Some one help me out here , how is Kathy Griffin some how worse then what Snoopy did?

It is to you.

Link?

Yeah didn't think so. It's in the cricket bin with the other answer.

When did I ever call Obama black?

It's your theme song to call Trump orange.

Again I haven't mentioned an "Obama" either. You must have been in the same reading class with tire-boi.

It is my theme to refer to His Orangeness. Again, Orange is not a race. Black is a race. A race is something you're born with -- an orange face is something you put on deliberately. That's why the latter is ridiculable and the former is not -- it's a personal choice and speaks volumes about one's judgment.

Now what does any of this have to do with the topic?

Sorry it's phycological. You think you can make fun of Trump by saying he is orange..

That's racist under tone's

Again for the illiterati --- orange is not a race. NO ONE is born "orange".

Why are you derailing your own thread? Ashamed?

Then why do you say Trump is orange?

Link?

Again I haven't mentioned an "Obama" either. You must have been in the same reading class with tire-boi.

It is my theme to refer to His Orangeness. Again, Orange is not a race. Black is a race. A race is something you're born with -- an orange face is something you put on deliberately. That's why the latter is ridiculable and the former is not -- it's a personal choice and speaks volumes about one's judgment.

Sorry it's phycological. You think you can make fun of Trump by saying he is orange..

That's racist prick..and you don't even know it..

As a general rule that makes sense.

Certainly explains the orange kkklown-- to a T.

:rofl: "To a T" -- I kill me

So what does that say about the left's ability to compete?

"Compete"? In what? Comedy? Rap "music"? Basic literacy skills?

Presidential elections

writ large: 2016

OK, wtf do a couple of entertainers have to do with "Presidential elections"? And what does either have to do with "the left"?

When was the last time you saw "the left" compete in a Presidential election? 1972?

democarts are not the left honey?

No baby they ain't. Go see the world.

So what does that say about the left's ability to compete?

Presidential elections

OK, wtf do a couple of entertainers have to do with "Presidential elections"? And what does either have to do with "the left"?

When was the last time you saw "the left" compete in a Presidential election? 1972?

I have what your ilk is doing is racisim..

You can't debate a man's policy but post he is orange..

Link?

Actually I didn't say "Rump is orange". I used an adjective, not a predicate adjective. You chose to fixate on that adjective.

And it's there because he IS orange. Why that is is a whole 'nother question and not the topic here, if a topic even remains, but it would be a worthy one. Again, speaking volumes about judgment. And character. And basic honesty.

I am just curious, does she have a point?

Discuss.

This is explained by what President Bush called " soft bigotry of low expectations". When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard. Now if Griffin had worn blackface in the photo . . . well, no, that wouldn't have worked either.

Presidential elections

I have what your ilk is doing is racisim..

You can't debate a man's policy but post he is orange..

Why can't orange people be accepted in society?

d134cb2752971f2be4ce22bea4a174c5.jpg

It is to you.

Link?

You can't destroy him on his policies.. So you make fun of him because he is orange..

That's being racist..

'Fraid not Princess. You can't be "racist" when you haven't even mentioned a race.

But hey, if Rump ever came up with a policy that didn't just blow away with the next fart, we'd have more than "orange" to pick apart, wouldn't we.

That challenge is still open to find any of these "racist" quotes. Whattaya got so far?

(/offtopic)

Last edited:

Discuss.

This is explained by what President Bush called " soft bigotry of low expectations". When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard. Now if Griffin had worn blackface in the photo . . . well, no, that wouldn't have worked either.

Your showing your racisim..

Once again

Discuss.

Bravo -- OP derails own thread, waits for intervening poster to bring it back.

Not sure what point blackface would have made there.
Was this a still photo? Was it part of a comedy act? Anybody know? Has anyone even seen the original iteration?

Link?

You can't destroy him on his policies.. So you make fun of him because he is orange..

That's being racist..

'Fraid not Princess. You can't be "racist" when you haven't even mentioned a race.

That challenge is still open to find any of these "racist" quotes. Whattaya got so far?

(/offtopic)

When you Start a sentence off " orange "

President that proves your a racisim

Discuss.

Was this a still photo? Was it part of a comedy act? Anybody know? Has anyone even seen the original iteration?

I don't detail nothing.. I prove my point that you are racist..

Discuss.

Once again

You're showing your dishonesty since you still can't find any.

Once again.

You're head is spinning on how racist you are..

Discuss.

Once again

My racism? Look at the video again. It lauds black people using violence against white people. A similar video showing white people advocating violence against black people would, quite rightly, be called racist, but when a black person does it, it is called art. Clearly, this shows lower expectations of black people than of white people. And by whom? By self described liberals.

You can't start a post pogo with out saying first the president is orange..

That's Racism..

Discuss.

I don't detail nothing.. I prove my point that you are racist..

Exactly -- you "don't detail nothing". It "proves your a racisim". It's "phycological".

Forum List

Back