Some one help me out here , how is Kathy Griffin some how worse then what Snoopy did?

As far as this line:

When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard.

--- again, see post12. That white guy was not "held to a higher standard" -- on the contrary he was splashed on Fox Noise. Why that discrepancy? Is it because:

(a) the President that was his target was black? or
(b) that Nugent is male while Griffin is female?

Since Nugent also went after Hillary Clinton (who is white) in the same rant, I'd have to go with (b). Under this theory.

No one pays attention to Ted Nugent..
I thought you said you don't watch television?

Exactly how is "how many people pay attention to" some kkklown relevant to intent? Or to "what standards white people are held to"?

Again --- Fox Noise paid attention, didn't it.

The poster made, not for the first time, the assertion that "whte people are held to a higher standard". So I gave an example to the contrary. That only leaves room for "white MEN are held to a higher standard". Does it not?

Your upset because I am nailing your ass ..

Let it all out pogo, who ran from a blue state to red ...

You're (not "your") upset because I just answered your OP question above. In spite of your answering zero of mine anywhere.

Youw a dumb ass just like guno..

You are vultures.. You run from the blue States and want to destroy the red States..

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Yep, Slugo is no different than Guno, gutter scum with no redeeming qualities.

I understand you're (not 'your') bent on derailing your own thread but I don't follow wtf this "blue state/red state run" is all about.

I don't "run". That's obvious by now. Last time I moved I left Louisiana ---- which was closed for Katrina --- and resettled in Carolina (the North one) where I had other family connections. Not sure how that plays into your (not you're) fantasies but I'm sure you'll (not Yule) find a way (not weigh).

You should run Slugo, you have exposed yourself as a mindless hack and a complete liar.

You are fucking Guno lite.

As far as this line:

When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard.

--- again, see post12. That white guy was not "held to a higher standard" -- on the contrary he was splashed on Fox Noise. Why that discrepancy? Is it because:

(a) the President that was his target was black? or
(b) that Nugent is male while Griffin is female?

Since Nugent also went after Hillary Clinton (who is white) in the same rant, I'd have to go with (b). Under this theory.

Exactly how is "how many people pay attention to" some kkklown relevant to intent? Or to "what standards white people are held to"?

The poster made, not for the first time, the assertion that "whte people are held to a higher standard". So I gave an example to the contrary. That only leaves room for "white MEN are held to a higher standard". Does it not?

You're (not "your") upset because I just answered your OP question above. In spite of your answering zero of mine anywhere.

You are vultures.. You run from the blue States and want to destroy the red States..

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Go home to the blue States which you destroyed.

Go home

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Go home

:dig:

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Go home

Say what you want, we can't stand you

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Go home

Take your racisim and ignorance back up north and leavs us alone..

We really do hate you..

So what does that say about the left's ability to compete?

"Compete"? In what? Comedy? Rap "music"? Basic literacy skills?

Presidential elections

writ large: 2016

OK, wtf do a couple of entertainers have to do with "Presidential elections"? And what does either have to do with "the left"?

When was the last time you saw "the left" compete in a Presidential election? 1972?

democarts are not the left honey?

No baby they ain't. Go see the world.

So you expand to the world in a discussion about the USA...

a sure sign of defeat

Snoop is full of crap but did you see the Griffin photo? It was horrific and realistic and upsetting. It takes a lot of incoherent hatred to think it was humorous.

"Compete"? In what? Comedy? Rap "music"? Basic literacy skills?

Presidential elections

OK, wtf do a couple of entertainers have to do with "Presidential elections"? And what does either have to do with "the left"?

When was the last time you saw "the left" compete in a Presidential election? 1972?

a sure sign of defeat

We weren't having a discussion about the USA Snickerdoodles. We were discussing the political spectrum.

A sure sign of illiteracy.

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

Go home

Take your racisim and ignorance back up north and leavs us alone..

We really do hate you..

You know you just posted that to yourself, right?

No wonder you're at the top of the "leader" board. :gay:

Presidential elections

a sure sign of defeat

We weren't having a discussion about the USA Snickerdoodles. We were discussing the political spectrum.

A sure sign of illiteracy.

sp when we discussed presidential elections you were talking about other countries sweetheart?

Forum List

Back