Sonic and Chili's Get On the Bandwagon

Your defense numbers are crap. What they mostly do is shoot themselves, or their families.

Wrong again oh ignorant one.

Estimates over the number of defensive gun uses vary, depending on the study's population, criteria, time-period studied, and other factors. Higher end estimates by Kleck and Gertz show between 1 to 2.5 million DGUs in the United States each year.

Defensive gun use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Better hurry, the short bus is still waiting.
It's crap but you need common sense to know that, and you don't have any.

I guess you low information people need to believe that, just shows how gullible you really are.

Most citizen use of firearms for self defense don't result in an actual injury or death, check the FBI stats on the ones that did.

FBI-15 | Prep-Blog.com

Guns are Weapons. Weapons are for killing things, usually people, which is why they were invented. Learn to be honest, it's harder but it's better, if you can handle reality that is.

Just more ignorance, legal gun owners use them for defense not offense, a couple of million times a year actually. But in your ignorance you would prefer to have more victims, believing people have a right to defend themselves some how makes them a gun nut. Carry on oh ignorant one, the short bus awaits.
Your defense numbers are crap. What they mostly do is shoot themselves, or their families.

Horseshit. That claim that a gun in the house is more likely to harm you or your family has been thoroughly debunked.

The big guns they have as a replacement for actual penises that they get a chance to use pretty much confirmed that.

Yeah, my most recent gun purchase was a .17HMR. It is a very small round. Since it is so small, I had to get a new cleaning rod, since the universal ones won't fit.

I was compensating for having a really big penis. We all have our burdens to bear.

Just more ignorance, legal gun owners use them for defense not offense, a couple of million times a year actually. But in your ignorance you would prefer to have more victims, believing people have a right to defend themselves some how makes them a gun nut. Carry on oh ignorant one, the short bus awaits.

Horseshit. That claim that a gun in the house is more likely to harm you or your family has been thoroughly debunked.
When you have no gun in your house, how likely is it to hurt you? You've heard of common sense I gather? Get some.

The big guns they have as a replacement for actual penises that they get a chance to use pretty much confirmed that.

Yeah, my most recent gun purchase was a .17HMR. It is a very small round. Since it is so small, I had to get a new cleaning rod, since the universal ones won't fit.

I was compensating for having a really big penis. We all have our burdens to bear.
Wow, really tiny dick.
Andy-.17HMR-suppressor-with-over-barrel-shroud-25.jpg

When you have no gun in your house, how likely is it to hurt you? You've heard of common sense I gather? Get some.

That is the most nonsensical argument yet. You claimed that a gun in the house is more likely to harm you or your family. I say that claim has been debunked, and your reply is about a household with no guns?? lmao

Let me help you with some solid numbers.

There are roughly 65 million gun owners in the US. If you include gun related murders, gun related suicides, and accidental shootings resulting in deaths, there are +/- 30,000 gun related deaths per year. That means 0.046% of gun owners have a gun related death associated with them. So 99.954% of gun owners have no deaths related to their firearms.

Now try again with the "common sense" claim?

Wow, really tiny dick.

Sorry not even close.

That is the most nonsensical argument yet. You claimed that a gun in the house is more likely to harm you or your family. I say that claim has been debunked, and your reply is about a household with no guns?? lmao

There are roughly 65 million gun owners in the US. If you include gun related murders, gun related suicides, and accidental shootings resulting in deaths, there are +/- 30,000 gun related deaths per year. That means 0.046% of gun owners have a gun related death associated with them. So 99.954% of gun owners have no deaths related to their firearms.

Okay, let's work with that number. 20K of those were suicides by gun. How many suicides total were there? And how many total people are there?

The fact that there is even a discussion about whether you can walk into a restaurant carrying a gun shows just how fucked up the United States is.

Ah no nukes. No it shows just how wonderful you are that you can have this debate. We really are lucky/blessed folks to be able to argue this.

Other countries it would be a given that we would not be able to debate this. Count your blessings. I do every day that although we can hit each other on different topics daily we have the right to do so.

It's a big deal if you understand how the rest of the world works.

Wow, really tiny dick.

Sorry not even close.

It's alright sweetcheeks. There are plenty of other "big gun owners" out there. You aren't alone...

Okay, let's work with that number. 20K of those were suicides by gun. How many suicides total were there? And how many total people are there?

How many total people are there? In the US there are roughly 310 million.

Yes, there are about 20k suicides a year that use a gun. But that is not relevant in a serious discussion of gun control. And I will explain, once again, why it is not.

If someone commits suicide with a gun, you can be quite sure that they truly wanted to die. They were not trying to get attention or sending a plea for help. They actually wanted to end their life.

Now, if someone is determined to kill themselves, do you think not having a gun will stop them?

Wow, really tiny dick.

Sorry not even close.

It's alright sweetcheeks. There are plenty of other "big gun owners" out there. You aren't alone...

I'm glad you appreciate how my butt looks. But I don't swing that way.

And for the record, I will admit that I am hung like a baby. 8lbs 6ozs. :D

The entire idea that someone buys a gun to compensate for the size of their genitalia is too stupid to even be a part of a serious discussion. It is an attempt to insult someone, and that is all.

Yes, there are about 20k suicides a year that use a gun. But that is not relevant in a serious discussion of gun control. And I will explain, once again, why it is not.

If someone commits suicide with a gun, you can be quite sure that they truly wanted to die. They were not trying to get attention or sending a plea for help. They actually wanted to end their life.

Now, if someone is determined to kill themselves, do you think not having a gun will stop them?

The difference between suicide with a gun and other methods is that a gun is instantaneous. The second most popular method is pills, which gives you a chance to change your mind. So does slitting your wrists

Once you pull the trigger, it is over

I think it will slow them down, and a gun is far too easy to use in that case, but I'm not suggesting that banning them will stop all those suicides, however, working just with that number, you say that 65 million people own guns and 20k die by suicide each year by guns. That means that 245 million don't own guns, so assuming that none of the non-gun owners died by guns, and that all of the gun owners didn't commit suicide by any other method, what are their rates of suicide? Total suicides are roughly 38k BTW.

The difference between suicide with a gun and other methods is that a gun is instantaneous. The second most popular method is pills, which gives you a chance to change your mind. So does slitting your wrists

If you do it right and sometimes they don't, which is pretty damn nuts.

Which shows they are deadly serious about wanting to die.

Sorry not even close.

I'm glad you appreciate how my butt looks. But I don't swing that way.

And for the record, I will admit that I am hung like a baby. 8lbs 6ozs. :D

The entire idea that someone buys a gun to compensate for the size of their genitalia is too stupid to even be a part of a serious discussion. It is an attempt to insult someone, and that is all.
No, it's not. It's well-established psychology that humans try to compensate. Guns are one way - money, power, theft, drugs and many other methods are used as well. The guy in the giant truck with the gun rack is saying a lot, mostly I'm not sure I actually have what matters.

Last edited:

Which shows they are deadly serious about wanting to die.
No it really doesn't, that's jumpers, but a gun is very effective.

Forum List

Back