Some Countries Still Care about Presidents Birth Certificate

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

What is my expertise- I am a concerned American- and literate.

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

I say 'Birther' because that is a generic term- but why do you believe this?

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe an obvious forgery?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?

Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?
Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

Hey man.....you might be right. If a question is asked....no matter how stupid.....it deserves serious consideration. Right?
When something doesn't appear to be right, of course, it's only natural to question it. No one should go through life accepting everything that's presented to them. Someone has to look into things that may or may not be factual and accurate.

Which is of course why I question your claims- and why you refuse to address the claims you made

Let us cycle back to your original claims- shall we? Which you have artfully dodged.

See you made a bunch of unsubstantiated accusations- and I challenged you to address them- so lets go over again:

Why would Birthers believe that President Barack Obama's college records 'sealed and labeled 'off limits' when Bush's and Clinton's- and every previous President's college records were treated the same way?(Bush's Yale records were illegally released, but Bush's Harvard records remain as 'sealed' as Obama's).

Why would Birthers believe that the President of the United States used a foreign student ID to get into college- when there is absolutely no record of that happening- other than the fevered imaginations of Birthers?

Why would Birthers lie about no one who attended college with President Obama remembering him- when there are numerous interviews with fellow students from Occidental College and Columbia and Harvard? What drives Birthers to make these lies?
Why did you make this claim when it is easy to find quotes from Obama's college classmates?
Those were claims made by others that I was repeating. Those are NOT my claims. I was showing the areas that I myself questioned. Go back and read what I said and see if those were MY claims. I was merely repeating what have been out there for several years.

What I believe is there are certainly things that should be questioned, and I have mentioned those items. I am NOT dodging anything. You are saying that made those claims, which is false. I was simply repeating what has been in question for several years. You have twisted it around to mean that I am the one that originated those claims.

Here is your exact quote:

We'll get there. Slowly, ever so slowly, the American people are taking to the streets for a variety of reasons. I still believe that we'll have to hit the proverbial "rock bottom" before enough people join in to make a difference, and bring about much needed change. In America, the corruption and abuse of power are embedded so deep, that many have accepted it as status quo. But, times are changing, and many citizens are feeling and experiencing the harsh reality of a system gone awry. Yes, Mr. Obama has many questions to answer concerning his origin of birth, and other equally important questions. Remember, the president of the United States is put in place by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Those that want to continue their control, decide which puppet to put in the oval office.

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

Those are your words- you never say you are just repeating what others have said- now suddenly you want to disown your own post.

This is what you said:
Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"?

No suggestion by you that those are others words.

Just your post.

Why can't it be? Certainly it is easy to prove most of them are lies- the rest are speculation and innuendo.
How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Enough. Every claim I have investigated has proven to be either a lie, speculation or innuendo.

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. So, what you believe, should be what everyone should believe. In other words, if someone disagrees with you, then they must be wrong. It's all perfectly clear now. The picture is coming into focus. Those that question certain things, must either be crazy or completely void of reasoning. So, you're the one that sets the guidelines as to what others may or may not question. Yet, you have no expertise in any of the fields that you claim to know so much about.

I have never ever said that I believe all the claims against Mr. Obama. I have said that there's enough there for me to question. There has been enough brought forward that leads me to believe that everyone is not making this stuff up, fabricating lies and misleading the public. I have questions, and that's all I have ever said or implied.

That was a nice word salad but you really didn't say anything. You certainly didn't answer any of the questions that have been asked of you many times.

Why are you so afraid to answer the questions?

You're a typical birther. Nothing true and too cowardly to answer questions.
I have answered all questions. I have been answering questions on this subject for hours now. I have answered the questions and have said that I believe there are things that I question about Mr. Obama. What have I not answered? I'm NOT afraid of anything. Why should I be? I will answer any question put to me, anytime.

Of course you haven't:

You haven't answered any of my questions.

How much of it have you personally examined and proven to be false?? Just curious. And, what fields, related fields, are you an expert in? Again, just curious.

