SOTU Thread

That nasty bitch tore up Trump's speech right after Trump finished.

What a rotten unholy bitch!!!

They are angry and frustrated, this because they attempted to Impeach and remove The Donald and like everything else Leftists do they Mega Failed and they are now angry and frustrated and also they know that the Clowns they have running that ANY ONE of them The Donald is going to beat and he's going to be reelected.

Here's the democrat publicity stunt again. I hope Trump let's drunk Pelosi the people have spoken.

He did...

1580873245562.gif

My son and I were watching him walk in and I called it! I said, "Watch him refuse to shake hands with Pelosi!"
I'd love to have seen him poke her in the eyes with two fingers, three stooges style.

Last edited:
"Opiod epidemic" You hear that, Rush?

That man is dying, have some decency.

The only thing decent she has is tight female anatomy because no man as ever been there and she uses a small tool
More fascinating CRC talk. :71: It sure enlightens us all on what the CRC mind is all about.

I see you are back using that acronym that is something you plucked out of thin air! Dumbass!

Dayum, Rush looked surprised. I thought everyone knew. Did they manage to keep it secret?
He’s an actor man. You apparently think the act is true. How sad
He's a radio personality nitwit. Not a TV or movie actor.
no shit... his radio show is an act. You don’t think he is really giving you honest news do you?! It’s on par with Jerry Springer and WWF
Gee...sounds like a Medal of Freedom kind of guy in trumpland.

like somebody said of Pelosi LOL

Practice run! Next up she tries the Bill of Rights! :laugh:

Here's the democrat publicity stunt again. I hope Trump let's drunk Pelosi the people have spoken.

He did...

1580873245562.gif

My son and I were watching him walk in and I called it! I said, "Watch him refuse to shake hands with Pelosi!"
I'd love to have seen him poke her in the eyes with two fingers, three stooges style.
I would have poked a finger in her eye, WTH did she expect, here let me & my little but buddys lie about you to the world, now you play nice. Bawhahahahahaha

"Opiod epidemic" You hear that, Rush?

That man is dying, have some decency.

The only thing decent she has is tight female anatomy because no man as ever been there and she uses a small tool
More fascinating CRC talk. :71: It sure enlightens us all on what the CRC mind is all about.

I see you are back using that acronym that is something you plucked out of thin air! Dumbass!

But that makes her sound edgy and woke. :21:

Many great moments tonight....all of them will make great ads against the BUTTPLUG....Can you imagine the buggery that would be going on in the peoples house.....the DemonRATS are morally, intellectually. And politically BANKRUPT!

Is Kyrsten Sinema getting roasted by the marxist Politburo yet? OMG she was cheerleading the Donald....

I got a thousand dollars she votes for acquittal tomorrow and then switches party in less than a week.

She's ready for some winning.

Forum List

Back