Something I Never Understood About Blacks In Regards To The N-word

Why do black people give white people so much power in regards to the N-word. It's just a word so why act angry and allow white people to control their emotions? That's why white people love using it because of how black people instantly become upset. When will a black person hear that word and laugh? 2064?
Why does the use or non-use of such a word bother you?

Im Black and the word makes me laugh. No way I would ever give a white person that much power over me by acting like a fool over a name
Guess you really show them

Why do black people give white people so much power in regards to the N-word. It's just a word so why act angry and allow white people to control their emotions? That's why white people love using it because of how black people instantly become upset. When will a black person hear that word and laugh? 2064?

Im Black and the word makes me laugh. No way I would ever give a white person that much power over me by acting like a fool over a name

I don;t have a "N*gger" button on my body

White people only use the word where they can get away with it. They do it to women or children but they would never do it to an adult Black male unless they had on their anti ass kicking suit on. Black people dont give white people power by reacting to the word. Quite the opposite. You get caught using it and you lose your NBA franchise, credibility and other valuable things.

I don;t have a "N*gger" button on my body

I bet if someone spit in your face you would get outraged. Why would you let something as harmless as spit control you?

Blacks made the outrage up. They needed some catalyst to justify themselves and created the angst out of thin air.

More like 300 years of pent up outrage
Bullshit. If they were so outraged with that word they wouldn't use it in their stupid songs and call each other ******.
There are no rap songs with the N word in it. Like a lot of white people you cant seem to get the distinction in the 2 words. Even if it was the same word you still are not Black so you using it has a different connotation. It would be like a thinking he could call a woman a bitch because they were calling each other bitches. Some lines you just dont cross or question. You certainly shouldnt be complaining about not being able to get away with using a racial slur.

Last edited:

White people only use the word where they can get away with it. They do it to women or children but they would never do it to an adult Black male unless they had on their anti ass kicking suit on. Black people dont give white people power by reacting to the word. Quite the opposite. You get caught using it and you lose your NBA franchise, credibility and other valuable things.

My point is there is not a word that all blacks can call a white person that causes that person to get upset.

I think it's insecurity really. I'm white, call me a cracker, I won't give a flying fuck. Blacks are sensitive to it because many of them are insecure about their race.

My point is there is not a word that all blacks can call a white person that causes that person to get upset.

I beg to differ. Call a white man a boy, a cracker, honky, etc and watch how red in the face they get.

I think it's insecurity really. I'm white, call me a cracker, I won't give a flying fuck. Blacks are sensitive to it because many of them are insecure about their race.

I'm not insecure about my race and it would garner someone an ass kicking if they were brave enough to say it to my face.

I'm not insecure about my race and it would garner someone an ass kicking if they were brave enough to say it to my face.

but why would you get violent if a white person said it to your face? Why give them that type of power?

Why would you give a shit?

but why would you get violent if a white person said it to your face? Why give them that type of power?

I'm not giving them power. I'm giving them an ass kicking. If they want to feel powerful after that I don't mind at all.

Simple respect. If someone spit in your face would you just laugh it off? How about if they berated your mother in front of you?

I'm not giving them power. I'm giving them an ass kicking. If they want to feel powerful after that I don't mind at all.

By you giving them a ass kicking they already won and have power over you

Simple respect. If someone spit in your face would you just laugh it off? How about if they berated your mother in front of you?

It's about the N-word not having some spit in your face

If you spit in my face that's assault. If you talked bad about my mother, I wouldn't give a shit, you don't know her.

By you giving them a ass kicking they already won and have power over you

I think you are off track on your assumption. I don't consider getting my ass kicked a "win". I dont think they do either. If they did they would repeat the process and you would have white people lining up to call me the N word all the time. That has never happened to me.

If you spit in my face that's assault. If you talked bad about my mother, I wouldn't give a shit, you don't know her.

If you call me the n word I consider it assault. I didnt say talked bad about your mother. i said berated your mother in your presence..

Forum List

Back