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. .

I see- you are just parroting Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

You can't actually think about these things for yourself- you want to claim you aren't responsible for your actions- that you can't be challenged on the claims you made.

You are a birther.

I have spent enough years debunking Birthers- and what is constant is all that you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.
What lies have I stated? What lies have I told? .

Here they are-

Quoting you:
Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"?

Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college?

Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him?

You have not actually dealt with any of your claims- other than to provide the image of the faked college ID.

You have not responded to any of the evidence that your claims are bogus.

You claimed that no one remembers Obama from college- and I have shown that to be completely false.

I have asked you numerous times to stand behind your claims- and then you just claim to 'have questions'.
Question #1 - Yes, that is a question that has been around for several years. It is a question that I repeated here hours ago.
Question #2 - Yes, that is a question that has been floating around for several years. I repeated it several hours ago.
Question #3 - Yes, that is a question that has been asked for several years. I repeated it and provided a link with that same question asked by others.
Question #4 - Yes, I did post an image of a college ID that has been floating around for several years. I have said that it may or may not be a fake. Go back and read where I have said that the many claims may or may not be true.
Question #5 - I have not responded to them being bogus because I have absolutely no proof that they are bogus. And, according to you, you're not an expert that can say whether all the claims are true or not. You haven't personally handle all evidence, examined it, and verified any of it to be false. You are making assuptions based what you believe to be correct, nothing more.
Question #6 - I have never ever claimed that no one knew him or remembered him in college. I did provide a link that stated people didn't remember him being in college at the same time he was suppose to be there. Again, I was repeating claims made by other over the past several years. I have stated that the claims may or may not be true.

Any more questions that feel that I haven't addressed and answered? If so, please present them so that I can address them and answer them. By the way, all of the questions that I just answered, I have already answered several times. They may not have been worded exactly as I just have, but they were answered.

Anything else? If so, please ask. I don't mind answering any of it. But, please don't imply that I have made claims that others are responsible for. Yes, I have repeated what others have said, but, as I have stated, they were areas where I have questions as to whether or not the information is true or not.

Really? Who are the "experts" that expressed concern about the birth certificate?

I bet anyone that he will not give a single name and instead encourage me to look it up myself.
10 Facts That Suggest Obama 8217 s Birth Certificate Is Fake Mr. Conservative
Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts
Obama s College Classmate 8216 The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia 8217 TheBlaze.com

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

I say 'Birther'- but I mean you- why do you believe this?

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

And by Birther- I mean you.

And you keep proving it with every post you make.
View attachment 35608

Another lying birther. You don't even have the guts to admit it. You seem to be ashamed of the fact that you are a birther.

Your ID from Columbia has been exposed as the forgery it is by many sources.

Here's one of them. Notice that bar code on that ID? Those bar codes didn't exist on their ID in 1981. They started putting those bar codes on their ID in 1996. I don't recall any bar codes on any products until the mid to late 80s.

Seriously you have got to come up with something original. All your old accusations have been proven for the lies they are.

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

The Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction!

Obama's 'Foreign Student' ID Found? It's a Hoax

You're making it way too easy to show what a fool you are.
FYI - The student ID is only one area that has been put out there for consideration. Do you have other information to disprove the rest of it? Also, calling me a fool does nothing to prove your point. Name calling and personal attacks are both immature and silly school yard talk.

What about all the other areas that have been called into question? Is the college ID all that you can say that is phony and fabricated??

You insist that Obama's school records are locked away from everyone but you don't acknowledge that happens to everyone's records. My school records are locked private. So are yours. So are the bush boy's. So what's so sinister about his records being treated the same way everyone else's records are treated?

The college ID has been proven to be a forgery.

The full transcript from that conversation with Obama's grandmother has proven your claim that she said he was born in Kenya is a lie.

What other ridiculous claims have you made?

I don't know how you can still believe the lies but it's your choice. You choose to show what a fool you are with your posts.

