Some Leftists Are Taking Trumps Acquittal Better Than Others

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed. Then there are the mental patients in Weatherman 20 20s post.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

I'm one, I suspected that much about the Republicans and also they voted against trying an impeachment when one was out of office, so it was known before they went in.

He will face civil and legal investigations.
Yes, Democrats let Americans sleep on our streets hungry while you spend hundreds of millions on Stalinist kangaroo courts.
View attachment 457053

Let be clear that Mitch McConnell would have convicted Trump had Trump been a sitting President but because he was out of office McConnell believed the Senate had no authority over this and it should be done in Federal court and hope Trump is convicted there.

So as you and many like you gloat about Trump acquittal let be clear Mitch McConnell words were clear as day and he believed Trump was guilty of his words that caused the insurrection but felt the Senate had no authority just because Trump had already left office!

Moscow Mitch made sure he was out of office.

The problem is exactly the opposite. Trump's policies are NOT popular, it is Trump himself that is popular. Just like any other cult leader.

I disagree.

Trump's policies WERE/ARE popular.

Trump's persona - it's not like WE the public didn't already 'know' him.
Trump is a business man , not a politician and that was his 'downfall'.

We had become accustomed to the old, tired, bureaucracy of DC.
Trump wasn't a part of that.

Most of the people that I know who voted for Trump wished he was less vocal. Loved his policies but weren't thrilled by his non-stop tweets.
You need to get out more. Here is a sample:

Barring Transgender Troops: 58% Against
In July, Trump unexpectedly announced via Twitter that transgender people would be barred from serving in the military “in any capacity,” citing “tremendous medical costs and disruption.” Days later, a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll found that 58 percent believed that transgender people should be allowed to serve. Only 27% said they should not be allowed to serve.

I'll respond to one of your claims.

Trump banned Trans from serving in the military until they had completed at least two years post trans.

It's that simple.

The problem is exactly the opposite. Trump's policies are NOT popular, it is Trump himself that is popular. Just like any other cult leader.

I disagree.

Trump's policies WERE/ARE popular.

Trump's persona - it's not like WE the public didn't already 'know' him.
Trump is a business man , not a politician and that was his 'downfall'.

We had become accustomed to the old, tired, bureaucracy of DC.
Trump wasn't a part of that.
Which of Trump's policies were popular with the country as a whole, not just his base?

Many people believed the system was broken and were looking for a white knight. Sorry, that's only in fairy tales. If someone offers you a simple solution to a complex problem, be very leery. There are no shortcuts, no free lunches.

Trump was not a politician, he was a salesman and his product is the Trump name. Aside from the tax cut, what legislation did he enact? Exec Orders are worthless, as Biden showed.

Winning the Hill and the White House is not enough for Democrats. They have wasted so much of the l dime already feeding their TDS. When and how are Democrats going to run the country? They need to finally Move On.
I agree it is time to move on but the Right has no moral high ground to complain from. How many investigations and committee hearings did they put the Clintons through? I read the US has spent 1/2 a billion dollars investigating the Right's claims of voter fraud and, to date, nothing significant has been found. A mob invaded the Capitol because they and Trump could not move on.
Janet Reno was responsible for Clinton investigations.
Judges have refused to review evidence per voter fraud so we’ve not truly addressed that obvious problem.
Ken Starr? How many times was Hillary hauled before Congressional committees?

Which case are you referring to? So far as I know, no evidence of voter fraud was ever presented in court, only challenges to laws and procedures.
Hillary only made one appearance where she tried to blow off Benghazi as if it made no difference. She was never taken to task for her email security breach.
And none of the voting challenges were heard out of fear of shakedown. Think of trump’s attorney’s regret just recently as democrats vandalized his home and threatened his life.

Winning the Hill and the White House is not enough for Democrats. They have wasted so much of the l dime already feeding their TDS. When and how are Democrats going to run the country? They need to finally Move On.
I agree it is time to move on but the Right has no moral high ground to complain from. How many investigations and committee hearings did they put the Clintons through? I read the US has spent 1/2 a billion dollars investigating the Right's claims of voter fraud and, to date, nothing significant has been found. A mob invaded the Capitol because they and Trump could not move on.
Judges have refused to review evidence per voter fraud so we’ve not truly addressed that obvious problem.

