Some Countries Still Care about Presidents Birth Certificate

It's no secret. Truth be known, the liberals know it is true. I had an extended family member who represented the US to the UN for a certain group - she spent much time in Kenya - she knew he wasn't qualified to run for office of president before he ran but she did not care. She was a Democrat. Like you, she pretended not to know. She has since passed away of cancer. I do not know if she ever admitted the truth to others before she died or not.

Well yeah- because who wouldn't believe that story? LOL- Birthers are such liars

After viewing their research, evidence and documentation I do not believe they are lying. They have more than proven their case but you have to have a Governor with standing to be willing to go forward and out of all of them not one was willing to step up to the plate. As I said before, I do not think it matters. America is under judgment. What difference would it make who was in office when we fall?

[

There's certainly enough out there to question. All of it can't be lies.

Why can't it be? Certainly it is easy to prove most of them are lies- the rest are speculation and innuendo.

Had you bothered to examine the evidence before condemning it you would not be able to ask that question, Syriusly. Obviously you are one who condemns the evidence without examining it first which is guaranteed to keep you in ignorance about the matter.

It's no secret. Truth be known, the liberals know it is true. I had an extended family member who represented the US to the UN for a certain group - she spent much time in Kenya - she knew he wasn't qualified to run for office of president before he ran but she did not care. She was a Democrat. Like you, she pretended not to know. She has since passed away of cancer. I do not know if she ever admitted the truth to others before she died or not.

Well yeah- because who wouldn't believe that story? LOL- Birthers are such liars

After viewing their research, evidence and documentation I do not believe they are lying. They have more than proven their case but you have to have a Governor with standing to be willing to go forward and out of all of them not one was willing to step up to the plate. As I said before, I do not think it matters. America is under judgment. What difference would it make who was in office when we fall?

Birthers- al that they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- now with end of times added on.

[

Why can't it be? Certainly it is easy to prove most of them are lies- the rest are speculation and innuendo.

Had you bothered to examine the evidence before condemning it you would not be able to ask that question, Syriusly. Obviously you are one who condemns the evidence without examining it first which is guaranteed to keep you in ignorance about the matter.

Birthers have 'evidence'- they have lies, speculation and innuendo.

The State of Hawaii has verified multiple times that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Only a few wingnuts try to claim that the State of Hawaii lying.

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

I say 'Birther' because that is a generic term- but why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

And by Birther- I mean you.

And you keep proving it with every post you make.
View attachment 35608

Well that certainly 'proves' it........lol...except to anyone with any integrity...

Origins: Numerous rumors have been circulated over the years claiming that Barack Obama attended college in the United States as a foreign student and/or under the name Barry Soetoro (the latter reflecting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather), evidence which would supposedly demonstrate that at some point in his life Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States. The image displayed here of a purported 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifying Barack Obama as a "foreign student" named "Barry Soetoro" is yet another entry in this vein.

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:
Read more at snopes.com Barack Obama s Columbia University Student ID

studentid1.jpg

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991)

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.
Yes. I have read several accounts that claim that ID card is a fake. It could well be a fake for all I know.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

So far- even though you protest that you are not a Birther- you have parroted all of the Birther claims.

IF you really were at Columbia University class of '83- you would know that the card was fake- because your student ID would not have looked like that one.

Seriously- the WSJ reporting what Fox did? Anyway- unlike yourself- there are many of your 'fellow' classmates who remember Obama just fine.

And his name is listed on the graduation program- is yours?

Obama-Colombia.jpg

I wonder why you don't remember his essay from the school newspaper?
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

Who remembers him?
Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg
large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellowpolitical science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

What about faculty?

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

But hey- why believe what his fellow classmates and professors said- or your supposed alma mater:

Brian Connolly, Columbia Spokesman

A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did not receive honors, Mr. Connolly said, though specific information on his grades is sealed. A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.
All I'm saying is that there's enough out there to question. I'm saying that everyone can't be fabricating lies and making this stuff up. Also, I wasn't in college with him, that was an article by someone else and I did post the link to the article. I don't know for sure if any of it is true. All I'm saying is that I question some of it. And, that's what I've said from the beginning.

I can't swear by any of it, and never ever claimed to. I repeat, I do question some of it, and have so repeatedly.

....when you can believe Birther lies?

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

View attachment 35608

Well that certainly 'proves' it........lol...except to anyone with any integrity...

Origins: Numerous rumors have been circulated over the years claiming that Barack Obama attended college in the United States as a foreign student and/or under the name Barry Soetoro (the latter reflecting the surname of his Indonesian stepfather), evidence which would supposedly demonstrate that at some point in his life Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States. The image displayed here of a purported 1981 Columbia University student ID card identifying Barack Obama as a "foreign student" named "Barry Soetoro" is yet another entry in this vein.

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:

studentid1.jpg

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991)

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.
Yes. I have read several accounts that claim that ID card is a fake. It could well be a fake for all I know.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

So far- even though you protest that you are not a Birther- you have parroted all of the Birther claims.

IF you really were at Columbia University class of '83- you would know that the card was fake- because your student ID would not have looked like that one.

Seriously- the WSJ reporting what Fox did? Anyway- unlike yourself- there are many of your 'fellow' classmates who remember Obama just fine.

Obama-Colombia.jpg

Who remembers him?

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellowpolitical science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

What about faculty?

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

But hey- why believe what his fellow classmates and professors said- or your supposed alma mater:

A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did not receive honors, Mr. Connolly said, though specific information on his grades is sealed. A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.