You also choose to show yourself as a coward by not answering any of the questions that have been asked.

You're nothing but a birther. No different from the 9-11 crazy people.

Last edited:

Oh. I see. So you're not an expert in any field. So, you haven't personally examined all the claims and proven them to be false, lies, and fabrications. I'm beginning to get the picture here. .

You can't actually think about these things for yourself- you want to claim you aren't responsible for your actions- that you can't be challenged on the claims you made.

You are a birther.

I have spent enough years debunking Birthers- and what is constant is all that you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college?

Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him?

You have not actually dealt with any of your claims- other than to provide the image of the faked college ID.

You claimed that no one remembers Obama from college- and I have shown that to be completely false.

I have asked you numerous times to stand behind your claims- and then you just claim to 'have questions'.
I have just addressed them and answered them. Scroll down and you'll see my answers.

You talk exactly like a Birther and you make the same Birther claims and lies- and don't deal with your accusations- you want to prove you are not like a Birther? Respond to the questions

I say Birther- because Birthers have made this lie for years- and you are either lying- or you are a gullible Birther who just believes what he has been fed. Which is it?

And finally:

Why do Birthers insist on treating President Obama differently than every previous President?

View attachment 35608

Another lying birther. You don't even have the guts to admit it. You seem to be ashamed of the fact that you are a birther.

Here's one of them. Notice that bar code on that ID? Those bar codes didn't exist on their ID in 1981. They started putting those bar codes on their ID in 1996. I don't recall any bar codes on any products until the mid to late 80s.

Seriously you have got to come up with something original. All your old accusations have been proven for the lies they are.

FYI - The student ID is only one area that has been put out there for consideration. Do you have other information to disprove the rest of it? Also, calling me a fool does nothing to prove your point. Name calling and personal attacks are both immature and silly school yard talk.

What about all the other areas that have been called into question? Is the college ID all that you can say that is phony and fabricated??

You insist that Obama's school records are locked away from everyone but you don't acknowledge that happens to everyone's records. My school records are locked private. So are yours. So are the bush boy's. So what's so sinister about his records being treated the same way everyone else's records are treated?

The full transcript from that conversation with Obama's grandmother has proven your claim that she said he was born in Kenya.

I don't know how you can still believe the lies but it's your choice. You choose to show what a fool you are with your posts.

You also choose to show yourself as a coward by not answering any of the questions that have been asked.

I do NOT insist, and have never insisted, that the records were locked away, and only Mr. Obama's records were locked away. I was merely stating was has been mentioned for several years, by several people and news organizations. I was merely repeating what has been floating around for several years. I have made NO claims. What claims have I made? I have made absolutely NO claims. What I have mentioned that were areas where I have questions, was put out to the public several years ago. those are NOT my claims.

I do NOT believe any lies, and never said that I did. I said that I question certain information that has been put out to the public for years. Your name calling and personal attack does absolutely nothing to prove your point. And, it's nothing more than immature school yard talk.

Please be civil and mature when engaging in conversation and debate. You'll appear to have legitimate arguments and points by doing so.

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

Question #1 - Yes, that is a question that has been around for several years. It is a question that I repeated here hours ago.

Here is what you 'asked'- not someone else- you:

And my question to you still stands:

If you don't believe it- why did you post it?

Do you not take any responsibiilty for your own posts?

Question #3 - Yes, that is a question that has been asked for several years. I repeated it and provided a link with that same question asked by others.t.

That is the question you asked- not some other poster here- you.

Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

I have shown you numerous examples that disprove that claim.

I can show even more students from Occidental that remember him.

Doesn't it bother you that you posted a flat out lie?

Doesn't it bother you that even after I showed that it is a lie, that you refuse to take any responsibility for posting a flat out lie?

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

I have just addressed them and answered them. Scroll down and you'll see my answers.

All you did was say that it's been floating around. You didn't answer the questions.

