Some one help me out here , how is Kathy Griffin some how worse then what Snoopy did?

It's not that she's "worse" than anyone other leftist, it's that she's the victim.

To leftists, no matter what their assault or transgression, it is someone else's fault. If not someone specific, generic 'old white men' will do.

Of course, the victims are the real bullies, but victimhood status puts that burden on their detractors.

Welcome to the logic of the left.

Far as I read -- and it was very little, from threads here because who cares --- the "victim" bit refers to receiving death threats.

That IS some outside party's responsibility. No way around that.

So in your world - holding a bloody severed head of the POTUSofA is not a death threat?

I am just curious, does she have a point?

Discuss.

Right off the top -

1) None of the three people who saw the Snoop video complained.

2) Griffen posed like an ISIS puke. That attracted particular attention.

3) She stated in a December interview that she was going after Trump AND his 11 YO son. The kid was terrorized upon seeing that picture.

Hag said that she never meant to hurt anybody especially a child.

I no longer accept apologies from Democrats for their outrageous behavior. There's no remorse. Their actions are intentional.

She just doesn't want any consequences for her actions.

If she were held accountable for her actions somehow that is bullying

That is correct.

Our society became weird as shit, when a black guy can post a video of killing a president... Everything is good

A white girl posting a picture of killing a president everything bad..

.weird.

"Black guy"? A white guy already did. Member this?

Where is the bloody severed head part?

A machine gun in the mouth tends not to "sever" cleanly.
But somehow I don't think a clean slice is the point, either way.

Good luck saving Kathy Griffin's career with that argument

bye bye career

I just want to know why Kathy is getting ripped apart on a harmless picture shoot while Snoopy gets away with killing a president....in video.

If you find out lemme know. I'm not familiar with either event --- when was the Snoop video made? Could be relevant.

Our society became weird as shit, when a black guy can post a video of killing a president... Everything is good

.weird.

A random concert that you cherry picked?

Well, this one is easy.

Black men - especially ex-drug dealing rappers - are higher on the Identity Politics Protection Scale™ than are white women.

So she's gotta pay, he doesn't.

If only she could claim to be 1/1,000,000,000 native American like Elizabeth Warren....would that move her up on the victim scale?

.weird.

bye bye career

I haven't posted anything about a "Kathy Griffin". Never even heard of her until this board two days ago. Still don't know the context either.

Might want to go learn how to read.

I just want to know why Kathy is getting ripped apart on a harmless picture shoot while Snoopy gets away with killing a president....in video.

If you find out lemme know. I'm not familiar with either event --- when was the Snoop video made? Could be relevant.

So you are ignorant to the world

Why do you even post?

.weird.

Technically....to get all lawyerly......she did not, in fact, post a picture of killing Trump....she was in a photo holding the severed head of President Trump........it could very well be that someone else did the actual fake beheading of the fake head of President Trump and simply handed her the fake head........

.weird.

Not at all. When I watch a concert it has actual music in it.

.weird.

bye bye career

I haven't posted anything about a "Kathy Griffin". Never even heard of her until this board two days ago. Still don't know the context either.

Interesting how ignorant of the world you really are...so once again why do you post?

Well, this one is easy.

Black men - especially ex-drug dealing rappers - are higher on the Identity Politics Protection Scale™ than are white women.

If only she could claim to be 1/1,000,000,000 native American like Elizabeth Warren....would that move her up on the victim scale?
Yeah, tough call, not sure how that works.

We may want to run that one by the PC zealots.

Why do you even post?

Hate to break this to ya but obscure videos by Snoop and Kathy Griffin do not comprise "the world". They comprise the minutiae of Butthurt on USMB, but that's about it.

I'm just here for the illogic.

Also still waiting for the answer to my question above. It's directly addressing your OP. question Why can't you answer?

Last edited:

.weird.

You posted that from the demofags underground.

Why do you even post?

Hate to break this to ya but obscure videos by Snoop and Kathy Griffin do not comprise "the world". They comprise the minutiae of Butthurt on USMB, but that's about it.

I'm just here for the illogic.

Translation~.. You are ignorant and post opinions you have no clue about.

bye bye career

Interesting how ignorant of the world you really are...so once again why do you post?

Already answered but considering how illiterate the poster I quoted revealed himself to be, why does HE post?

Well, this one is easy.

Yeah, tough call, not sure how that works.

We may want to run that one by the PC zealots.

You know what....maybe the left could come up with an APP.....you know...where you can plug in the details, race, sex, comments or actions.....and then the APP would give you where on the victim scale the individual ends up....it would save a lot of time and confusion....

the woman is totally allowed to express herself ....and then she gets clap back as others express themselves

that is the way it works

You posted that from the demofags underground.

Don't know what that is either. I saw it on Fox Noise and/or YouTube. It's been posted here before too.

What the fuck difference does it make? How does where I saw it change the content? Hm?

Forum List

Back