Sometimes you just feel like shooting them!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

So a t-girl teacher who names himself Ashlee told a counselor that she thought about shooting her students. Not for mizgendering or using the wrong pronouns but for not trying hard enough to learn. The kind of thing teachers think, but don't say out loud, at state test time.

The school tried to cover up and ensure Ashlee''s access to kids was not reduced but parents took charge. Yay Florida.

They went to her house and took her guns n ammo. Useless. No doubt she has plenty of male admirers who will resupply her to take care of any other pet peeves. Trans attracted men love their girls with something extra.

So a t-girl teacher who names himself Ashlee told a counselor that she thought about shooting her students. Not for mizgendering or using the wrong pronouns but for not trying hard enough to learn. The kind of thing teachers think, but don't say out loud, at state test time.

The school tried to cover up and ensure Ashlee''s access to kids was not reduced but parents took charge. Yay Florida.

They went to her house and took her guns n ammo. Useless. No doubt she has plenty of male admirers who will resupply her to take care of any other pet peeves. Trans attracted men love their girls with something extra.

Shooting them? Never. What? I'd settle for sending them to the office and having actual punishment applied. Not corporal punishment either, but detention or something.

My new common bad thought is this of toxic parents and the children they are making toxic: "This is not my problem. I couldn't solve this if I tried. That poor child and the parents that have to deal with their own offspring for a lifetime."

So freeing actually

Shooting them? Never. What? I'd settle for sending them to the office and having actual punishment applied. Not corporal punishment either, but detention or something.

My new common bad thought is this of toxic parents and the children they are making toxic: "This is not my problem. I couldn't solve this if I tried. That poor child and the parents that have to deal with their own offspring for a lifetime."

So freeing actually
It's easy to get frustrated with kids who don't try, and you end up working harder than they do to get them to learn, which will benefit them, not you.

Took me a while to realize that some smart kids who like to read, but only will read what they like to read, which doesn't usually include the assigned reading in ELA. They are not destined to be a successful adult by standards of going to college and learning a profession. For every bookish nerd who goes on the become a neurobiologist, there may be dozens of Cliff Clavens who are fonts of book-informed knowledge, but are happy delivering mail, or some other profession in which they don't use their intellect.

As far as kids who misbehave, and their parents make excuses or just laugh at their antics, they will either grow up and finally experience adult consequences that their parents cannot save them from, or the school will give them consequences while they are still young enough to learn from them. That also took me a while to realize as a behavior teacher. I finally went from "let's give him another chance, and I'll work with him more," to "let's send him to 30 days DAEP, so he can learn the lesson that when you act a fool, people don't want to be around you."

I'm blessed to have principals that will listen to my advice, at least when it comes to kids in special education. I understand that is pretty rare.

It's easy to get frustrated with kids who don't try, and you end up working harder than they do to get them to learn, which will benefit them, not you.

Took me a while to realize that some smart kids who like to read, but only will read what they like to read, which doesn't usually include the assigned reading in ELA. They are not destined to be a successful adult by standards of going to college and learning a profession. For every bookish nerd who goes on the become a neurobiologist, there may be dozens of Cliff Clavens who are fonts of book-informed knowledge, but are happy delivering mail, or some other profession in which they don't use their intellect.

As far as kids who misbehave, and their parents make excuses or just laugh at their antics, they will either grow up and finally experience adult consequences that their parents cannot save them from, or the school will give them consequences while they are still young enough to learn from them. That also took me a while to realize as a behavior teacher. I finally went from "let's give him another chance, and I'll work with him more," to "let's send him to 30 days DAEP, so he can learn the lesson that when you act a fool, people don't want to be around you."

I'm blessed to have principals that will listen to my advice, at least when it comes to kids in special education. I understand that is pretty rare.

It is exceedingly rare I think.

I am not in the place of these children's parents. If my conservative brethren want us to own this when it comes to gender and sexuality nonsense--and they are correct, by the way--than we are allowed to own it in every venue. I am not raising these children. I am not ultimately responsible for their behavior, choices, and life outcomes.

That's on the parents. And for too many of them: man. Good luck.

I worked with a gent that uttered those same exact words to a company nurse in the late 80s. She turned him into management and he was immediately fired--ruined his career. But what the hey, he was just a white male veteran with a family and no criminal background. No great loss, eh? But a tranny can say the same thing and they just disarm them--why was this mental case not fired summarily. Degenerates should not be allowed access to our children.

Forum List

Back