Some one help me out here , how is Kathy Griffin some how worse then what Snoopy did?

I just want to know why Kathy is getting ripped apart on a harmless picture shoot while Snoopy gets away with killing a president....in video.

Snoops gun was not a real gun..it was a toy gun that popped out Bang..

Kathy had a dead bloody head of Trump..

It was visual. What she did wasn't that bad..and I don't like the double standards..

I am just curious, does she have a point?

Discuss.

This is explained by what President Bush called " soft bigotry of low expectations". When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard. Now if Griffin had worn blackface in the photo . . . well, no, that wouldn't have worked either.

As far as this line:

When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard.

--- again, see post12. That white guy was not "held to a higher standard" -- on the contrary he was splashed on Fox Noise. Why that discrepancy? Is it because:

(a) the President that was his target was black? or
(b) that Nugent is male while Griffin is female?

Since Nugent also went after Hillary Clinton (who is white) in the same rant, I'd have to go with (b). Under this theory.

I just want to know why Kathy is getting ripped apart on a harmless picture shoot while Snoopy gets away with killing a president....in video.

isn't he just another pimp??

He is an artist...a rich artist . How could care less what you think about him...

Sorta like Trump

I am protecting Kathy..she made a mistake..

I am just proving in this thread people get away with it.. Others don't..

Discuss.

This is explained by what President Bush called " soft bigotry of low expectations". When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard. Now if Griffin had worn blackface in the photo . . . well, no, that wouldn't have worked either.

As far as this line:

When black people advocate assassinating the President, it is called art, but white people are held to a higher standard.

--- again, see post12. That white guy was not "held to a higher standard" -- on the contrary he was splashed on Fox Noise. Why that discrepancy? Is it because:

Since Nugent also went after Hillary Clinton (who is white) in the same rant, I'd have to go with (b). Under this theory.

No one pays attention to Ted Nugent..
I thought you said you don't watch television?

Discuss.

Bravo -- OP derails own thread, waits for intervening poster to bring it back.

Not sure what point blackface would have made there.
Was this a still photo? Was it part of a comedy act? Anybody know? Has anyone even seen the original iteration?

I don't detail nothing.. I prove my point that you are racist..

Exactly -- you "don't detail nothing". It "proves your a racisim". It's "phycological".

You don't want to protect Kathy, yet you want to play ignorant ..when it comes to Snoopy..

Discuss.

As far as this line:

Exactly how is "how many people pay attention to" some kkklown relevant to intent? Or to "what standards white people are held to"?

Again --- Fox Noise paid attention, didn't it.

The poster made, not for the first time, the assertion that "whte people are held to a higher standard". So I gave an example to the contrary. That only leaves room for "white MEN are held to a higher standard". Does it not?

Discuss.

It's not, nor is it worse than what Marilyn Manson did

{
The Daily Beast reported:

The video, directed and conceptualized by Tyler Shields, depicts a besuited Manson seated on his throne in a caliginous, smoky room. “Cash is the poor man’s money,” he sings, before tearing out pages of a Bible, and, in a lightning-fast montage: beheading a blond man in a dark suit and red power tie who resembles Donald Trump.}

Photographer Behind Kathy Griffin Shoot Previously Depicted Decapitated Trump

All of the shit bags should be shunned by every American, add fuckwad Jim Carrey to that list as well.

Discuss.

Bravo -- OP derails own thread, waits for intervening poster to bring it back.

Not sure what point blackface would have made there.
Was this a still photo? Was it part of a comedy act? Anybody know? Has anyone even seen the original iteration?

I don't detail nothing.. I prove my point that you are racist..

Exactly -- you "don't detail nothing". It "proves your a racisim". It's "phycological".

You don't want to protect Kathy, yet you want to play ignorant ..when it comes to Snoopy..

Because she is a white girl.

Discuss.

As far as this line:

Exactly how is "how many people pay attention to" some kkklown relevant to intent? Or to "what standards white people are held to"?

Your upset because I am nailing your ass ..

Let it all out pogo, who ran from a blue state to red ...

Kathy Griffin took it up the anal hole. It was NOT by Trump, but she did it to herself using some kind of prosthetic. Now she's crying and whining about it in order to restart her career. Not even newsworthy. Just move on.

Our society became weird as shit, when a black guy can post a video of killing a president... Everything is good

A white girl posting a picture of killing a president everything bad..

.weird.

"Black guy"? A white guy already did. Member this?

We all knew you were stupid Slugo, but there is no relation at all. Nugent says HE would be dead or imprisoned, not that Obama would be, you drooling retard.

Discuss.

As far as this line:

Come o.
Come on pogo I didn't run from a red state to blue..

You ran from a blue state to red ..

.bitch..

Discuss.

As far as this line:

The poster made, not for the first time, the assertion that "whte people are held to a higher standard". So I gave an example to the contrary. That only leaves room for "white MEN are held to a higher standard". Does it not?

You're (not "your") upset because I just answered your OP question above. In spite of your answering zero of mine anywhere.

Discuss.

As far as this line:

Nugent held up a severed head of Obama, Slugo?

Oh, you're just lying in your shitty attempt to create a false equivalency.

What a lying little pile of shit you are.

As far as this line:

You're (not "your") upset because I just answered your OP question above. In spite of your answering zero of mine anywhere.

Youw a dumb ass just like guno..

You are vultures.. You run from the blue States and want to destroy the red States..

We can't stand you.

In fact go home..

[

Maybe he is upset because you are such a vile fucking liar and hack, Slugo?

You are trying to equate Nugent saying that if Obama were reelected he would be thrown in prison or killed (a ridiculous assertion) to the ISIS decapitation of the president?

Are you fucking stupid, as well as a hack liar?

Well yes, you certainly are.

I understand you're (not 'your') bent on derailing your (not you're) own thread but I don't follow wtf this "blue state/red state run" is all about.

I don't "run". That's obvious by now. Last time I moved I left Louisiana ---- which was closed for Katrina --- and resettled in Carolina (the North one) where I had other family connections. Not sure how that plays into your (not you're) fantasies but I'm sure you'll (not Yule) find a way (not weigh).

Forum List

Back