The reason for it is all you stated has been proven as the lies they are. Yet you still cling to the lies. Yet you still don't give any real and honest replies.

You're a birther and too cowardly to admit it and honestly answer any questions.

And finally:

View attachment 35608

The full transcript from that conversation with Obama's grandmother has proven your claim that she said he was born in Kenya.

I do NOT insist, and have never insisted, that the records were locked away, and only Mr. Obama's records were locked away. I was merely stating was has been mentioned.

If someone calls you a racist bigot here on the boards- and then I call you a racist bigot- can I say I was 'merely stating what has been mentioned' and have no responsibility for what I posted about you?

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

I take full responsibility for anything that I post. Yes, I did repeat a question concerning college records that has been floating around for several years. And, what I have said stands. I also question the "why" it is done. Anyone's college records shouldn't be top secret. I don't care who else has their college records sealed. My question was why the college records of Mr. Obama were sealed. Do you know why they were sealed, or that anyone's records are sealed? I posted several areas where I have questions. I posted concerns on several things. I have questions about several things. I have no idea as to whether they are true or false, but I see enough to question, and have stated such repeatedly. Again, I take full responsibility for anything that I post, at any time.

I posted that I have questions concerning Mr. Obama's past, and I still have questions concerning his past. I'm not an expert on birth certificates or college records. But, I have read from those that claim to be experts, that have researched and given opinions on the subject. I have the same questions that many of them have. All of it could be false, or all of it could be true. Or, some of it could be false, and some of it could be true. You and I have NOT held and examined all that has been questioned since Mr. Obama first ran for office. You and I have to go by what others have done and examined. We have to look at the whole picture and determine what goes without question , and what are the items that should be questioned.

I made no claims. I simply repeated the information that has been floating around for several years. I do question some of it. I do question the birth certificate because I have read more than once that it has been examined by experts and they found areas where it appears that information has been altered. I also question his college claims. Again, many people, including news organizations, have brought forth concerns about when and where he actually attended college, and whether or not he was a foreign student at the time.

I am not 100% sure that all that Mr. Obama claims about himself is true and backed by documentation and legitimate records. And, there are many with a lot more knowledge on the subject than I have, that also question some of what Mr. Obama claims to be true.

And finally:

View attachment 35608

I do NOT insist, and have never insisted, that the records were locked away, and only Mr. Obama's records were locked away. I was merely stating was has been mentioned for several years, by several people and news organizations. I was merely repeating what has been floating around for several years. I have made NO claims. What claims have I made? I have made absolutely NO claims. What I have mentioned that were areas where I have questions, was put out to the public several years ago. those are NOT my claims.

I do NOT believe any lies, and never said that I did. I said that I question certain information that has been put out to the public for years. Your name calling and personal attack does absolutely nothing to prove your point. And, it's nothing more than immature school yard talk.

Please be civil and mature when engaging in conversation and debate. You'll appear to have legitimate arguments and points by doing so.

These are your words not mine:

Why would the president of the United States have his/her college records sealed and labeled "off limits"? Why would the president of the United States use a foreign student ID, with a different name ( Barry Sorrento ) to get into college? Why doesn't anyone that attended college at the same time as Mr. Obama remember him? What is Mr. Obama hiding, and why is he hiding it?

I guess you didn't go to college or you would know that all school transcripts are off limits and sealed. It's private property and no one can see them without written authorization.

Every single president has been treated that way. That is until Obama. Why should his college records not be treated the same way everyone else's are treated?

You've made statements that have clearly been shown to be lies.

Now when your whole argument has been torn apart, you now claim you didn't make the claims you made at the beginning of this thread.

You're a birther. No different from the 9-11 crazy people. Except you're worse than they are. You can't even admit what you are.

I would say that it's you who isn't being mature. You've been presented with facts and you either ignore them or say you didn't state things that you did state.

It's an immature person who can't stand up honestly and take responsibility for their actions or words. Which is what you've been doing in this whole thread.

It's not immature to point out facts. You have been asked questions but refuse to honestly answer.

