Some Countries Still Care about Presidents Birth Certificate

[

There's certainly enough out there to question. All of it can't be lies.

Why can't it be? Certainly it is easy to prove most of them are lies- the rest are speculation and innuendo.
How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

What is my expertise- I am a concerned American- and literate.

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

I say 'Birther' because that is a generic term- but why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe an obvious forgery?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?
Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

Hey man.....you might be right. If a question is asked....no matter how stupid.....it deserves serious consideration. Right?
When something doesn't appear to be right, of course, it's only natural to question it. No one should go through life accepting everything that's presented to them. Someone has to look into things that may or may not be factual and accurate.

Why can't it be? Certainly it is easy to prove most of them are lies- the rest are speculation and innuendo.
How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?
Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

Hey man.....you might be right. If a question is asked....no matter how stupid.....it deserves serious consideration. Right?
When something doesn't appear to be right, of course, it's only natural to question it. No one should go through life accepting everything that's presented to them. Someone has to look into things that may or may not be factual and accurate.

Oh....wow! You are really making me think about this. It might be that Barack Obama wasn't born in America after all!! I mean...there are lots of people asking lots of questions. I've got to do some more research!

Thanks!!

Oh....wow! You are really making me think about this. It might be that Barack Obama wasn't born in America after all!! I mean...there are lots of people asking lots of questions. I've got to do some more research!

Thanks!!
Always question things that doesn't seem right, or that may hint of half-truths. No one should believe everything as it appears on the surface.

[

Every "question" that you've mentioned so far about Obama's school records have been proven false.

I notice you're trying really hard to ignore that.

It doesn't take an "expert" to see that you won't accept any evidence that goes against what you've already decided to believe.

[

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. .

I see- you are just parroting Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

You can't actually think about these things for yourself- you want to claim you aren't responsible for your actions- that you can't be challenged on the claims you made.

You are a birther.

I have spent enough years debunking Birthers- and what is constant is all that you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Thanks!!
Always question things that doesn't seem right, or that may hint of half-truths. No one should believe everything as it appears on the surface.

The questions were asked and answered years ago.

You are parroting the mindset of 9/11 Truthers and moon landing deniers.

Yet you didn't address any of the questions- did you?

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe this?

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

And by Birther- I mean you.
Again, I am NOT a "Birther", period. I did say that I had questions. Also, I do NOT treat anyone differently. I have spoken up about every president since DDE. I have written much about Bush I and Bush II, as I did about Clinton, and others. I show no favoritism. I said that I believe that legitimate questions have been raised concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. For one, it's well known, and has been documented and publicized, that the state of Hawaii did not keep very good records of births until some time after Mr. Obama was born. That fact can be readily researched. Also, experts that have examined the document, have expressed concerns that portions may have been altered. All I'm saying, is that there are some legitimate questions that could very easily be verified if the right parties would cooperate.

Really? Who are the "experts" that expressed concern about the birth certificate?

I bet anyone that he will not give a single name and instead encourage me to look it up myself.
10 Facts That Suggest Obama 8217 s Birth Certificate Is Fake Mr. Conservative
Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts
Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

And you keep proving it with every post you make.
View attachment 35608

Another lying birther. You don't even have the guts to admit it. You seem to be ashamed of the fact that you are a birther.

Your ID from Columbia has been exposed as the forgery it is by many sources.

Here's one of them. Notice that bar code on that ID? Those bar codes didn't exist on their ID in 1981. They started putting those bar codes on their ID in 1996. I don't recall any bar codes on any products until the mid to late 80s.

Seriously you have got to come up with something original. All your old accusations have been proven for the lies they are.

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

The Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction!

Obama's 'Foreign Student' ID Found? It's a Hoax

You're making it way too easy to show what a fool you are.

Thanks!!

You no what doesn't seam right? The fact that you used the word "doesn't" in you're first sentence above. It just doesnt seem write.

[

Every "question" that you've mentioned so far about Obama's school records have been proven false.

It doesn't take an "expert" to see that you won't accept any evidence that goes against what you've already decided to believe.
I've read evidence both pro and con. There are as many that believe they are false as there are those that believe otherwise. I have read evidence presented by both sides. I do NOT ignore any of it. I read as much as I can on the subject whenever something new comes up. Again, both sides have made strong arguments. Both sides have their so-called experts. It's the same as the argument as to who actually shot JFK. Both sides claim to be correct. All I'm saying, is that there are questions still on the table. I am NOT, and have NOT, claimed all statements and arguments on either side to be factual and accurate. Both sides have what I considered to be legitimate arguments. I have never ever claimed that one side is absolutely correct without doubt. I have said that I question some of the things that have been brought forth.

I've read evidence both pro and con. There are as many that believe they are false as there are those that believe otherwise. I have read evidence presented by both sides. I do NOT ignore any of it. I read as much as I can on the subject whenever something new comes up. Again, both sides have made strong arguments. Both sides have their so-called experts. It's the same as the argument as to who actually shot JFK. Both sides claim to be correct. All I'm saying, is that there are questions still on the table. I am NOT, and have NOT, claimed all statements and arguments on either side to be factual and accurate. Both sides have what I considered to be legitimate arguments. I have never ever claimed that one side is absolutely correct without doubt. I have said that I question some of the things that have been brought forth.

