Sorry President Trump, January 6th Is Not An Election Do Over

President Trump and his supporters are trying to turn the Jan. 6 congressional session for counting electoral college votes into something that it is not and was never intended to be: a forum for litigating Trump’s claims of voter fraud. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act of 1887 intended the Jan. 6 session to address a narrow question: Are the electoral votes received by Congress ones cast by electors the states appointed?

Republican congressmen who try to use that day to dispute the election will find themselves running afoul of the law.

Don't panic. Jumpin' Joe will either get confirmed or launched I mean it's one or the other. Its been REAL quiet on the Trump front so that tells me that the Trumpsters have been very busy planning a surprise reception for ole Joe & his supporters, a surprise that they'll never forget! The question is, will it be a pleasant surprise or a surprise that will drop ole Joe & his supporters to their knees for the eight count???

Trumps already on his back for the eight count !! One Term Loser, ex game show host ! One and done GTFO !!
Jumpin Joe got this !

& impeached ... don't forget he'll go down as only the 3rd prez in US history to be impeached.

View attachment 435039

The precedent set by the Democrats in the House sets the stage for any and every sitting president from the opposing party to be impeached for anything or even absolutely nothing other than hatred. Evidence is evidently unnecessary to impeach a President, unlike election fraud where mountains are required to even hear a case.

President Trump and his supporters are trying to turn the Jan. 6 congressional session for counting electoral college votes into something that it is not and was never intended to be: a forum for litigating Trump’s claims of voter fraud. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act of 1887 intended the Jan. 6 session to address a narrow question: Are the electoral votes received by Congress ones cast by electors the states appointed?

Republican congressmen who try to use that day to dispute the election will find themselves running afoul of the law.

Don't panic. Jumpin' Joe will either get confirmed or launched I mean it's one or the other. Its been REAL quiet on the Trump front so that tells me that the Trumpsters have been very busy planning a surprise reception for ole Joe & his supporters, a surprise that they'll never forget! The question is, will it be a pleasant surprise or a surprise that will drop ole Joe & his supporters to their knees for the eight count???

Trumps already on his back for the eight count !! One Term Loser, ex game show host ! One and done GTFO !!
Jumpin Joe got this !

& impeached ... don't forget he'll go down as only the 3rd prez in US history to be impeached.

View attachment 435039

The precedent set by the Democrats in the House sets the stage for any and every sitting president from the opposing party to be impeached for anything or even absolutely nothing other than hatred. Evidence is evidently unnecessary to impeach a President, unlike election fraud where mountains are required to even hear a case.

lol... anybody who accepted a pardon from donny is no longer protected by the 5th amendment.

just sayin' ...

Democrats can’t win in Georgia. Not for another 10 years. It’ll be close but what it will prove is how destructible Trump was to the Republican Party. I support Biden but any non loser candidate would have killed him in the election.

Democrats can’t win in Georgia. Not for another 10 years. It’ll be close but what it will prove is how destructible Trump was to the Republican Party. I support Biden but any non loser candidate would have killed him in the election.

Elections do not always show the best candidate. They often show who is the one people do NOT want. I think that was partly the case in 2016, with people voting against Hillary. And was probably the foundation of Biden's win. People voted against Trump.

Elections do not always show the best candidate. They often show who is the one people do NOT want. I think that was partly the case in 2016, with people voting against Hillary. And was probably the foundation of Biden's win. People voted against Trump.
Can’t argue with that.

Jumpin Joe got this !
Jumping Joe the pedo’s days are numbered. Anyone want to place bets as to what happens first? 1) he gets COVID and croaks 2) Pelosi starts the process to claim he is unfit and inserts a replacement?
Pedo that is rich coming from someone who supports a pussy grabbing . Rapist

Trump Rape Accuser ‘Stunned' at DOJ No-Show for Court Hearing

Jumpin Joe got this !
Jumping Joe the pedo’s days are numbered. Anyone want to place bets as to what happens first? 1) he gets COVID and croaks 2) Pelosi starts the process to claim he is unfit and inserts a replacement?

Biden raped a staffer or did you forget that? He also exposed himself to members of the secret service...nevermind his pedo creepiness. But then lefties love pedo’s so I’m not exactly shocked that you protect them.

Jumpin Joe got this !

You forgot the one where Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old

Jumpin Joe got this !

Biden raped a staffer or did you forget that? He also exposed himself to members of the secret service...nevermind his pedo creepiness. But then lefties love pedo’s so I’m not exactly shocked that you protect them.

Jumpin Joe got this !

Not suprised the left would go after a rape victim to protect an elitist career politician. I’m suprised they didn’t just knock her off like they did Seth Rich though. I guess ruining her life for speaking out is more fun.

Jumpin Joe got this !

Not suprised the left would go after a rape victim to protect an elitist career politician. I’m suprised they didn’t just knock her off like they did Seth Rich though. I guess ruining her life for speaking out is more fun.
lying And ruining life’s you would know all about ..

Last edited:

Jumpin Joe got this !

Lefties sure jump through hoops to protect corrupt democrats and pedophiles. Pedo Joe even raised a crackhead incestuous pedophile and rapist to follow in his foot steps and you will suck his balls too...

watch...

Jumpin Joe got this !

Lefties sure jump through hoops to protect corrupt democrats and pedophiles. Pedo Joe even raised a crackhead incestuous pedophile and rapist to follow in his foot steps and you will suck his balls too...

watch...
Only pedo is your Orange Jesus!
one term loser !! Enjoy January 6th

Jumpin Joe got this !

watch...
Pedo Joe’s days are numbered doubt he even lasts 6 mos. The democrats are not going to let that drooling child molesting baffoon run anything. lol.

Jumpin Joe got this !

watch...
Pedo Joe’s days are numbered doubt he even lasts 6 mos. The democrats are not going to let that drooling child molesting baffoon run anything. lol.
More sour grapes from those who support “One and Done” Donnie

Jumpin Joe got this !

watch...
I’ll take joe !!!
3FB12660-D60B-4FE9-94DD-BD579561D8C6.jpeg

Jumpin Joe got this !

watch...
I’ll take joe !!!
View attachment 435064
Of course you would he is a dementia laden half wit. As are his supporters. That has already been established.

Jumpin Joe got this !

watch...
I’ll take joe !!!
View attachment 435064
Of course you would he is a dementia laden half wit. As are his supporters. That has already been established.

What has happened to Fat Donnie?

Seems all he does now is golf and complain about decorating Mara Lago

tRumplings do not care about the law. It's time to start wresting people for sedition.

Forum List

Back