Sons of the Confederates demand their racist flag on license plates

This is getting silly, nobody is trying to bring back slavery. The Confederate flag is part of history and when I look at it I see a symbol of history and a faction of people who fought for what they believed in. The Civil war was not all about slavery by a long shot
For the south it was primarily about slavery.

The Confederates fought to preserve protect, defend and expand the right to own black human beings.

This is getting silly, nobody is trying to bring back slavery. The Confederate flag is part of history and when I look at it I see a symbol of history and a faction of people who fought for what they believed in. The Civil war was not all about slavery by a long shot

The liberal Yankee carpetbaggers like to say things like that to intimidate you into not speaking up about the crime against humanity known as the "Civil War."

They make a huge stink over a Confederate flag, if it's so terrible then ban the Nazi flag and any other flag associated with "crimes against humanity". Leftists just need something to bawl about and hate, w/o it they get bored

The Confederates fought to preserve protect, defend and expand the right to own black human beings.

Nope. Actually they fought to protect their homes from a foreign Northern invader.

The liberal Yankee carpetbaggers like to say things like that to intimidate you into not speaking up about the crime against humanity known as the "Civil War."

They make a huge stink over a Confederate flag, if it's so terrible then ban the Nazi flag and any other flag associated with "crimes against humanity". Leftists just need something to bawl about and hate, w/o it they get bored

Why would you ban the Nazi flag...Its obviously just something Jews want to make a big stink about. They just need something to hate

Why would you ban the Nazi flag...Its obviously just something Jews want to make a big stink about. They just need something to hate

I don't want to ban it, unlike a left loon I don't run around bawling and demanding that things that upset my tender delicacies be banned. Grow some, live and let live and cease being butt hurt about everything

I have no problem with people waving or wearing that flag on their car or wherever -- it helps to point out the idiots.

I have no problem with people waving or wearing that flag on their car or wherever -- it helps to point out the idiots.

About how I feel about LBGT crap plastered all over a vehicle....but it's a free society so I tolerate it, leftists should learn that

But ... That is not what the Sons of the Confederacy do.
In fact ... What they do has nothing to do with slavery or even establishing a sympathetic view towards slavery.

That's how I feel about Obama bumper stickers.

That's how I feel about Obama bumper stickers.

Ever see the note you can leave on a car with an Obama sticker? It says something to the effect some vandal put an Obama sticker on your vehicle, I'm letting you know so you don't drive around looking like an idiot

It is particularly interesting the lack of hatred the Sons of the Confederacy have when caring for the Union dead interned here in the South.
Most people don't have the slightest clue what it is like to walk through any cemetery in the South (established during the era) and see rows of simple markers identifying USA or CSA resting next to each other for eternity.

Last edited:

I don't want to ban it, unlike a left loon I don't run around bawling and demanding that things that upset my tender delicacies be banned. Grow some, live and let live and cease being butt hurt about everything

I'll do that as soon as the same is required from the Jews, deal?

I think an 'O RLY?' owl would be fun to put on back of a car. Just because if an offensive car pulled alongside, it would give the drivers a laugh behind.

I don't seeing letting racist confederates self identify to the world as a bad thing. It will be funny if tires get slashed.

Incorrect. The confederates in noway considered blacks to be human beings and so therefor didn't want to own humans.

And funny.

The funny part is that not just anyone can be part of the Sons or Daughters of the Confederacy.
Where anyone that qualifies could choose to be part of the group ... Most people simply don't qualify.
They also have a decent vetting process to ensure racists are not part of the organization ... That aspect doesn't address anything in their purpose.

But ... It is also funny to watch people ridicule and chastise something when they are absolutely clueless as to what they are talking about.

And funny.

The funny part is that not just anyone can be part of the Sons or Daughters of the Confederacy.
Where anyone that qualifies could choose to be part of the group ... Most people simply don't qualify.
They also have a decent vetting process to ensure racists are not part of the organization ... That aspect doesn't address anything in their purpose.

But ... It is also funny to watch people ridicule and chastise something when they are absolutely clueless as to what they are talking about.

How do they determine if an applicant is a racist or not?

Forum List

Back