[

The State of Hawaii has verified multiple times that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Is Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother a liar too? She said she was at the foot of the bed when his mother gave birth to him. In Mombasa, Kenya.

And finally:

View attachment 35608

studentid1.jpg

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.

Obama-Colombia.jpg

Who remembers him?

Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Jim Davidson, Classmate

What about faculty?

[

Is Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother a liar too? She said she was at the foot of the bed when his mother gave birth to him. In Mombasa, Kenya.

Nope- just another Birther lie.

Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother is dead.

His Kenyan step grandmother said she was in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii

[

Listen to his grandmother tell about it from Kenya. What possible motive would she have for saying he was born in Kenya?

The Hawaii grandma is dead. The Kenya grandmother say Obama was born in Kenya and told the story - not the one from Hawaii. Watch the video and listen closely.

[

Listen to his grandmother tell about it from Kenya. What possible motive would she have for saying he was born in Kenya?

She doesn't say that he was born in Kenya- you were lied to. That is why they carefully edited the tape. Not only that it shows that Rev. McRae was lying to her- and attempted to dupe her into saying that Obama was born in Kenya

Sarah Obama Speaks - Obama Conspiracy Theories

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obamatranscriptlulu109.pdf

MCRAE: Uh, could I ask her, uh, could I ask her about his, uh, his, his, his
actual birthplace. I would like to see his birthplace when I, when I come to
Kenya in December. Uh, was she, was she, was she present when he was--
VOICE (in background): It is here.20
MCRAE: Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
BROTHER TOM: I think, uh, uh I think--
VOICE (in background): (unintelligible)
BROTHER TOM (in background): He is asking her that, uh, he wants to
know something that uh, was uh you, was they, was she present when, ah,
he was born. Were they they there then?21

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yes, they say that yes she was.22 She was
present when Obama was born.23
(McRae catches breath)
MCRAE: OK.24 Uh, when I come in December I would like to go by the, the
place, the hospital where he is born. Uh, could you tell me where he was
born? Was he born in Mombasa?
(Long pause. Puzzled sound from Translator Ogombe in background:
"naah?")25

BROTHER TOM: Uh, uh, I, I will need help.26 I think, uh I think, I kind of,
you know we'll be coming December (unintelligible27) and Vitalis, and I
talking to him, so I tell him--28
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (in background, simultaneously): --no, no--
what?!?
BROTHER TOM: --that you are a capitalist, that you were a little, that you
were a little, a little, a little American bus--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (responding to background voices, sounding
distressed): No--yes--
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): No! Obama was not born in
Mombasa! He was born in America!
MCRAE: Wh-whereabouts, whereabouts was he born? I, I thought he was
born in Kenya.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: OK. Do you know whereabouts he was born?
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: (Pause.) Huh?
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in
Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born.
(two male voices in background in foreign language speaking at the same
time. Mrs. Obama or another woman in background.)
VOICE (background): It was Hawaii.
VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background):
Hawaii.29
BROTHER TOM (background): Hawaii, yeah?
VOICE OF MRS. OBAMA OR ANOTHER WOMAN (background): Yeah.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (background): Yes.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): Sir, she says he was born in
Hawaii.
MCRAE: OK.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah, in 1960 this was Hawaii, where his
father, his father was also marrying there. This was Hawaii.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah.
MCRAE: Was, was, was Mrs. Obama, was sh--was she present? Was, was
Mrs. Obama, see I thought you said she was present. Was she, was, was she,
was she able to see him being, being born in, in Hawaii?

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: (pause, silence) Hoh? (pause) Uh, yeah would
you please pronounce?
MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was
born. I was—
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the
woman was not present. She was uh not, a what--you see, she was here in
Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.30

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Because, because the grandmother was married
here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America, oh yeah, so his son, the
little Obama, was marrying, was marrying, in America, in United States.
MCRAE: Oh, OK, fine. I mean, I--I just, I misunderstood what she was
saying. I thought you said she was present when he was born.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: No, not present there. The present with me here
was tonight. Not present so she can leave.31 No she was here in Kenya while
he, uh, her son, the little Obama, was marrying in America. And, uh, he be
present if it-
-
WOMAN'S VOICE (background): It was in Hawaii.

Birthers lie.

As you can see she says she was present when Obama was born. Where? Mombasa, Kenya.

She doesn't live in Mombasa- never has lived in Mombasa- and never said that he was born in Mombasa.

She said that Obama was born in Hawaii

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (to McRae): Sir, she says he was born in
Hawaii.
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE: Yeah, in 1960 this was Hawaii, where his
father, his father was also marrying there. This was Hawaii.

studentid1.jpg

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.

Obama-Colombia.jpg

Who remembers him?

Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Jim Davidson, Classmate

What about faculty?

[

Just curious here. How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be a lie?? What fields, related fields, are you an expert in ??

[

How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

What is my expertise- I am a concerned American- and literate.

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe an obvious forgery?

Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?

studentid1.jpg

Birthers lie.

It is as simple as that.

Obama-Colombia.jpg

Who remembers him?

Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Jim Davidson, Classmate

What about faculty?

Just curious here. How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be a lie?? What fields, related fields, are you an expert in ??

Look at you passing on the claim that no one at Columbia remembers him? Remember that one?

I 'personally' found a website which collected interviews- and then I went to the links to the original interviews- something anyone interested in the truth could do.

Is there anything better than Jeremiah.....a certified jeebus freak.....suggesting that anyone examine evidence?

[

How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?
Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

[

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

Hey man.....you might be right. If a question is asked....no matter how stupid.....it deserves serious consideration. Right?

Forum List

Back