Some Countries Still Care about Presidents Birth Certificate

We'll get there. Slowly, ever so slowly, the American people are taking to the streets for a variety of reasons. I still believe that we'll have to hit the proverbial "rock bottom" before enough people join in to make a difference, and bring about much needed change. In America, the corruption and abuse of power are embedded so deep, that many have accepted it as status quo. But, times are changing, and many citizens are feeling and experiencing the harsh reality of a system gone awry. Yes, Mr. Obama has many questions to answer concerning his origin of birth, and other equally important questions. Remember, the president of the United States is put in place by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Those that want to continue their control, decide which puppet to put in the oval office.

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

Yes, other countries have riots, protests, and civil unrest, and we're certainly not exempt from the same. Given the right circumstances, I can easily see America taking to the streets and demanding change, answers, and much needed representation. Many citizens are very close to the edge, and need only a slight push to get them actively involved and angry enough to take their frustrations to the nth degree. Remember, a cornered animal will try to fight its way out.

Indeed- Imagine if whites decided to 'protest' in the streets. It would be all but over for the secular progressive movement

-Geaux
We're getting there. Way too much is wrong in this country for it to go unchallenged forever. Peaceful and civil means don't always produce the desired results. There will come a time when force remains the only option. We'll either have to stand and be counted, or remain passive and surrender to defeat. United we stand, divided we fall.

Why do some Americans seem to think that inevitably they will end up using force to make other Americans agree with them?
It's not a matter of agreement. Far from it. It's a matter of right and wrong, equal justice, principles, morals, common sense, rights and freedom, integrity within government, true representation, and the founding principles that says we all have a voice, and that voice is not to be silenced. No, there will never come a time when everyone agrees 100% of the time on 100% of the issues. There will never come a time when politics satisfies every need and every want. I honestly don't believe that anyone expects that.

Certainly it is a matter of agreement- when people 'use force' it is the people using force who are insisting that their opinions matter more than those who are not using force.

Those that have good ideals do not often need force.

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

Why would Birthers lie about such things?

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous Birthers- and why do Birthers lie?
OK. I get it now. So, everyone is not being honest. Everyone is fabricating all of their information. And, it's all about hate and dislike for Mr. Obama.

Yet you didn't address any of the questions- did you?

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

I say 'Birther' because that is a generic term- but why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

And by Birther- I mean you.
Again, I am NOT a "Birther", period. I did say that I had questions. Also, I do NOT treat anyone differently. I have spoken up about every president since DDE. I have written much about Bush I and Bush II, as I did about Clinton, and others. I show no favoritism. I said that I believe that legitimate questions have been raised concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. For one, it's well known, and has been documented and publicized, that the state of Hawaii did not keep very good records of births until some time after Mr. Obama was born. That fact can be readily researched. Also, experts that have examined the document, have expressed concerns that portions may have been altered. All I'm saying, is that there are some legitimate questions that could very easily be verified if the right parties would cooperate.

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous Birthers- and why do Birthers lie?
OK. I get it now. So, everyone is not being honest. Everyone is fabricating all of their information. And, it's all about hate and dislike for Mr. Obama.

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

Again, I am NOT a "Birther", period. I did say that I had questions. Also, I do NOT treat anyone differently. I have spoken up about every president since DDE. I have written much about Bush I and Bush II, as I did about Clinton, and others. I show no favoritism. I said that I believe that legitimate questions have been raised concerning Mr. Obama's origin of birth. For one, it's well known, and has been documented and publicized, that the state of Hawaii did not keep very good records of births until some time after Mr. Obama was born. That fact can be readily researched. Also, experts that have examined the document, have expressed concerns that portions may have been altered. All I'm saying, is that there are some legitimate questions that could very easily be verified if the right parties would cooperate.

You claim "I am not a birther"
and then proceed to prove that you are

And finally:

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

And finally:

And finally:

Really? Who are the "experts" that expressed concern about the birth certificate?

I bet anyone that he will not give a single name and instead encourage me to look it up myself.

I think you miss-understand the article...the question is not the person's birth certificate. It is the country the person is alleged to have originated from.

Perhaps it is you who have misunderstood. Obama was born in Kenya according to numerous sources including his own grandmother who claims to have been in the room at the time of his birth. After the birth, his mother flew to Hawaii with him to have a birth certificate given to her - for him - there. Obama is an illegal president but unlike this country who is rebelling - America would not be able to do that. Things are going to run their course here but it is sufficient to say - God is still in full control - and America is under judgment. It really doesn't matter at this point.

