Sorry Everybody

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Sorry Everybody

I thought that some on the right were getting as bad as liberals...then I remembered this shit...a bunch of liberals apologizing to the world because Bush was re-elected and because of the Iraq War.

se6.jpg

Instead it was a bunch of liberal crybaby traitors whining non-stop about Bush and his policies. Not much different today with the cons...but not nearly as bad. I just wanted the libs to see how bad they were during the Bush era. They were hysterical in there efforts.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

America had no right invading Iraq, and apologizing for that greatest of all American foreign policy fiascos is the right thing. Always will be.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius.

Bush will be remembered positively by history.

Bah, invading Iraq was one of the greatest foreign policy triumphs of all time. We deposed a tyrannical dictator and brought balance to the Middle East...while establishing a military foothold behind enemy lines. Pure genius.

Bush will be remembered positively by history.

Lol

you should have seen this place in 2012..the internet almost overloaded from all the butthurt.

Forum List

Back