Sondland "revises" his testimony.

This shit is getting funnier by the day............

Schifferbrains told us he wanted to keep all this testimony in his Star Chamber so witnesses couldn't "coordinate" their testimony. Now that a few have testified in Schifferbrain's Star Chamber, Sondland all the sudden remembers a different version after seeing the testimony of the other "witnesses" in Schifferbrain's Star Chamber.

Anyone else see some contradictions here?

Is there any doubt this farce has been orchestrated by Schifferbrains? It's just to amateurish to be anything else.
One of the most significant revelations from Tuesday's release is that E.U. Ambassador Gordon Sondland revised his prior testimony to say that he told a top Ukrainian official that U.S. aid would likely not resume until the country issues a corruption statement -- a revelation that was quickly hailed by Democrats of proof of the quid pro quo they have been alleging took place.

Envoy testimony reflects mixed picture on ‘quid pro quo,’ concerns over Giuliani role
Fux News? Pass thanks.
Go ahead. The more highly arrogant one is the harder he or she falls. I have a blow up mattress you can land on, though. :muahaha:

It’s no longer quid pro quo. Now it’s plain bribery.
Prove it.
Why, so you can deny reality? Your programming won’t be altered by any facts.
I'm listening to you, aren't I? You have the opportunity to prove it or you don't. If you don't, I'm pretty sure you are going with your party of making things up and then backtracking when the proof is not there. <giggle>

Oh, I have a second mattress that you can use when you guys get the bad news and need a soft place to land. Which one of you needs the king sized one and who needs the queen sized ones? I can't see through cyberspace. ;)

Prove it.
Is that what you consider proof?:21:
No, that’s what I consider not wasting my time with wingnuts who will just deny the facts.

Schiff will present the proof. Argue with him. :21:
So you admit you have no proof...........and the hilarious kicker is you are dumb enough to say Schifferbrains will bring it?

Will he bring it when he brings all his overwhelming evidence of Trump/Russia collusion he claimed he had right up until the Mueller NOTHINGBURGER came out?

I almost feel sorry for you.....almost.

Prove it.
No, that’s what I consider not wasting my time with wingnuts who will just deny the facts.

Why not bring us your "facts"....watch us deny them, and them mock us for denying your "facts"?

Prove it.

Oh, the other guy will present the proof one. I didn't think you could prove it. That's because it isn't true. See how that works?

Prove it.

Why not bring us your "facts"....watch us deny them, and them mock us for denying your "facts"?
They're just poor widdle wambs who have gone astway. bwa bwa bwahahaha

Schifferbrains told us he wanted to keep all this testimony in his Star Chamber so witnesses couldn't "coordinate" their testimony. Now that a few have testified in Schifferbrain's Star Chamber, Sondland all the sudden remembers a different version after seeing the testimony of the other "witnesses" in Schifferbrain's Star Chamber.

Is there any doubt this farce has been orchestrated by Schifferbrains? It's just to amateurish to be anything else.
One of the most significant revelations from Tuesday's release is that E.U. Ambassador Gordon Sondland revised his prior testimony to say that he told a top Ukrainian official that U.S. aid would likely not resume until the country issues a corruption statement -- a revelation that was quickly hailed by Democrats of proof of the quid pro quo they have been alleging took place.

Envoy testimony reflects mixed picture on ‘quid pro quo,’ concerns over Giuliani role

So you see this as a PLUS for the trump defense?

I see this as a guy who tried to lie to protect trump, then when given another chance to NOT commit perjury, he decided to tell the truth.

Truth is, trump is a lying traitor.

What Communists released so far is pretty much nothing. I'm still waiting to see where is the citation of laws that are broken? If you read transcripts, the only thing you can find is more of butthrurt bureaucrats who hate the president.

Prove it.

Arguing with a biased Leftist. Fun....

Mark Meadows: Gordon Sondland's Testimony Does NOT Confirm Quid Pro Quo

Townhall.com ^ | November 5, 2019 | Julio Rosas

2eb4e417-654f-4eaa-ab98-40e41bd144f8.png

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) tweeted on Tuesday that despite what many media headlines are reporting with regards to Ambassador Gordon Sondland's testimony, he did not confirm there was a case of quid pro quo between President Trump and Ukraine.

"Seeing many overblown (and outright false) reports about Ambassador Sondland's testimony. Here's what he actually said. 1. I did not (and still don't) know why aid was held up 2. I 'PRESUMED' it was because of corruption 3. I told Yermak my assumption," said Meadows, who sits on the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

Seeing many overblown (and outright false) reports about Ambassador Sondland's testimony. Here's what he actually said.

1. I did not (and still don't) know why aid was held up
2. I "PRESUMED" it was because of corruption
3. I told Yermak my assumption

See paragraph 4 here: pic.twitter.com/STZ2vtrVsv— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) November 5, 2019

Democrats and the media are seizing on paragraph five of Sondland's update, where he tells Mr. Yermak the aid may not be released without an anti-corruption statement.

Even *if* you think this is nefarious... Sondland admits in paragraph FOUR this was based on an assumption! Mark Meadows on Twitter— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) November 5, 2019

Sondland also told lawmakers when he talked with Trump about Ukraine, Trump told him, "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I want Zelensky to do the right thing."

"Both transcripts released today show there is even less evidence for this illegitimate impeachment sham than previously thought," White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement. "Ambassador Sondland squarely states that he 'did not know, (and still does not know) when, why or by whom the aid was suspended.'...By contrast, Volker’s testimony confirms there could not have been a quid pro quo because the Ukrainians did not know about the military aid hold at the time. No amount of salacious media-biased headlines, which are clearly designed to influence the narrative, change the fact that the President has done nothing wrong."

>While it does not look good that Sondland assumed the military aid was tied to a public declaration of an investigation, in his own words, he does not know the exact reason why it was initially withheld. In Kurt Volker's testimony, he said there was no “linkage” between a White House meeting and Ukrainian investigations. He also told lawmakers he did not view the delay in aid to be significant because it was eventually given.

Sondland's text to former Ambassador Bill Taylor is another a indicator that he understood Trump's intentions, "I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The president has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind.

Someone whispered "perjury" in his ear.
And so he committed it by changing his story to fit Schifferbrain's narrative?

Interesting theory.

Or it was actually the truth.

Interesting theory.
Lol, no.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.

Interesting theory.

Or it was actually the truth.
Yeah, he does a complete 180 after being coached about what others said. And you think that is credible.

Interesting theory.
Lol, no.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.
I'll leave that to you and your leftist ilk.

Forum List

Back