Some inconvenient facts for EV cheerleaders!!

Dag, you're far too stupid to debate me.
Ha ha
You can’t be serious. If there was just one bellwether of ignorance separating awareness from the delusional right, it’s AGW and the eventual world wide increase in the use of EVs .

Another fool what can’t do math. It takes MORE electricity to refine a gallon of gas then an EV uses to travel that same distance as the ICE car. In other words , no matter how you make the Electricity an EZ produces less pollution then an ICE car denier..

It takes MORE electricity to refine a gallon of gas then an EV uses to travel that same distance as the ICE car.

Link?

You have said nothing but claim what, you don’t know the facts ?,I seem to be pointing out that you have no handle on the facts. You can’t read either. 284, 000 fires resulting in nearly 500 deaths and thousands injured. How does that compare to EVs ? Got any numbers ?
National Fire Protection Association, Reuters, and U.S. fire departments, there are an estimated 284,130 gasoline carsthat catch fire every year.

Quick Answer

How Many Electric Cars Catch Fire Every Year?

There are estimated to be 2825 electric cars catching fire each year based on the data we collected from IEA and KBB.

Data Last Checked: November 22, 2022

Now, provide the number of vehicles of each type on the road per year.

• Despite this, electric vehicles make up just 1%, or one in every one hundred, vehicles on the road in America.

Quick Answer

How Many Electric Cars Catch Fire Every Year?

There are estimated to be 2825 electric cars catching fire each year based on the data we collected from IEA and KBB.

Data Last Checked: November 22, 2022

Now, provide the number of vehicles of each type on the road per year.

• Despite this, electric vehicles make up just 1%, or one in every one hundred, vehicles on the road in America.
Are you actually so stupid to think no one else ever thought of that point?

1681479419719.png

It looks to me as if EVs, on a per capita basis, suffer fires at 1/61st (1.64%) the rate of gasoline cars.

I see you’re pretending you can’t read again. You can’t carry a cig lighter with any liquid fuel and you’re limited to ONE gas lighter.

Hilarious. You’re now throwing in the military which also carries bombs and rockets. Do you really want to go there ?
EVs are safer then ICE cars by far with respect to fires. .
Are you suggesting people aren't allowed to take a bic lighter on a plane? hahaahahahhahaahahaha. People used to smoke on planes, how you supposed they lit their smokes?

Now tell me why anyone would need to bring gasoline on a plane?

View attachment 776298
It looks to me as if EVs, on a per capita basis, suffer fires at 1/61st (1.64%) the rate of gasoline cars.
no, from the link I provided it says

The numbers show that each version burns at .1% each per year.

284 million in the US all cars

2.84 million EVs

View attachment 776298
oh and from your link......

The Difficulty of Putting Out Electric Car Fires

While the data shows that electric fires aren’t as common as gas fires, this doesn’t mean they are any less dangerous.

In fact, lithium-ion battery fires in electric cars are significantly harder to put out than gas fires, and most firefighters aren’t familiar with how to put out EV fires since electric cars are relatively new. If you live in one of the best states for electric vehicles, though, it is more likely that firefighters are experienced in putting out electric vehicle fires.

WOW!!!!

Threre's that lithium battery fire thing again.

oh and from your link......

The Difficulty of Putting Out Electric Car Fires

While the data shows that electric fires aren’t as common as gas fires, this doesn’t mean they are any less dangerous.

In fact, lithium-ion battery fires in electric cars are significantly harder to put out than gas fires, and most firefighters aren’t familiar with how to put out EV fires since electric cars are relatively new. If you live in one of the best states for electric vehicles, though, it is more likely that firefighters are experienced in putting out electric vehicle fires.

WOW!!!!

Threre's that lithium battery fire thing again.
I bet its easier to put out 1 lithium-ion battery fire than it is to put out 61 gasoline fires.

Look at those number. 51 EV fires TOTAL. Most fire stations have never even seen one yet.

I bet its easier to put out 1 lithium-ion battery fire than it is to put out 61 gasoline fires.

Look at those number. 51 EV fires TOTAL. Most fire stations have never even seen one yet.
Except, that isn’t what those experts said. DoH!!!

That’s why I quoted it! Derp
You quoted a comment about putting out Li-ion battery fires and firefighter experience. You did NOT quote anything that said it was more than 61 times as hard to put out a lithium-ion battery fire as to put out a burning gasoline tank. Just give it up. Don't you ever get tired of losing?

You quoted a comment about putting out Li-ion battery fires and firefighter experience. You did NOT quote anything that said it was more than 61 times as hard to put out a lithium-ion battery fire as to put out a burning gasoline tank. Just give it up. Don't you ever get tired of losing?
Yep, from your own link

Are you suggesting people aren't allowed to take a bic lighter on a plane? hahaahahahhahaahahaha. People used to smoke on planes, how you supposed they lit their smokes?

Now tell me why anyone would need to bring gasoline on a plane?
Still can’t read can you ? I said, limited to one. You have no intent in being factual do you; just bullshitting.

Now tell me why you’re acting like a dip shit ?

Forum List

Back