Which case are you referring to? So far as I know, no evidence of voter fraud was ever presented in court, only challenges to laws and procedures.
Hillary only made one appearance where she tried to blow off Benghazi as if it made no difference. She was never taken to task for her email security breach.
And none of the voting challenges were heard out of fear of shakedown. Think of trump’s attorney’s regret just recently as democrats vandalized his home and threatened his life.
You need to review your history. There were 8 Congressional investigations into Benghazi, Clinton testified 4 times publically, emails were mentioned over 300 times.

You need to review your history. There were 8 Congressional investigations into Benghazi, Clinton testified 4 times publically, emails were mentioned over 300 times.
She was never held accountable for her email breach and you know it. Hillary’s testimony was about only one incident. You’re going semantic.

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed. Then there are the mental patients in Weatherman 20 20s post.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

I'm one, I suspected that much about the Republicans and also they voted against trying an impeachment when one was out of office, so it was known before they went in.

He will face civil and legal investigations.
Yes, Democrats let Americans sleep on our streets hungry while you spend hundreds of millions on Stalinist kangaroo courts.
View attachment 457053

Let be clear that Mitch McConnell would have convicted Trump had Trump been a sitting President but because he was out of office McConnell believed the Senate had no authority over this and it should be done in Federal court and hope Trump is convicted there.

So as you and many like you gloat about Trump acquittal let be clear Mitch McConnell words were clear as day and he believed Trump was guilty of his words that caused the insurrection but felt the Senate had no authority just because Trump had already left office!

Moscow Mitch made sure he was out of office.

Pelosi did not transfer the articles until Trump was out of office, so let be clear it was Pelosi that waited to trigger the trial so she could have Schumer in charge of the Senate...

She was never held accountable for her email breach and you know it. Hillary’s testimony was about only one incident. You’re going semantic.
The FBI investigated the emails and declined to prosecute.

And why wasn’t she charged? It wasn’t because she didn’t break any laws the rest of us would be charged for.

That’s hilarious! The FBI does NOT prosecute ANYONE

Hillary operated her own server. That’s not an aol account. She transported large amounts of data from the State Department to the unmanaged server. If you know anything about Federal cybersecurity guidelines, to say that was egregious is an understatement.

Winning the Hill and the White House is not enough for Democrats. They have wasted so much of the Taxpayer dime already feeding their TDS. When and how are Democrats going to run the country? They need to finally Move On.

AND hillary testified as a private citizen for 11 hours ... knowing she was not responsible for benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii & what went down.

donny was too scared to even sit in the senate chamber; let alone testify under oath.
Yeah answering i don't recall a thousand times or pleading the 5th.

he's a coward.

Not irate, just disappointed. I think we'll all get over it.

trump's 'brand' is in the toilet. the only thing a 'guilty' verdict would have ensured was that he couldn't run for office again - which he has no plans on doing anyways. but his PAC cash will pay for all the legal troubles he's facing now - between criminal charges georgia is seeking & cy vance in NY; & the multitude of civil suits he's facing from the NY AG & a couple women he's assaulted. i'm doubting that with everything coming his way court wise, he won't even make it to 2024 healthwise....
80 million true Americans will make sure he is okay.

lol ... you got that mixed up. 80 mill voted for biden. donny got several mill less - which means he's a looooooooooooooser......................

oh the legal troubles are just beginning for yer chosen one.

trump's 'brand' is in the toilet. the only thing a 'guilty' verdict would have ensured was that he couldn't run for office again - which he has no plans on doing anyways. but his PAC cash will pay for all the legal troubles he's facing now - between criminal charges georgia is seeking & cy vance in NY; & the multitude of civil suits he's facing from the NY AG & a couple women he's assaulted. i'm doubting that with everything coming his way court wise, he won't even make it to 2024 healthwise....

lol ... you got that mixed up. 80 mill voted for biden. donny got several mill less - which means he's a looooooooooooooser......................

80 million voted for Biden.
40 million of them were named Kinko’s.

The Moon Bats knew that Trump would never be convicted.

The purpose of the stupid impeachment was to divert the public discussion away from the fact that the Democrats stole the election with unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Useful Idiots fell for it.

not one bit of evidence proving it.... but you hang onto that if it makes you feel better about yer looooooooooooooser demagogue.

80 million voted for Biden.
40 million of them were named Kinko’s.

lol!!!!! 60+ court cases & zero proof. but don't let that stop yer delusion.

]

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump's policies to lower taxes, seal the border, increase energy production, negotiate fair trade deals, reduce regulations, put America first and strengthen the military were very popular with everybody except the stupid hate filled uneducated Moon Bats.

He won the election by a good margin but the Democrats stole it from him with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts that were never audited.

zero proof.

Forum List

Back