Some inconvenient facts for EV cheerleaders!!

Sorry, I don't believe you.
Your call. Get a new black one and put it on your dash on a hot sunny summer day (in Florida, if possible). Roll up all the windows and shut the doors. Wait an hour or two. See what happens.

Your call. Get a new black one and put it on your dash on a hot sunny summer day (in Florida, if possible). Roll up all the windows and shut the doors. Wait an hour or two. See what happens.
so you didn't film it?

It will explode, but catch fire? I don't think so.

so you didn't film it?

It will explode, but catch fire? I don't think so.
It did not catch fire. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a car left. It happened when I was in college at FAU, Boca Raton, Florida. I was walking up to the car when it exploded. I was perhaps ten feet away. The only damage was a few scratches in the dash from the plastic fragments. I was a smoker at the time. It's probably unlikely, but you could get an igniting spark from the metal cap and sparkwheel if they struck something the right way. That is, after all, their function.

EVs are being forced on us..we are mislead about the danger. Any child's death is a tragedy. Woudl you agree with that? Even the PREborn ones?
What danger ? You can’t be serious, any more so then repeating Tucker’s made up shit.

EVs are being forced on us..we are mislead about the danger. Any child's death is a tragedy. Woudl you agree with that? Even the PREborn ones?
As i said. EVs are a scam. Do the thousands of deaths perday in this country of aborted children, some at full term fit into your category?
Lots of babble conflating EV deaths, abortion and anything else your warped mind can dream up.

it was the battery that caused it. It's already known Lithium Batteries can catch on fire. It's why they don't like them on planes.
Guess what ? You can’t carry a can of gasoline on a plane either. You can’t even take an iron on a cruse ship.

Do lithium batteries pose a fire hazard ? Yes. But in one year alone there are 284,000 gasoline powered car fires and nearly 500 deaths with thousands of injuries. EV cars are safer by far. That is unless you take one 0-60 in 3 seconds and are not careful.

climate-ev-coal-electric-democrat.jpg

Guess what ? You can’t carry a can of gasoline on a plane either. You can’t even take an iron on a cruse ship.

Do lithium batteries pose a fire hazard ? Yes. But in one year alone there are 284,000 gasoline powered car fires and nearly 500 deaths with thousands of injuries. EV cars are safer by far. That is unless you take one 0-60 in 3 seconds and are not careful.
wow!!!! look at you. Let's read your link with that 284,000 number. That suggests the gas tank blew up. Are you saying that's what happened at a rate of 284,000 per year? Please, you're not debating someone stupid.

Additionally, Not sure why anyone would ever carrying fuel onto an airplane, yet gas powered vehicles are transported all the time by the military. Dag, you're far too stupid to debate me.

you didn't listen?
So I guess the authorities concluded it wasn't murder so that these were not the result of full term abortions as you claimed.

Still curious what this might have to do with EVs. Do you have an answer for that?

So I guess the authorities concluded it wasn't murder so that these were not the result of full term abortions as you claimed.

Still curious what this might have to do with EVs. Do you have an answer for that?
she claimed, I shared. You're still off topic.

she claimed, I shared. You're still off topic.
Calypso Jones was the first to bring abortion into this thread and I made the mistake of responding to him or her. I will not be making any further abortion comments.

wow!!!! look at you. Let's read your link with that 284,000 number. That suggests the gas tank blew up. Are you saying that's what happened at a rate of 284,000 per year? Please, you're not debating someone stupid.

Additionally, Not sure why anyone would ever carrying fuel onto an airplane, yet gas powered vehicles are transported all the time by the military. Dag, you're far too stupid to debate me.

You have said nothing but claim what, you don’t know the facts ?,I seem to be pointing out that you have no handle on the facts. You can’t read either. 284, 000 fires resulting in nearly 500 deaths and thousands injured. How does that compare to EVs ? Got any numbers ?
National Fire Protection Association, Reuters, and U.S. fire departments, there are an estimated 284,130 gasoline carsthat catch fire every year.

Last edited:
Another fool what can’t do math. It takes MORE electricity to refine a gallon of gas then an EV uses to travel that same distance as the ICE car. In other words , no matter how you make the Electricity an EZ produces less pollution then an ICE car denier..

Last edited:
I see you’re pretending you can’t read again. You can’t carry a cig lighter with any liquid fuel and you’re limited to ONE gas lighter.

Hilarious. You’re now throwing in the military which also carries bombs and rockets. Do you really want to go there ?
EVs are safer then ICE cars by far with respect to fires. .

Forum List

Back