Oh! Well.....in that case....your continuing to question the matter makes perfect sense. All you are doing is using your critical thinking skills. Why should you be mocked for doing that? After all...the initial claims that President Obama wasn't born in Hawaii are only 7 years old. That's not enough time to make a decision. I feel ya.

Which is of course why I question your claims- and why you refuse to address the claims you made

It reminds me of the moon landing doubters......

[

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. .

You can't actually think about these things for yourself- you want to claim you aren't responsible for your actions- that you can't be challenged on the claims you made.

You are a birther.

I have spent enough years debunking Birthers- and what is constant is all that you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.
What lies have I stated? What lies have I told? Again, are you an expert that can verify the accuracy and truth of all arguments related to the subject? What makes you an expert on whether the claims are true or not? Just because someone doesn't agree with you, then you become right and an expert? In other words, no one is to have questions about anything that you feel strongly about. We're to accept what you say as gospel and forget everything else? Think about it.

[

That was a nice word salad but you really didn't say anything. You certainly didn't answer any of the questions that have been asked of you many times.

Why are you so afraid to answer the questions?

You're a typical birther. Nothing true and too cowardly to answer questions.

All of the "questions" you have have been answered.

That's the issue - you don't like the answers, so you pretend that they don't exist.

Again, I am NOT a "Birther", period. I did say that I had questions. Also, I do NOT treat anyone differently. I have spoken up about every president since DDE. I have written much about Bush I and Bush II, as I did about Clinton, and others. I show no favoritism. I said that I believe that legitimate questions have been raised concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. For one, it's well known, and has been documented and publicized, that the state of Hawaii did not keep very good records of births until some time after Mr. Obama was born. That fact can be readily researched. Also, experts that have examined the document, have expressed concerns that portions may have been altered. All I'm saying, is that there are some legitimate questions that could very easily be verified if the right parties would cooperate.

Really? Who are the "experts" that expressed concern about the birth certificate?

I bet anyone that he will not give a single name and instead encourage me to look it up myself.
10 Facts That Suggest Obama 8217 s Birth Certificate Is Fake Mr. Conservative
Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts
Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

And finally:

And you keep proving it with every post you make.
View attachment 35608

Another lying birther. You don't even have the guts to admit it. You seem to be ashamed of the fact that you are a birther.

Your ID from Columbia has been exposed as the forgery it is by many sources.

Here's one of them. Notice that bar code on that ID? Those bar codes didn't exist on their ID in 1981. They started putting those bar codes on their ID in 1996. I don't recall any bar codes on any products until the mid to late 80s.

Seriously you have got to come up with something original. All your old accusations have been proven for the lies they are.

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

The Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction!

Obama's 'Foreign Student' ID Found? It's a Hoax

You're making it way too easy to show what a fool you are.
FYI - The student ID is only one area that has been put out there for consideration. Do you have other information to disprove the rest of it? Also, calling me a fool does nothing to prove your point. Name calling and personal attacks are both immature and silly school yard talk.

What about all the other areas that have been called into question? Is the college ID all that you can say that is phony and fabricated??

Which is of course why I question your claims- and why you refuse to address the claims you made

Those were claims made by others that I was repeating. Those are NOT my claims. I was showing the areas that I myself questioned. Go back and read what I said and see if those were MY claims. I was merely repeating what have been out there for several years.

What I believe is there are certainly things that should be questioned, and I have mentioned those items. I am NOT dodging anything. You are saying that made those claims, which is false. I was simply repeating what has been in question for several years. You have twisted it around to mean that I am the one that originated those claims.

[

That was a nice word salad but you really didn't say anything. You certainly didn't answer any of the questions that have been asked of you many times.

Why are you so afraid to answer the questions?

You're a typical birther. Nothing true and too cowardly to answer questions.
I have answered all questions. I have been answering questions on this subject for hours now. I have answered the questions and have said that I believe there are things that I question about Mr. Obama. What have I not answered? I'm NOT afraid of anything. Why should I be? I will answer any question put to me, anytime.

You are a birther.

What lies have I stated? What lies have I told? .

Here they are-

Quoting you:
Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"?

Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college?

Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him?

You have not actually dealt with any of your claims- other than to provide the image of the faked college ID.

You have not responded to any of the evidence that your claims are bogus.

You claimed that no one remembers Obama from college- and I have shown that to be completely false.

I have asked you numerous times to stand behind your claims- and then you just claim to 'have questions'.

All of the "questions" you have have been answered.

That's the issue - you don't like the answers, so you pretend that they don't exist.
That's not rue. What questions have I not answered? What questions do you think that I have not answered?

I don't pretend anything. Why would I or why should I? Why wouldn't I answer any question put to me? I have answered all questions for hours now.

Forum List

Back