Some Leftists Are Taking Trumps Acquittal Better Than Others

How can any Republican I mean Trumplican in the Senate look themselves in the mirror and feel good about themselves. Not one Trumplican Senator will ever be respected for being a lap dog flunky. Especially fools like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, etc. these cowards were attacked personally by Trump and today they are up his ass like a suppository. Spineless I tell you.
Lol, Harris is Biden's vice president and she called him worse.

How can any Republican I mean Trumplican in the Senate look themselves in the mirror and feel good about themselves. Not one Trumplican Senator will ever be respected for being a lap dog flunky. Especially fools like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, etc. these cowards were attacked personally by Trump and today they are up his ass like a suppository. Spineless I tell you.

Any excuse will do Trump Humper.

Democrats waste a lot of energy but fail to address the problem. All that Trump has done is show what policies Americans want. Whether Trump is a candidate or someone else touting similar policies, the person will attract voters. You can kill the man but you can't kill the idea (although many are trying).
The problem is exactly the opposite. Trump's policies are NOT popular, it is Trump himself that is popular. Just like any other cult leader.
Robust economy and national security are unpopular? Only to people who don’t recognize those things.

Lol, no humper. But it is amusing to see you swallow Biden's load!

Winning the Hill and the White House is not enough for Democrats. They have wasted so much of the Taxpayer dime already feeding their TDS. When and how are Democrats going to run the country? They need to finally Move On.
I agree it is time to move on but the Right has no moral high ground to complain from. How many investigations and committee hearings did they put the Clintons through? I read the US has spent 1/2 a billion dollars investigating the Right's claims of voter fraud and, to date, nothing significant has been found. A mob invaded the Capitol because they and Trump could not move on.
Janet Reno was responsible for Clinton investigations.
Judges have refused to review evidence per voter fraud so we’ve not truly addressed that obvious problem.

Democrats waste a lot of energy but fail to address the problem. All that Trump has done is show what policies Americans want. Whether Trump is a candidate or someone else touting similar policies, the person will attract voters. You can kill the man but you can't kill the idea (although many are trying).
The problem is exactly the opposite. Trump's policies are NOT popular, it is Trump himself that is popular. Just like any other cult leader.
Robust economy and national security are unpopular? Only to people who don’t recognize those things.
He either is working minimum wage or is on welfare.

Trump's legal battles: How six cases may play out
By Joshua Nevett
BBC News
Published
15 November 2020

As president of the United States, Donald Trump enjoyed unique protection from legal action, be it criminal or civil.
Now, after losing the 2020 presidential election, Mr Trump will soon become a private citizen again.
That means he will lose his presidential privileges, putting him in the crosshairs of litigators and prosecutors.
"Once he is out of office, the atmosphere will change," Daniel R Alonso, a former US federal and New York state prosecutor, told the BBC. "He will no longer have the reality or the threat of presidential power to thwart investigations."
A wide-ranging criminal investigation in New York is the most serious legal concern for Mr Trump and his real-estate company, the Trump Organization.
On top of that, there is an array of lawsuits ranging from allegations of fraud by a family member to sexual harassment by an advice columnist.

A legal storm is brewing. Here, we consider how the six biggest legal battles may develop.

1) The hush-money allegations
2) The tax and bank fraud investigation
3) The real-estate fraud investigation
4) The emoluments cases [civil]
5) The sexual misconduct lawsuits
6) The Mary Trump lawsuit

Trump's legal battles: How six cases may play out
None of these lawsuits will amount to anything more than a nuisance. The emoluments cases, all of them, have already been dismissed. There are no sexual misconduct cases. There is a defamation case. It will be dismissed if not withdrawn due to lack of damages. Mary Trump, poor thing, has no case whatsoever. If she ever did, the statute ran long ago. Oh did you think paying hush money was against the law, it's not. The remaining two classes of cases will likewise disappear. They were filed to harass and embarrass the president. They failed.

TRUMP 2024

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

DONALD TRUMP: The most ACQUITTED, found innocent of all specious democrat charges, of any president in history!

He wasn't found innocent, we have the most spineless Republican Congress in the history of this country.
You're right. All of them that voted against Trump absolutely need to be weeded out.

You have been sucking down Trump's for 4yrs straight, so I know your stomach is full. Yes, you are definitely a Trump Humper.

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed.
There is not one Democrat on earth who isn’t irate at Trumps acquittal. Not one.

DONALD TRUMP: The most ACQUITTED, found innocent of all specious democrat charges, of any president in history!

He wasn't found innocent, we have the most spineless Republican Congress in the history of this country.
You're right. All of them that voted against Trump absolutely need to be weeded out.

They say Trump Humpin ain't easy.

The economy was robust when Trump took office, how much credit does he deserve? Has Trump improved our national security? How? We seem to have lost our allies with our America First attitude.

You have been sucking down Trump's for 4yrs straight, so I know your stomach is full. Yes, you are definitely a Trump Humper.
Lol, Trump was a great president, but he is just a man. You still have Obama's sperm on your face?

Winning the Hill and the White House is not enough for Democrats. They have wasted so much of the l dime already feeding their TDS. When and how are Democrats going to run the country? They need to finally Move On.
I agree it is time to move on but the Right has no moral high ground to complain from. How many investigations and committee hearings did they put the Clintons through? I read the US has spent 1/2 a billion dollars investigating the Right's claims of voter fraud and, to date, nothing significant has been found. A mob invaded the Capitol because they and Trump could not move on.
Janet Reno was responsible for Clinton investigations.
Judges have refused to review evidence per voter fraud so we’ve not truly addressed that obvious problem.
Ken Starr? How many times was Hillary hauled before Congressional committees?

Which case are you referring to? So far as I know, no evidence of voter fraud was ever presented in court, only challenges to laws and procedures.

Smart Democrats are glad it's over so they can be done with being embarrassed. Then there are the mental patients in Weatherman 20 20s post.

I'm one, I suspected that much about the Republicans and also they voted against trying an impeachment when one was out of office, so it was known before they went in.

He will face civil and legal investigations.
Yes, Democrats let Americans sleep on our streets hungry while you spend hundreds of millions on Stalinist kangaroo courts.
View attachment 457053

Let be clear that Mitch McConnell would have convicted Trump had Trump been a sitting President but because he was out of office McConnell believed the Senate had no authority over this and it should be done in Federal court and hope Trump is convicted there.

So as you and many like you gloat about Trump acquittal let be clear Mitch McConnell words were clear as day and he believed Trump was guilty of his words that caused the insurrection but felt the Senate had no authority just because Trump had already left office!

He could be dead and they will STILL be bitching about him. 100 years from now....still crying great scalding tears. Morons.

Yes he will be in all the history books, of the only Potus who was impeached not once but 2 times.

Forum List

Back