Sorry Kids, No New Laws For You Until You Can Name the Ones You've Already Got

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Screen-Shot-2017-11-07-at-7.29.09-PM-600x214.png

Jeff Flake on Twitter

Hey, Senator: See 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(9) which bans firearm possession by anyone “who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.

Jeff Flake on Twitter

Hey, Senator: See 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(9) which bans firearm possession by anyone “who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
and this is why a big part of my own plan is only people on the committee should be able to talk about gun and gun laws and to be on this committee to create / manage said laws, you have to prove you understand them.

THIS is why the right doesn't trust the Gov. they just spout off shit and do zero research yet we're supposed to believe what they say in "we don't want your guns" when in truth they don't understand them nor the laws.

What good is a law if the govt can't even enforce what IT passed? And so the solution is to go back and ask the govt to pass another law saying the same thing? This is full retardville.

What good is a law if the govt can't even enforce what IT passed? And so the solution is to go back and ask the govt to pass another law saying the same thing? This is full retardville.

the new law, as I see it, is forcing the military to follow the current law.

Doesn't make sense, but....

it makes sense, considering the recent shooter.

(wonder how many other assholes with BCDs are out there with firearms bought legally?)

(wonder how many other assholes with BCDs are out there with firearms bought legally?)

Oh I agree with that but I don't see the need for additional laws. This seems like data entry error.

Laws for laws, brilliant!

Laws for laws, brilliant!
getting to be a little like a Monty Python act

--LOL

Jeff Flake on Twitter

and if the military doesn't report it?
And?

and things like the church shooting happen
Government is never accountable. The VA execs who let vets die so they could get a bonus are still working at the VA.

If they pass two laws, it will show that they’re really serious this time.

Forum List

Back