I think you miss-understand the article...the question is not the person's birth certificate. It is the country the person is alleged to have originated from.

Perhaps it is you who have misunderstood. Obama was born in Kenya according to numerous sources including his own grandmother who claims to have been in the room at the time of his birth. After the birth, his mother flew to Hawaii with him to have a birth certificate given to her - for him - there. Obama is an illegal president but unlike this country who is rebelling - America would not be able to do that. Things are going to run their course here but it is sufficient to say - God is still in full control - and America is under judgment. It really doesn't matter at this point.

Weeeeeeeeee! Praise be!

It's no secret. Truth be known, the liberals know it is true. I had an extended family member who represented the US to the UN for a certain group - she spent much time in Kenya - she knew he wasn't qualified to run for office of president before he ran but she did not care. She was a Democrat. Like you, she pretended not to know. She has since passed away of cancer. I do not know if she ever admitted the truth to others before she died or not.

And finally:

Really? Who are the "experts" that expressed concern about the birth certificate?

I bet anyone that he will not give a single name and instead encourage me to look it up myself.
10 Facts That Suggest Obama 8217 s Birth Certificate Is Fake Mr. Conservative
Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts
Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

And finally:

Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

And finally:

And you keep proving it with every post you make.

No- we understand- you are an idiot Birther- who is also an end of timeser.

Not a thing you posted is true.

But you knew that.

It's no secret. Truth be known, the liberals know it is true. I had an extended family member who represented the US to the UN for a certain group - she spent much time in Kenya - she knew he wasn't qualified to run for office of president before he ran but she did not care. She was a Democrat. Like you, she pretended not to know. She has since passed away of cancer. I do not know if she ever admitted the truth to others before she died or not.

Well yeah- because who wouldn't believe that story? LOL- Birthers are such liars

And finally:

And finally:

upload_2015-1-6_16-57-56.jpeg

And finally:

And finally:

View attachment 35608
Citizenship Through Parents USCIS

And finally:

And finally:

View attachment 35608

Well that certainly 'proves' it........lol...except to anyone with any integrity...

Origins: Numerous rumors have been circulated over the years claiming that Barack Obama attended college in the United States as a foreign student and/or under the name Barry Soetoro (the latter reflecting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather), evidence which would supposedly demonstrate that at some point in his life Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States. The image displayed here of a purported 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifying Barack Obama as a "foreign student" named "Barry Soetoro" is yet another entry in this vein.

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:
Read more at snopes.com Barack Obama s Columbia University Student ID

studentid1.jpg

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991)

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.

And finally:

View attachment 35608
Citizenship Through Parents USCIS

And finally:

And finally:

View attachment 35608

Well that certainly 'proves' it........lol...except to anyone with any integrity...

Origins: Numerous rumors have been circulated over the years claiming that Barack Obama attended college in the United States as a foreign student and/or under the name Barry Soetoro (the latter reflecting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather), evidence which would supposedly demonstrate that at some point in his life Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States. The image displayed here of a purported 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifying Barack Obama as a "foreign student" named "Barry Soetoro" is yet another entry in this vein.

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:

studentid1.jpg

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991)

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.
Yes. I have read several accounts that claim that ID card is a fake. It could well be a fake for all I know.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

There's certainly enough out there to question. All of it can't be lies.

And finally:

View attachment 35608

studentid1.jpg

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.
Yes. I have read several accounts that claim that ID card is a fake. It could well be a fake for all I know.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

There's certainly enough out there to question. All of it can't be lies.

So far- even though you protest that you are not a Birther- you have parroted all of the Birther claims.

IF you really were at Columbia University class of '83- you would know that the card was fake- because your student ID would not have looked like that one.

Seriously- the WSJ reporting what Fox did? Anyway- unlike yourself- there are many of your 'fellow' classmates who remember Obama just fine.

And his name is listed on the graduation program- is yours?

Obama-Colombia.jpg

I wonder why you don't remember his essay from the school newspaper?
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

Who remembers him?
Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg
large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellowpolitical science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

What about faculty?

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

But hey- why believe what his fellow classmates and professors said- or your supposed alma mater:

Brian Connolly, Columbia Spokesman

A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did not receive honors, Mr. Connolly said, though specific information on his grades is sealed. A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.

....when you can believe Birther lies?

Forum List

Back