You're asked why you believe those things and you refuse to answer. That's cowardly and immature. If you were a mature adult you would stand up and proudly state why you stated those things. Which is what the liberals and myself have been doing. We've honestly stated our opinions then backed them up with honest and factual proof.

You have not.

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

All you did was say that it's been floating around. You didn't answer the questions.

The reason for it is all you stated has been proven as the lies they are. Yet you still cling to the lies. Yet you still don't give any real and honest replies.

You're a birther and too cowardly to admit it and honestly answer any questions.
I answered each and every question, and even numbered the questions and my answers. Didn't you see them? Want me to copy them and paste them for you to see? Yes, I did answer the questions. Can't you read and understand what you read? Yes, all of those claims have been floating around for several years. And, yes, on some of the issues, I also have questions as to whether those claims are true or false. I do NOT believe that everyone is making this stuff up, nor fabricating lies. I disagree that all of it has been proven to be lies. I challenge you to show where and when all of it was proven to be lies. Please show where experts without any bias, has examined all the information, and has determined all claims to be totally false. FYI - Every reply that I give is honest, and a true representation of what I have said and what I believe to be the case.

What have I not been honest about? Please tell me what it is that I have not been honest about.

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

I take full responsibility for anything that I post. Yes, I did repeat a question concerning college records that has been floating around for several years. And, what I have said stands. I also question the "why" it is done. Anyone's college records shouldn't be top secret. I don't care who else has their college records sealed. My question was why the college records of Mr. Obama were sealed. Do you know why they were sealed, or that anyone's records are sealed?.

No- you didn't repeat a question- you posed a question- that included a claim that President Obama had his college records sealed and labeled 'off limits'.

I pointed out that every President- and in fact every persons college records are sealed. Mine are. Clinton's are. Bush's were illegally leaked.

And that is the key word there- illegally leaked- college records are protected by both University policy(why should I be able to ask them to confirm what your grade in home ec was?)

The law is called FERPA

http://cdn.spl.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/ferpa_wp.pdf

A 1974 federal law, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(“FERPA”), requires schools to enact and enforce policies to safeguard the
confidentiality of students’ “education records.”1

You made the claim that Obama had his records sealed. But his records are sealed as per FERPA.

Like all of our college records.

I guess you didn't go to college or you would know that all school transcripts are off limits and sealed. It's private property and no one can see them without written authorization.

Every single president has been treated that way. That is until Obama. Why should his college records not be treated the same way everyone else's are treated?

Now when your whole argument has been torn apart, you now claim you didn't make the claims you made at the beginning of this thread.

You're a birther. No different from the 9-11 crazy people. Except you're worse than they are. You can't even admit what you are.

I would say that it's you who isn't being mature. You've been presented with facts and you either ignore them or say you didn't state things that you did state.

It's an immature person who can't stand up honestly and take responsibility for their actions or words. Which is what you've been doing in this whole thread.

It's not immature to point out facts. You have been asked questions but refuse to honestly answer.

You're asked why you believe those things and you refuse to answer. That's cowardly and immature. If you were a mature adult you would stand up and proudly state why you stated those things. Which is what the liberals and myself have been doing. We've honestly stated our opinions then backed them up with honest and factual proof.

You have not.
I have made NO claims, and have explained that several times already. What I have said about Mr. Obama's college records has been floating around for several years now. What I have said about the foreign student ID card, has been floating around for several year now. Again, I have made NO claims. What claim is it that I have made? I take full responsibility of every single word that I have said. I have honestly answered all the questions. What questions have I not honestly answered? Please tell me.

I have been totally honest in each word that I have said. Where have I lied?

You are a birther.

