🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sorry I missed this

Stewarts response:

If it was ever presented in that fashion, the way you just presented it, I think the conversation we would be having in this country would be very different.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Charles wasn't a robot spitting out conservative talking points and he made perfect rational sense. So much in fact, Jon Stewart couldn't argue or disagree.

Great segment. Thats how things will get done. Thanks for sharing!

Krauthammer is a calm, serious, civil, credible voice on the Right.

The Right could use several more more like him.

We sure could use more people to point out the fallacies of the welfare state and how it is unsustainable.

Stewarts response:

If it was ever presented in that fashion, the way you just presented it, I think the conversation we would be having in this country would be very different.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Charles wasn't a robot spitting out conservative talking points and he made perfect rational sense. So much in fact, Jon Stewart couldn't argue or disagree.

Great segment. Thats how things will get done. Thanks for sharing!

Were you out of the Country last year?

I heard Romney and Ryan make some very compelling and conciliatory remarks and present some well thought out plans during the campaign.

Same with McCain four years earlier.

It's like people think we run the Ted Cruzs and Rand Pauls of the Party for President. Or Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh. We don't.

democrats have Alan Grayson, Dick Durbin, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and about 50 other elected dimocrap Officials calling us KKK, racists, baby-killers and women-haters every day.

Every.Freaking.Day.

every day. Every.Day.

Where's the outrage??

Maybe if they'd chill with the rhetoric, we could talk.

Or it could signify that they really aren't interested in talking.

There's a thought for the day

You can see the entire interview at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Political Comedy - Fake News | Comedy Central

Excellent work by Krauthammer through and through.

He's on Fox almost every weeknight between app 6:35 and 6:55PM Eastern Time with Brett Baier.

Been watching him for years. Smart man. Very smart man.

I seldom disagree with him.

That's how I know he's smart :eusa_hand:

One concept he supports I know most republicans would be against is a variable gasoline tax, that would try to maintain gas prices at a certain retail range, and raise and lower based on the wholesale price of gas.

I may not agree with him on it, but his reasons for it are well laid out.

Forum List

Back