Sometimes, it is necessary to break the rules...

Apathy at it's finest, huh? You come on back & let us know how that works for you when it's you or your loved ones on the line and some stranger steps up to save your ass. I sure hope that stranger is some big black republican and you might actually have to say thank you. Or would you be so callous as to file a lawsuit against him?

Holy shit they suspended the kid!!!!!?????? Where has common sense gone in our school system.

This kid deserves to be honored. He won't be. Clock Boy will get a White House invite for breaking the rules..but this kid here deserves one.

Liberals runs the schools. No common sense there.

Clock boy's intent was to stir the pot and gets rewarded. This kid tries to help someone and gets punished. Like I said, no Liberal common sense.

I wonder if Obama will invite this kid to the White House. Only if the kids isn't white and a Muslim will that happen.

Fuck off, hack.

Nothing in the story about politics, just dumb teachers who got a stick up their ass about rules.

Why don't you try being a real person and not such at tard.

Holy shit they suspended the kid!!!!!?????? Where has common sense gone in our school system.

This kid deserves to be honored. He won't be. Clock Boy will get a White House invite for breaking the rules..but this kid here deserves one.

Liberals runs the schools. No common sense there.

Clock boy's intent was to stir the pot and gets rewarded. This kid tries to help someone and gets punished. Like I said, no Liberal common sense.

I wonder if Obama will invite this kid to the White House. Only if the kids isn't white and a Muslim will that happen.

Fuck off, hack.

Nothing in the story about politics, just dumb teachers who got a stick up their ass about rules.

Why don't you try being a real person and not such at tard.

Nothing in the clock boy story about politics until Obama and the Liberals made it about that.

Forum List

Back