Here they are-

Quoting you:

I take full responsibility for anything that I post. Yes, I did repeat a question concerning college records that has been floating around for several years. And, what I have said stands. I also question the "why" it is done. Anyone's college records shouldn't be top secret. I don't care who else has their college records sealed. My question was why the college records of Mr. Obama were sealed. Do you know why they were sealed, or that anyone's records are sealed? I posted several areas where I have questions. I posted concerns on several things. I have questions about several things. I have no idea as to whether they are true or false, but I see enough to question, and have stated such repeatedly. Again, I take full responsibility for anything that I post, at any time.

I posted that I have questions concerning Mr. Obama's past, and I still have questions concerning his past. I'm not an expert on birth certificates or college records. But, I have read from those that claim to be experts, that have researched and given opinions on the subject. I have the same questions that many of them have. All of it could be false, or all of it could be true. Or, some of it could be false, and some of it could be true. You and I have NOT held and examined all that has been questioned since Mr. Obama first ran for office. You and I have to go by what others have done and examined. We have to look at the whole picture and determine what goes without question , and what are the items that should be questioned.

I made no claims. I simply repeated the information that has been floating around for several years. I do question some of it. I do question the birth certificate because I have read more than once that it has been examined by experts and they found areas where it appears that information has been altered. I also question his college claims. Again, many people, including news organizations, have brought forth concerns about when and where he actually attended college, and whether or not he was a foreign student at the time.

I am not 100% sure that all that Mr. Obama claims about himself is true and backed by documentation and legitimate records. And, there are many with a lot more knowledge on the subject than I have, that also question some of what Mr. Obama claims to be true.

You have not.
I have made NO claims, and have explained that several times already. What I have said about Mr. Obama's college records has been floating around for several years now. What I have said about the foreign student ID card, has been floating around for several year now. Again, I have made NO claims. What claim is it that I have made? I take full responsibility of every single word that I have said. I have honestly answered all the questions. What questions have I not honestly answered? Please tell me.

I have been totally honest in each word that I have said. Where have I lied?

You lie everytime you say you have made no claims- here are your own words again:

These are your words- your claims- not someone elses.

I have provided facts- proof that the claim that no one knew Obama in college is a lie- and you have yet to take responsibility for- or acknowledge that what you posted was a lie(if not your lie.....you were posting someone else's lie).

Here they are-

Quoting you:

I take full responsibility for anything that I post. Yes, I did repeat a question concerning college records that has been floating around for several years. And, what I have said stands. I also question the "why" it is done. Anyone's college records shouldn't be top secret. I don't care who else has their college records sealed. My question was why the college records of Mr. Obama were sealed. Do you know why they were sealed, or that anyone's records are sealed?.

No- you didn't repeat a question- you posed a question- that included a claim that President Obama had his college records sealed and labeled 'off limits'.

I pointed out that every President- and in fact every persons college records are sealed. Mine are. Clinton's are. Bush's were illegally leaked.

And that is the key word there- illegally leaked- college records are protected by both University policy(why should I be able to ask them to confirm what your grade in home ec was?)

The law is called FERPA

http://cdn.spl.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/ferpa_wp.pdf

A 1974 federal law, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(“FERPA”), requires schools to enact and enforce policies to safeguard the
confidentiality of students’ “education records.”1

You made the claim that Obama had his records sealed. But his records are sealed as per FERPA.

Like all of our college records.
I made no claims. I have NOT made any claims. I simply repeated the questions and claims that have been made for years now. Those are NOT my claims. I did not originate the questions concerning his birth certificate, nor the questions concerning his college days, or his college ID card. Obviously, you have some problem with "have NOT made any claims". What claims have I made that I have originated? Have you read where I am the one that originated the claims concerning Mr. Obama? If so, WHERE? Again, I take full responsibility for anything that I say, or have said.

I do NOT insist, and have never insisted, that the records were locked away, and only Mr. Obama's records were locked away. I was merely stating was has been mentioned.

If someone calls you a racist bigot here on the boards- and then I call you a racist bigot- can I say I was 'merely stating what has been mentioned' and have no responsibility for what I posted about you?
If you say that someone else said it, and that you were merely repeating it, sure.

Forum List

Back