on woman action... but it's amazing how insecure gay bashers also happen to be for that :cool:
Don't worry, you can still get your guy on guy action online, or in person, whatever floats your boat. Just apparently not in this bar. I think you'll live.

As long as you agree that girl on girl is okay. :thup:

You dumb shit

As long as you agree that girl on girl is okay. :thup:

You dumb shit

You mean like brothels, strip clubs?

Sure I am cool with those. I believe in free association and private property rights you control freak.

Just let go and let people live their lives buddy.

"However, we'd be more than happy to see you two young ladies cut a rug. Eat a carpet. Whatever."

LOL me too. But, ya know what, kudos to the management for kicking those butt fuckers out. They should have a right to deny.

I agree with you again Mr. H. Even though I think the "management" here are probably assholes.

P.S. I don't like that you called them butt fuckers. You and I are people, not vagina fuckers.

P.P.S. vagina fucking is is pretty awesome. High five :banana:

I agree with you again Mr. H. Even though I think the "management" here are probably assholes.

P.S. I don't like that you called them butt fuckers. You and I are people, not vagina fuckers.

That goes without saying...

Thank you. I swear, most of the gay haters around here show their ass so often, I can only assume they wish to be fucked.

"Sodomites" now??
First a thread using "negroes" in the title, now "sodomites"? What are you, three thousand years old?

Watch your back Novasteve -- you gots competition for Board Wackadoodle.

"Sodomites" now??
First a thread using "negroes" in the title, now "sodomites"? What are you, three thousand years old?

Watch your back Novasteve -- you gots competition for Board Wackadoodle.

Are you "not a vagina fucker" like OldSchool as well?

LOL

How many gay guys should the owner allow, before his bar becomes a gay bar?

If heterosexual homophobes were more secure with their own sexuality, they wouldn't have a problem with gays. If they didn't have a problem with gays, they would continue to patronize such an establishment and it would never become a gay bar. The biggest problem gay haters have is that they are afraid they might catch a gay person's gayness. We have always tried to quarantine things that we are afraid of.

Forum List

Back