Sorry, Steve Bannon, but there is no Presidential pardon for state crimes.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
MAGA hero Steve Bannon, who ripped off a ton of money from MAGA people (and they didn't care, of course), is in hot water with New York state over his phony "build a wall" fraud. He was pardoned on a Federal level, but that doesn't apply to the state level.

Others have already been convicted.

How many people have to go to jail before these people wake up? How much money will be taken from them by obvious con men before they wake up? I'm afraid the answer is, "they just won't wake up".

Last edited:
MAGA hero Steve Bannon, who ripped off a ton of money from MAGA people (and they didn't care), is in hot water with New York state over his phony "build a wall" fraud. He was pardoned on a Federal level, but that doesn't apply to the state level.

How many people have to go to jail before these people wake up? How much money will be taken from them by obvious con men before they wake up? I'm afraid the answer is, "they won't wake up".

Great news.

He's playing the victim.
"Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement," Bannon said in a statement.

what a victims, everyone caught doing bad things.

MAGA hero Steve Bannon, who ripped off a ton of money from MAGA people (and they didn't care, of course), is in hot water with New York state over his phony "build a wall" fraud. He was pardoned on a Federal level, but that doesn't apply to the state level.

How many people have to go to jail before these people wake up? How much money will be taken from them by obvious con men before they wake up? I'm afraid the answer is, "they just won't wake up".

As long as Republican base voters are given someone to hate......those who are feeding their hatred will always be given a pass.....no matter what they do.....they will spend their last time on hate.........hating others is the life's blood of those folks....

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyn...jpg

And before anyone deflects from the point by saying "but but LBJ was racist" -- well, I guess that makes his statement more true.....we can just call this quote expert testimony....

As long as Republican base voters are given someone to hate......those who are feeding their hatred will always be given a pass.....no matter what they do.....they will spend their last time on hate.........hating others is the life's blood of those folks....
I don't think we yet understand how deep and how personal all this stuff runs with these people.

I've been saying all along: This whole ugly period is not about politics. It's about sociology, psychology, anthropology.

Last edited:
If you aren't complaining about it, it's not stealing. You voluntarily gave him money. If you want that money back because a wall didn't get built, then that's a matter for civil court, not criminal court.

That's the bigger issue problem. Steal $60 from a 7-11 and it's a criminal matter. Fraudulently rip people off of millions and we consider it a civil issue.

If you aren't complaining about it, it's not stealing. You voluntarily gave him money. If you want that money back because a wall didn't get built, then that's a matter for civil court, not criminal court.
They failed to use money given them for the wall, they are criminal's. Thats stealing

View attachment 692816
And before anyone deflects from the point by saying "but but LBJ was racist" -- well, I guess that makes his statement more true.....we can just call this quote expert testimony....
I give you the leader of the Democrat party.

I give you the leader of the Democrat party.
Yes, at the time he was president, he was leader of the Democratic party...

Then he signed into law, Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Medicare Act......you know, shit that is still popular today...you know, shit that outlives the politicians who signed them into law -- therefore making any bullshit talk about "but but LBJ was racist" irrelevant when it comes to the POLICIES

By the way, those same policies are still hated by CONSERATIVES THEN AND CONSERVATIVES NOW...funny how that works...

How many more government agencies have to be weaponized to crush dissent Nazi wanna be?

Forum List

Back